asmaani story index - final notice - page 62

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone!

This index was suggested by a few people, and given how many stories I've been popping out, I figured I might as well. Having everything stored in one place will make my life a lot easier too.

The OS, SS, and FF sections are all pretty self explanatory.

The Upcoming Projects section is simply to give you an insight into some of the pieces that I will be working on next. It's also to help me remember them. πŸ˜†

If you have any requests, or made some before, I would appreciate it if you could drop them here in the index again. I'll add them to the Requests section, so that I can track them easily. :)

Last but not least, thank you to everyone who has ever left behind a like or a comment on any of my works. πŸ€—

It truly means a lot to me.

Edited by asmaanixx - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail

riansh ss: home

Edited by asmaanixx - 2 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

laal ishq (ongoing)

limits #1

limits #2

mΓ©nage Γ  trois (ongoing)

rihaan drabbles #1

rihaan drabbles #2 (ongoing)

saathi rey (ongoing)

the hunt (ongoing)

three days (ongoing)

asmaanixx thumbnail

One Shots

adult baatein 🌢

elevator 🌢

frosting

jealous 🌢

mistletoe 🌢

office 🌢

roop tera mastana 🌢

Short Stories

convince me

divorce

dooriyan

tourist diaries

tum na ho

Fan Fictions

a royal affair

awari

gambling

heyy baby

just a dream

memories

tera yaar hoon mein

Edited by asmaanixx - 3 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaina099

Okay! So I have a request.I want you to write an os on riddhima seducing her pati dev and haa it should be hotπŸ˜πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ˆπŸ»(tabhi you maza aayega, detail mai padhne mai)

Originally posted by: Nazmaa

I have a story/OS request. 

FF - i want to see Uma alive in an Old people's home (not sure what you call it in hindi, ashram?) And Ridhima decides to volunteer despite Vansh telling her not too. And she meets her and reunite the family...

Originally posted by: Milalal27

Fictional historic FF/SS/OS please. Vansh as King/ Prince and Riddhima as Queen/Princess.

Or a Fantasy story.

Originally posted by: Renusand

I want a request in which not vansh but ridhima jumped off the cliff and yeah Kabir also there and says that he loves ridhima but she jumps and vansh after coming home opens about anu.and Kabir relation but after 2 months ridhima comes home but has a memory loss.   I think this will be short story

Originally posted by: Meena_J

gur, daadi p ek funny writing perhaps lol & vihaan ki commentary too smiley36

Originally posted by: Immj2

Can you write something on after this track vansh realized that riddhima wasn't wrong and tries to win her back and she going far away we saw riddhima longing for vansh vansh ka dekhna haiπŸ™πŸ™

Originally posted by: raveena0605

Hey i know you are busy writing so many stories but i have two suggestions for an os 

1- Vansh has hacked into the CCTV  and sees all the tortures riddhima  had to go through and Also that Ap had harmed Sia. And then he actually gives punishment to the culprits the worse punishment 😈😈

Or

2 Riddhima learns Vihaan is Vansh and decides give him and maa beta jodi a taste of their own medicine  

p.s. riddhima  being as devious  as but not murdery Saltanat of Ishq Sufiyana πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😎😎😈😈

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

If possible, can we an OS where Ridhima missing Vihaan and Vansh turns up like him. Like Vihaan with no beard and all but Vansh with a beard and all in Vihaan attitude - if possible - look into it.

Originally posted by: 7APK

REQUESTING AN AMAZING STORY ON....

I want Riddhu to leave after the Press Conference wala scene without any hesitation smiley31 and being Preggy like the CEO novel's "Running Away With The Ball" Type smiley36 And then she meets Vihaan and they get together smiley40Vansh and Vihaan should be two people PLEASE!!!! Vansh see them together and thinks too heck with it Riddhu is HIS!!!!

Originally posted by: veil_of_roses

Request: Rids comes to know about her parents & how Vansh lied to her & leaves him..

Obsessive Vansh tries to get her back..

Something on this scenerio.

Or rids comes to know abt her parents & Vansh’s lie & asks vansh to choose b/w his sister & her

How vansh deals with it

Originally posted by: Vampgirl

please write an FF on Rihaansh, where all problems are sorted between Riddhima and Vansh. Kabir, Anupriya and Ahana gone. Ishani and Aryan are good. Riddhima is thinking now everything is okay, when Vansh will introduce her to Vihan and reveals his truth. His dark secret that they were actually changing places from start; making Riddhima run away and brothers chasingsmiley36

Originally posted by: Payalshoni

Second make them sext each othersmiley9

Originally posted by: lifesucks28

But I really would love if u would write one os on them where Rids finds out both r twins, and have changed places many times....

But I want to see her confrontation of both like maybe one day she follows Vihaan and see both of them.... Listens to their talk of changing places and all...and is not able to believe all this and confronts them as to why they did this with her....like how they can play with her like this....

So i want them to tell her how obsessively possessively in love both of them have been with her since the first time they saw her..... ( i love obsessive possessive MLsπŸ˜πŸ˜…) 

It doesnt need to be steamy bt i really want to see a confrontation. 

like they r glad now that is aware of all this and they can be together now in all sense and would have no need to hide around. how they are "it" for her and how she is "it" for them....and how they don't care abt what anyone will say or think cause all that matters is her. How all 3 will spend their lives together and deal with everything together cause "bahar jane ka koi option hi nai hai". How they crazily love her and will not let her leave them.

Originally posted by: Clarissa123

Hey I have a request..... 

Can u plz make a os or ff in which riddhima unintentionally killed someone to save vansh and she goes to jail vansh bail her out ,save her and protect her from people and media's accusation she is in state of shock and fear and scared and terrified... She confined to herself and is not able to meet eyes with vansh ......

Originally posted by: Makeitshine

Can u do a long os...in which vihan finds handcuffs in vansh closet and tease riddhima about vansh being kinky and then vihaan use those handcuffs with riddhima...make it 18+

2) an os in which riddhima was seducing vansh for stopping him from going to meeting and how he cancels the meeting and their romance

Originally posted by: zynia890

1.Can you write about a day in life of riddhima and vansh which starts with both of them being in their happy world. Then a little insight into their separate world. Vansh being mafia/white collared criminal/monster while Riddhima being a doctor...a healer...

Then again at the end of day how these two comeback into their cocoon. And a little bit insight about Riddhima who knows what kind of man her husband is but still as a wife she loves him!!

Riddhima living 2 lives one as a normal girl (whatever career) and 2nd as Vansh's mistress 

Ummm idea is k since vansh is mafia and these people are sometimes involved in human trafficking too. So Riddhima gets herself stuck in such situation and in order to get herself saved from full blown sexual slavery she agrees to be in a relationship with VRS. And vansh here is quite a cold person, doesn't want a family, hates his own family too, hates commitment etc and even doesn't know what actually is real Riddhima and how he starts taking interest in women with whom he had been in relationship for a long time! And Riddhima irrespective of her situation tries to live her life and dreams of getting a family one day!!

Originally posted by: raveena0605

you know you continue with another os where riddhima actually torture Chang and kabir for hurting Vansh and playing.. and humare Vansh babu being turned on by his danger biwi😎😎😎

Originally posted by: BhataktiAtma.

1. Angre and Riddhima are siblings

2. Mafia and gray Vansh and how he got saved from cliff

3. Riddhima having her own agenda to enter VR Mansion and both siblings came in RS family lives for revenge.

4. Riddhima being from rich family

5. Ragini and Ahana bit if possible not necessary.

Basically something that makes sensesmiley36 and close the loopholes making things exciting. Also of course in that way will get to read evil trio (Ishani, Aryan and Chachi) suffering especially Ishani. KaVa bit as well I mean them being played would be satisfying to read. They have been the players all this while.

Originally posted by: soumya04

Hi, would love to read something like this:

Ridhima and someone hired by vansh took Ragini to hospital and she survived but was in coma. Vansh suspected Ridhima in ragini kidnapping, so she was being followed.

Vihaan drama because vansh knew other than Ridhima, someone from family was plotting against him

Vansh not clueless about Kabir and Kabir not in vr mansion, riansh trying to trap kabir

Ragini out of coma after revenge track and living in vr mansion for some reason,  it could be because of kabir being missing and he could try to kill her

Jealous and insecure Ridhima because of Ragini - most important thingsmiley36

Originally posted by: Neha_J

1) RiAnsh against Ishani and the toxic family. Vansh punishes the evil trio for trying to hurt his wife and child (please no miscarriage )....Ishani specially smiley35

2) A day in the life of RiAnsh and Snowball....both Daddy and baby (2-3 YO) fighting for Riddhu's attention. Cute moments between the 3 and finally how VR claims his wife

3) Possessive Vansh for his wife and child - related to the promo

4) Something on Vihaan and Riddhima - bold Riddhu teasing Vihu smiley43

5) RiAnsh have a one night stand and then Vansh goes crazy over her....wanting her....full on Grey Christian vibe

6) Dominating Riddhu smiley15 torturing and teasing Vansh

7) Friends with benefit setting β™₯️

8) Vihaan and Vansh are brothers and are in love with Riddhima

9) Something like 365 Days, Vansh is madly in love with Riddhu, kidnaps her and makes her fall in love 

10) Vansh and Riddhima are getting married 2 time and Vihaan makes his entry to claim what is his 😍

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Okay, so I want a really angry kiss between Riddhima and Vansh. Pretty much like Sadda Haq where the protagonists both kiss each other just to intimidate the other person, and then go β€œoh shit, what the fck have we done” smiley36

Originally posted by: wandererh342

I am disappointed with the Valentine's Day of Riansh...  Would be a pleasure to read if you could Jolt down an OS for their celebration as lovers not hubby and wifey πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Hellyholic

Ihi I'm new here 😁😁😁 i really loved your story can i request something 

Can you write on nerd vr and popular Riddhima college obsession dark love story where Riddhima and vr r bff but vr secretly love Riddhima and Riddhima think vr as bff only Riddhima have a secret crush on kabir seeing that vr obsession start for Riddhima and than riansh journey to love 😍😍 i hope i made you understand my pov and hope you write on it and seriously I'm a huge fan of your writing😌😌

Originally posted by: Radhakrishn3905

Okk so i have a request can you write someting on office romance btw riansh....matalab kuch super hot 18+type ka...πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Hey kuch vihu par likhona 

K he became obsessive for riddhu 

And he was to save vansh but he kills him 

And then how he takes over mafia world and creates situations to make riddhima fall for him

Oopar say he is chocolate boy but andar say he is like bht hi dangerous

Would love to read an os from the point vansh said to riddhima on their sangeet for remarriage that agar tm se itna dur rha toh pagal zroor ho jaon ga or iss pagal pan me mene kch kr dia toh kasoor mera nhi hoga....make it 18+. But not forceful instead it should passionate

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

1.Riansh enjoying hot and romantic time during Ishani 's marriage. It can start from draping saree to Ishangre marriage till Drunken Riddhu. U can unleash ur mature and tharki mind πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜

Romance and Basketball - Hot and romantic 

Riansh intentional or unintentional PDA and lots of Sex infront of Kabir & Ishani πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈNow i am running away.Tata!

Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma

can we plz get to read  a hot  OS in future between Ridhu 2.0 & Vansh?

With Tashan wala hot passionate romance ? 

& lots of tharkinesssmiley2

Was going through initial after marriage episodes where vansh was into putting sindoor mangalsutr and even gave that VR ring too and then his mother's anklet too and even went on knees and sir bhi jhukaya

So i was thinking k may be you could write about riddhima feeling bad about disrespecting marriage...not wearing those ornaments...vansh throwing a fuss about it and she demanding his POV about their marriage 

And also she demanding how she and the world would know k he belongs to her!! (Nope that engagement ring doesn't count smiley36)

Originally posted by: Jitajita

Can we get an os about Vihaan n his dollar Biwi n those 3 contract terms n condition ?? Jo writer ne nahi dikhaya πŸ˜‘

Plz if u can.. do it with ur beautiful Tadka πŸ”₯😍πŸ”₯

Originally posted by: watersanon17

Before second wedding Vansh had tied Riddhima to bed.... My not so innocent mind was going in *that* direction😏😏😏..... Maybe Vansh tells Riddhima the truth and everything that happened after was their plan against Kabir....

Originally posted by: wandererh342

I request for an OS on their Baahon Mein Chale Aaaja sequence...  Riddhu getting all Wild and Vansh is reluctant....

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

Write an OS on Riyansh with Paint, make it Superb wild sensual ....

Originally posted by: veil_of_roses

Can you write something on Vihaan & Riddhu on beach..

Originally posted by: coolpd93

I have a request too...can u write a shot on this ...

where RiAnsh in a mental asylum..more like a psychiatric facility..both are teenagers..sent by their parents respectively for their abnormal and sociopathic behaviour...

And them being there..falling in love..doing twisted things..to get into each other..I mean ..mentallysmiley39for that if they have to get into each other physically I don’t mindsmiley14smiley17

would love to read an os, in which riddima requests vansh to teach her piano and while teaching hot hot riansh romance πŸ˜‚ .thank u..make it 18+😳

riansh playing truth and dare (spicy) uffff....would love to read an os on this.

Originally posted by: lifesucks28

Remeber during the joker track Vihaan once handcuffed  her to the bed post cause some pepper spray or something went in Rids eyes....😝😈😈

Well u see where i am going right 😝😈😈😈😈❣️

Originally posted by: Happyme20

Can I write something on RIANSH romancing each other during rainfall

Originally posted by: anya2005

anyone among riansh are suffering from some sort of terminal illness. and RS clan is not that bad

Hey there...today i was watching some old episodes when the scene where vansh mistakenly opened riddhima blouse dori ( the scene before ishani pregnancy report are mistook for riddhima’s) ....riddhima was looking soo beautiful in that saree...i was wondering can u write something 18+ on that

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

if u can write an os on Vihaan aka Vansh came to know how Riddima electrocuted by Kabir n Vihaan aka Vansh how take the badla from kabir slowly by torturing him (giving electric shock but not killing him  add open romance with riddihima )

Originally posted by: Yoyo24

Can you please.please write an SS or fanfiction (if possible) where  Vansh has an older sister who he loved very dearly and looked up as they shared a great bond and not just Vansh but the rest of RS siblings as well. The RS family thought she was dead but turns out to alive with memory loss so she continues to live her life for a few years without who she truely is.

Originally posted by: Priyanka0909

1 . Riansh on FF on the story like fifty shades of grey like not all same as the story but some of like but without pregnancy track of that

2 . The moment that riansh had during can u make a as on it 

3 . The first night riansh was not given rightly by the writers to us that the glass House so pls can make one on it in which there is no misunderstanding between them

sanashabirkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by sanashabirkhan - 3 years ago
Stardust8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for this ...now I just have to open this and boom...maann I love your works .....keep it up πŸ₯‚πŸ’―

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Haaaaa ..got what I am looking for πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Tnq πŸ˜‰

Edited by coolpd93 - 3 years ago
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Desperate and Here are my favourites from your One Shots!  Thank you for creating this index. I still have a few to catch up on. 

Edited by Mayashika - 3 years ago