Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

any idea who is saying the truth? did javed threaten kangana to apologize to kangana?

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

What happened to the suit by Bhatts on Lodh lady? Any idea? 

Woh wala Bhatts ke social media natak tha, bhaade ki actress ke against. Just like Sanju Baba getting diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer before their film release and then getting cured by his hair grafter in 2 months LOL

Edited by GumGum - 3 years ago
Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol as if akhtars are dudh ke dhule ðŸ˜†

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stella_001

Lol as if akhtars are dudh ke dhule ðŸ˜†

What does that got to do with filing a defamation charge? 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

How do you know it was a drug party, unless you were also there? This is how people spread malicious rumors and then whine about the media which does the same thing. 

I got to know from the news  in a  leading newspaper where politicial Manjinder Singh Sirsa was complaining against this drug party. What do you think? Even if it's not a drug party, drugs are a common thing in bollywood.  More than this party, drugs are  a part of majority of the people in bollywood. The politician is from Punjab and he must have seen such cases first hand, that was why raised his voice against such a party where everyone was looking stone faced. What are they doing for today's youth influenced by bollywood? You can't protect bollywood for its wrong reasons. Javed's daughter seems very much involved in drugs, protecting Rhea too.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

any idea who is saying the truth? did javed threaten kangana to apologize to kangana?

One person is a proven compulsive pathological liar.  I'm going to go out on a limb and guess she's the one lying.

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

One person is a proven compulsive pathological liar.  I'm going to go out on a limb and guess she's the one lying.

Why would Javed Akhtar even care about Kangana and Hrithik's issues enough to call and threaten her? There is no logic in any of this. 

The one thing BW has always shown is that they don't care about anyone other than themselves. Nobody gangs up because that would mean having unity and these people have never had it. After all the craziness Hrithik went through with Kangana, his own childhood friends like Ekta Kapoor were still giving her work. Nobody in BW cares about anyone else's problems. 

It's very hard to believe that Javed Akthar would insert himself into other people's issues for no reason. Kangana as usual picked a soft target that the right wing hates. 

Talis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tippy-top

I got to know from the news  in a  leading newspaper where politicial Manjinder Singh Sirsa was complaining against this drug party. What do you think? Even if it's not a drug party, drugs are a common thing in bollywood.  More than this party, drugs are  a part of majority of the people in bollywood. The politician is from Punjab and he must have seen such cases first hand, that was why raised his voice against such a party where everyone was looking stone faced. What are they doing for today's youth influenced by bollywood? You can't protect bollywood for its wrong reasons. Javed's daughter seems very much involved in drugs, protecting Rhea too.

Such leaps of logic.  I gather everyone supporting SSR and seeking justice are also into drugs since they're supporting a drug user.

The FIR filed against the video was crackpot stuff.  First hand?  So he's a user, eh?  Goes to a lot of drug parties does he?   Still, the video was forensically investigated and no drugs were spotted.

Regardless, Javed's slander/defamation suit is against Kangana who keeps claiming that he threatened her to apologize to Hrithik.  It has nothing to do with SSR or Rhea or KJO's party.  

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

The FRI filed against the video was crackpot stuff.  First hand?  So he's a user, eh?  Goes to a lot of dug parties does he?   Still, the video was forensically investigated and no drugs were spotted.

Even simple logic would tell you that Karan isn't going to upload a video from a party where everyone is doing drugs. Nobody is that stupid. It wasn't some leaked video or anything. He posted it himself. 

People just desperately want to believe bad things about everyone. 

Talis thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Why would Javed Akhtar even care about Kangana and Hrithik's issues enough to call and threaten her? There is no logic in any of this. 

The one thing BW has always shown is that they don't care about anyone other than themselves. Nobody gangs up because that would mean having unity and these people have never had it. After all the craziness Hrithik went through with Kangana, his own childhood friends like Ekta Kapoor were still giving her work. Nobody in BW cares about anyone else's problems. 

It's very hard to believe that Javed Akthar would insert himself into other people's issues for no reason. Kangana as usual picked a soft target that the right wing hates. 

It's not that Ekta was giving Kangana work it was her trying to use him for publicity for those films by trying to clash with Super 30.  I wonder if that friendship still exists.  I have my doubts.

But the Ahktar family - or part of it did stand by him -  Farhan and Shabana Azmi both publicly supported Hrithik.  Kangana though didn't claim either spoke to or threatened her.

It's been a couple of years I think since she first made the claim against Javed but she keeps repeating it and reportedly he's had enough.