Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Even simple logic would tell you that Karan isn't going to upload a video from a party where everyone is doing drugs. Nobody is that stupid. It wasn't some leaked video or anything. He posted it himself. 

People just desperately want to believe bad things about everyone. 

Please. that’s like 3 logical posts in one thread. Do you want people to die or what with so much logic to digest in one day? Let us just stew in our little bubble of logic free world. I hope you know that its a crime to disturb people from their slumber- I can quote verses to this effect from Geeta/Quran/Bible or whichever Book you want.

Edited by cutejodikangal - 3 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I love when criminals try to follow laws πŸ˜†

Ja d urban naxal trying to use laws πŸ₯± 

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lol good she deserves it

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Surely this also happened in her head just like her affair, engagement and marriage with Hrithik Roshan.πŸ˜†

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tinah

Didn't HR send her a notice to shut up then KR went berserk and told everyone about it?

She has said 100x more cr*p about him post the notice, beginning with the ghastly appearance in Aap ki Adaalat. I would have sued for the Simran promotions alone. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Throw in jail and loose the key πŸ˜†

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

He did, but according to Hrithik in an interview during Super 30 promotions (where he sounded pretty pissed), there isn't a law against men being stalked in India.

I don't think HR was being stalked. She sent the emails to an imposter. That aside, it's freedom of speech that has to be limited. She is doing the same thing to her colleagues now, spewing venom endlessly. She contributed to the harassment these people were facing. This was her freedom of speech but it was wrong.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinah

I don't think HR was being stalked. She sent the emails to an imposter. That aside, it's freedom of speech that has to be limited. She is doing the same thing to her colleagues now, spewing venom endlessly. She contributed to the harassment these people were facing. This was her freedom of speech but it was wrong.

No, aside from the imposter thing (If he ever existed and she didn't lie about it. There's a reason she didn't hand over her phone and computer to the police to catch him) she sent 3,000+ emails to Hrithik over a period of 6 months (until he went to the police).   These included love letters, nudes, sexual statements and later when he hadn't answered any of these, increasingly angry e-mails including a threat to scar him for life.   She also started spreading rumors to the Blind writers they were a couple, then to colleagues and then eventually saying it publicly with the silly-ex answer.  This was over a span of two years.

Stalking laws in India are only from women being stalked by men.  They're not gender neutral.

He could have had a defamation case against her as she went on and on lying in public and accusing him of the the one harassing her but it would have been incredibly messy - yes even messier than what we got.

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago