Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Dont know when exactly but Rahul definitely was in Awe of Anjali AFTER her changed look ...and if you say he always loved Anjali but took 8 years ..so what was he doing with Tina then for 8 years? He remembered Anjali only as a friend ...which is obvious because they were best of friends ...he did not miss her because he was in love with her and there was nothing which suggested the same 

Edited by M.A.K123 - 3 years ago
Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

As for why Anjali went away from her tomboy attitude to the saree woman avatar, because her whole life revolved around Rahul. So when she was small all her life was spent pleasing him, being like him, a boy. Than when he went for Tina, she saw Rahul was into the traditional type of woman, so she subconsciously went with it. Simple. Plus most of the tomboys who remain tomboyish are lesbain and whatever new genders floating around, Anjali was a straight girl. So she would eventually start following the historically acceptable way of living, a straight woman lives, i.e. taking care of her looks and grooming herself.

@bold what 
How does this statement make any sense 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stella_001

@bold what 
How does this statement make any sense 

It’s true 😆

Like most women with short hair are most probably lesbians 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 years ago
Stella_001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

They are, to an extent. They think being girlish makes them 'uncool', which is a sign of immaturity. (Unless those girls are butch lesbians or transgender) And wearing jeans does not make you boyish, girl jeans and boy jeans are different, and the tops and shirts are different for men and women. You can wear trousers and shirts and still look feminine. Anjali came across as someone who was trying TOO HARDDDDDDDD! not to look like a girl. And that makes her an immature brat in my opinion.

wow so judgemental .. girls can wear whatever the f*ck they want and can dress however they want without people judging them on why they are dressed like that or why they are tomboy .. 

And again why are girls expected to behave “ girly “ different person different personality and tomboy doesn’t mean they r ‘ immature brats ‘ or have ‘ internalised misogyny ‘ 

Stella_001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

It’s true 😆

Like most women with short hair are most probably lesbians 

Lol no .. india really have some generalised idea on sexualities 😆 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Lol no .. india really have some generalised idea on sexualities 😆 

I’ve never been to India tho 😆

I have New York perspective 😆

wow so judgemental .. girls can wear whatever the f*ck they want and can dress however they want without people judging them on why they are dressed like that or why they are tomboy .. 

And again why are girls expected to behave “ girly “ different person different personality and tomboy doesn’t mean they r ‘ immature brats ‘ or have ‘ internalised misogyny ‘ 

Yeah they can wear whatever the f*ck they want, and I can say whatever the f*ck I want. Also yes, if you're a cisgender, heterosexual woman and still go that extra mile to appear masculine, then yes you reek of internalized misogyny...

Stella_001 thumbnail

Yeah they can wear whatever the f*ck they want, and I can say whatever the f*ck I want. Also yes, if you're a cisgender, heterosexual woman and still go that extra mile to appear masculine, then yes you reek of internalized misogyny...

nah you are just being judgemental and again why is it expected from woman to be girly or feminine and now that’s what I call misogyny 

nah you are just being judgemental and again why is it expected from woman to be girly or feminine and now that’s what I call misogyny 

Not being typically "feminine" is really not the same as LOOKING and LITERALLY IMITATING every body language of a man. Any straight man would get turned off by that. 

Stella_001 thumbnail

Not being typically "feminine" is really not the same as LOOKING and LITERALLY IMITATING every body language of a man. Any straight man would get turned off by that. 

@bold so ? Women’s life doesn’t revolve around men .

and really why judge someone for not being feminine and being ‘ manly ‘ ??!