Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

i m still watching this season cause its the only show i watch wid my family, but tbh 80% of the episode i m rather doing my projects than watching the show seriously πŸ˜†, Nish ke jaane ke baad teen hafta baath ek bhi support karne layak koyi nahi mila only recently i decided to root for Kavita and my reason to root for her is same reason why I rooted for Nish(real and straightforward)

I didnt understand why Nish was talking in her favour in his exit videos but now it totally make sense to me. I really hate how entire house is against Kavita. He has decoded each and every contestant really well! 

recently I started hating all except kavita 

Kavita is safe from my hate only cause of the positive & genuine happiness she expressed when Salmon bhoi threw the googly that "look change karke aayege.... finale mein" 

But Honestly after the way they evicted him, I wish he rejects the finale invitation 

AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

i m still watching this season cause its the only show i watch wid my family, but tbh 80% of the episode i m rather doing my projects than watching the show seriously πŸ˜†, Nish ke jaane ke baad teen hafta baath ek bhi support karne layak koyi nahi mila only recently i decided to root for Kavita and my reason to root for her is same reason why I rooted for Nish(real and straightforward)

I didnt understand why Nish was talking in her favour in his exit videos but now it totally make sense to me. I really hate how entire house is against Kavita. He has decoded each and every contestant really well! 

Apart from kavita who r doing well in the show I mean what about rahul & Rubina r they good coz I am not following the show from the day nishant left

captainplus thumbnail

I doubt the authenticity of the above article as in the circumstances when & where the stroke happened as I just saw recently the hotel they were staying in stated his stay ended. + the cast & crews were giving him good bye 2 days back along with telling him to take care of his health. It seemed his shooting is over. 

Anyways I wish him speedy recovery. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

I doubt the authenticity of the above article as in the circumstances when & where the stroke happened as I just saw recently the hotel they were staying in stated his stay ended. + the cast & crews were giving him good bye 2 days back along with telling him to take care of his health. It seemed his shooting is over. 

BB1 ka winner and BB14 ka gentleman ek saath  πŸ˜³

Yeah I just read that news get well soon Rahul Roy 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I couldnt watch the BB epi today as I was busy, but I saw an ad where all the contestants r doing dance performance of their serial characters!

Damn it! If Nish was still there would have gotten to see Akshat Jindal’s dance performance in BB again! πŸ˜†

Could imagine him dancing with the chef hat on πŸ˜† and yes that entry music of Akshat Jindal πŸ˜†

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago
captainplus thumbnail

Exclusive! Rahul Roy's brain stroke: Impaired speech, airlifted from Kargil, needs surgery- an eyewitness accountBy - TIMESOFINDIA.COM

Vickey Lalwani

Nov 30, 2020, 00:31 IST

Exclusive! Rahul Roy's brain stroke: Impaired speech, airlifted from Kargil, needs surgery- an eyewitness account

2020 continues to be a series of bad news, the latest being the hospitalisation of Rahul Roy in Mumbai's Nanavati Hospital for brain stroke. ETimes now has it that the 'Aashiqui' actor who was a rage when his film released in 1990 has suffered from impaired speech and will have to undergo a surgery soon. The condition is called Aphasia and the surgical procedure is called Stenting. Aphasia is a condition that robs you of the ability to communicate. It can affect your ability to speak, write and understand language, both verbal and written. Aphasia typically occurs suddenly after a stroke or a head injury.

Nishant Malkhani, who starred in the TV show 'Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega' is one of Rahul's co-actors on the digital film 'LAC- Live The Battle' (in fact, Nishant plays the lead) wherein Rahul suffered the stroke while shooting. Nishant, when contacted, tells ETimes, "It all happened on Tuesday. He was alright when we all went to sleep on Monday night. I think the weather got to him, it's extreme conditions out here in Kargil where we are shooting. The temperature is -15 degree centigrade. I cough blood every day, we are going up and down the mountains every now and then and the nose capillaries get torn. It would be the toughest shoot in anybody's life. But this film is an experience- it will be a one-shot 90 minute film."

So what exactly transpired?

Nishant says, "Rahul was a bit dull on Tuesday initially, and we suddenly observed that he was not able to deliver his dialogues. He was not forgetting them but he was groping for words to complete sentences, he just could not form sentences. Then, around evening,

he started to behave little unusually, idhar udhar dekhne laga and we strongly sensed that something was wrong."

Next?

"We sent him to a military hospital in Kargil. A CT scan was done on Wednesday morning to diagnose Rahul's condition. It was not difficult to decipher the reports in detail as our director is a MBBS director, Mr Nitin Kumar Gupta. He said it is a serious matter. With military's help he was airlifted in a helicopter to Srinagar on Thursday from where he was rushed to Nanavati's ICU in Mumbai."

It is very sad. I pray he gets well soon. We had flown together from Mumbai. It was a 17-day shoot. We have two more days to go. We should be back by Tuesday," Nishant added.

Rahul plays a Colonel in 'LAC- Live The Battle'. The 'Bigg Boss Season 1' winner has a role extending to about 6 scenes. As things stand today, Nitin Kumar Gupta should have no problem while editing the film as Rahul had almost finished his entire part by the time the tragedy happened.

We at ETimes pray for Rahul Roy's recovery and stand by his family in their hour of crisis.

Link : https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/exclusive-rahul-roys-brain-stroke-impaired-speech-airlifted-from-kargil-needs-surgery-an-eyewitness-account/articleshow/79479529.cms

captainplus thumbnail

khabar puri sacchi hai 

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Exclusive! Rahul Roy's brain stroke: Impaired speech, airlifted from Kargil, needs surgery- an eyewitness accountBy - TIMESOFINDIA.COM

Vickey Lalwani

Nov 30, 2020, 00:31 IST

Exclusive! Rahul Roy's brain stroke: Impaired speech, airlifted from Kargil, needs surgery- an eyewitness account

2020 continues to be a series of bad news, the latest being the hospitalisation of Rahul Roy in Mumbai's Nanavati Hospital for brain stroke. ETimes now has it that the 'Aashiqui' actor who was a rage when his film released in 1990 has suffered from impaired speech and will have to undergo a surgery soon. The condition is called Aphasia and the surgical procedure is called Stenting. Aphasia is a condition that robs you of the ability to communicate. It can affect your ability to speak, write and understand language, both verbal and written. Aphasia typically occurs suddenly after a stroke or a head injury.

Nishant Malkhani, who starred in the TV show 'Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega' is one of Rahul's co-actors on the digital film 'LAC- Live The Battle' (in fact, Nishant plays the lead) wherein Rahul suffered the stroke while shooting. Nishant, when contacted, tells ETimes, "It all happened on Tuesday. He was alright when we all went to sleep on Monday night. I think the weather got to him, it's extreme conditions out here in Kargil where we are shooting. The temperature is -15 degree centigrade. I cough blood every day, we are going up and down the mountains every now and then and the nose capillaries get torn. It would be the toughest shoot in anybody's life. But this film is an experience- it will be a one-shot 90 minute film."

So what exactly transpired?

Nishant says, "Rahul was a bit dull on Tuesday initially, and we suddenly observed that he was not able to deliver his dialogues. He was not forgetting them but he was groping for words to complete sentences, he just could not form sentences. Then, around evening,

he started to behave little unusually, idhar udhar dekhne laga and we strongly sensed that something was wrong."

Next?

"We sent him to a military hospital in Kargil. A CT scan was done on Wednesday morning to diagnose Rahul's condition. It was not difficult to decipher the reports in detail as our director is a MBBS director, Mr Nitin Kumar Gupta. He said it is a serious matter. With military's help he was airlifted in a helicopter to Srinagar on Thursday from where he was rushed to Nanavati's ICU in Mumbai."

It is very sad. I pray he gets well soon. We had flown together from Mumbai. It was a 17-day shoot. We have two more days to go. We should be back by Tuesday," Nishant added.

Rahul plays a Colonel in 'LAC- Live The Battle'. The 'Bigg Boss Season 1' winner has a role extending to about 6 scenes. As things stand today, Nitin Kumar Gupta should have no problem while editing the film as Rahul had almost finished his entire part by the time the tragedy happened.

We at ETimes pray for Rahul Roy's recovery and stand by his family in their hour of crisis.

Link : https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/exclusive-rahul-roys-brain-stroke-impaired-speech-airlifted-from-kargil-needs-surgery-an-eyewitness-account/articleshow/79479529.cms

Hats off for their hardwork πŸ‘

AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kajal21

Hats off for their hardwork πŸ‘

Even nishant's got hurt has said that he would go for few scans as well