riansh ff: saathi rey || chapter thirteen: page eighty-nine

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone,

Firstly, I want to thank you all so much for all the likes, and wonderful comments you leave behind on every one of my stories. I know I haven't replied back to you all, and I promise I will get to it tomorrow! smiley36

It's probably redundant to hear every writer say this, but it's absolutely true when we say that every single appreciation we get means the world to us. It pushes to keep writing, when we feel like giving up. It motivates us to keep going, when we feel like we're stuck.

So please, while I do appreciate the likes I receive, I would greatly appreciate if I could get comments as well. More than anything, they keep me going. <3

Secondly, as for the story, this is one that I've been wanting to tell for quite some while now. The first chapter should have been up days ago, but work got in the way, and I just knew that if it didn't get out today, then it never will.

So here is me, marking the official beginning of the story.

I really do hope you all like it. smiley9

Edited by asmaanixx - 3 years ago

Authorial Notes

I'll be posting any notes that I feel are important for you to understand the story over here.

As well as any acknowledgments, dedications, or pertinent questions.

10/22/2020: In this story, there is no Corona pandemic going on. Also, I would like to thank Soni for helping me out with the hindi grammar. You know it won't be the last time. 😂

10/31/2020: For the two months that Riddhima was living with the Raisinghanias, she was completely shut off from the outside world. That includes absolutely zero contact with her friends via phone, social media sites, the Internet etc. She also never left the mansion, and the day she escaped was the first time she had stepped outside of the property.

11/5/2020: There is a moment of sexual harassment that Riddhima goes through. In case you are triggered by such matters, here is a small update.

Kabir comes to meet Riddhima, and find out why she left the VR Mansion. She defends Vansh, which irks Kabir, and questions if she had sex with him. Some more crude comments, and taunts are made. Riddhima finds out from Sejal that Vansh had come to meet her. Riddhima wonders why Vansh didn't meet her, and when she comes to answer, she faints.

11/7/2020: A life altering news is broken to Riddhima.

11/9/2020: There is usage of guns, and abusive behavior towards Riddhima in this chapter. If you're not comfortable reading that, here's a small update.

Vansh and Riddhima engage in a violent confrontation after which they are both left extremely heartbroken.

The inspiration behind this chapter was Fleurie's Hurricane. You can find the link to it on Page 26. I will be releasing a full playlist for the FF once it is finished so that you all can listen to it any time. :)

11/28/2020: Huge thank you to Soni for helping me settle down with the name chawl. 😆 I know it's a pesky little name, but unless I get it right, it won't feel right. It'll change the way you understand/visualize the story. Hopefully with the next chapter, you can get a clearer picture of what the house looks like. :)

Edited by asmaanixx - 3 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Woe Asamaanixx, what a thrilling intro, so much looking forward to next epidode. I thought for one moment Rhiddu was going to use the gun on herself...instead she runs away deep into the night

What will Vansh do when he returns; waiting to see of he looks for the box   

Thank you Gur.

I am really speechless now. I felt like you are writing Riddhima's actual pov. Beautiful writing. 

Waiting for next part eagerly. ❤️🤗

This literally brought tears to my eyes😭.....am.sooo excited for what will happen next...❤❤❤❤ 

Plzzz update soon.....oh damn i cant wait yo see how Vansh will react❤

That letter was damn emotional. Kudos to you for writing it so beautifully❤❤

Its Amazing gur⭐️

I’m really impressed by first chapter

Waiting for more parts😎

Arre yaar mai kya bolu?🥺 Tbh, aise nahi hai mai makhan mal rahi hu ya kuch but sach mai I have became your fan. Kitna acha likhti ho. Kaash writers kuch advice lele. Unse acha content tou yaha milta hai. I am way more addicted to your and neha's stories. Ab next updaye jaldi dena,zyaada intezaar nahi karana. Intezaar nahi hoga ab mujhse.

Gur,it is just amazing and i was actually visualising it all 🤗

can't wait to read the next part.

Update soon 😳

Edited by TC_FA - 3 years ago