Yes its a good news

Nish is getting projects i hope he gets the appreciation which he deserves

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

The poster looks cool

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Vaise toh I supported Nish this season and somewhat cause he is one of my most fav actor it was easier for me to support him, but sometimes I used to think agar I didn't admire him as an actor would he still be my fav contestant in bb14? he proved that he is a good person in real life too in bb, and I feel uske paas bohot mauka tha victim card ya nautanki karne ka but he didn't do that, and he is straightforward person shows how real he is,like a gem! even now i see comments how ppl say they want him back in the show!

but now when I watch the recent episodes and he is not there, i miss him in the show a lot ofc as i m his fan, but even if i see as a neutral viewer i m even rooting for another contestant now,

nishant, he was the real gentlemen of this season! doesn't necessarily mean jo straightforward hai voh badtameez ho.and he was not a weak player, if he was a weak player he wont have easily convinced everyone in 3rd week to make him captain, he wont have won most of the task,(i don't like jaan but i kinda agree with jaan that nishant shldnt have gave up easily in the 4th week task, though uska reasoning alag hi tangent per hai),and housemates wont have still talked about him last week.

idk how nishant would have come across or looked like if he still stayed in the house now,i would say usne jo one month mai dikhaya that was indeed his real personality he wasn't faking it for sure, agar fake hota aasani se love angle aur victim card khelta.

i m happy he is getting projects and may he achieve a lot of success and happiness in life and may he achieve his goals. all the best nishant!

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: elim

The poster looks cool

All the bts I got my hands on by using my super stalking skills are even cooler

Really high action sequences are being shot. Nish's favorite department. 

Abhi kal raat ko dekha he is patkaoing someone utha utha ke & that's his favorite move

He practiced it all his childhood on his bro & even performed that in GTNHP 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

Vaise toh I supported Nish this season and somewhat cause he is one of my most fav actor it was easier for me to support him, but sometimes I used to think agar I didn't admire him as an actor would he still be my fav contestant in bb14? he proved that he is a good person in real life too in bb, and I feel uske paas bohot mauka tha victim card ya nautanki karne ka but he didn't do that, and he is straightforward person shows how real he is,like a gem! even now i see comments how ppl say they want him back in the show!

but now when I watch the recent episodes and he is not there, i miss him in the show a lot ofc as i m his fan, but even if i see as a neutral viewer i m even rooting for another contestant now,

nishant, he was the real gentlemen of this season! doesn't necessarily mean jo straightforward hai voh badtameez ho.and he was not a weak player, if he was a weak player he wont have easily convinced everyone in 3rd week to make him captain, he wont have won most of the task,(i don't like jaan but i kinda agree with jaan that nishant shldnt have gave up easily in the 4th week task, though uska reasoning alag hi tangent per hai),and housemates wont have still talked about him last week.

idk how nishant would have come across or looked like if he still stayed in the house now,i would say usne jo one month mai dikhaya that was indeed his real personality he wasn't faking it for sure, agar fake hota aasani se love angle aur victim card khelta.

i m happy he is getting projects and may he achieve a lot of success and happiness in life and may he achieve his goals. all the best nishant!

ha had many ways to play victim card. He had no shortage of reasons but he didn't do any of such nautanki.

About current epis, I can't even watch 1 episode completely 

About Nish being fake, if he was he would have given diplomatic statements outside & won't have openly defended kavita when entire social media was against her 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

ha had many ways to play victim card. He had no shortage of reasons but he didn't do any of such nautanki.

About current epis, I can't even watch 1 episode completely 

About Nish being fake, if he was he would have given diplomatic statements outside & won't have openly defended kavita when entire social media was against her 

i m still watching this season cause its the only show i watch wid my family, but tbh 80% of the episode i m rather doing my projects than watching the show seriously 😆, Nish ke jaane ke baad teen hafta baath ek bhi support karne layak koyi nahi mila only recently i decided to root for Kavita and my reason to root for her is same reason why I rooted for Nish(real and straightforward)

I didnt understand why Nish was talking in her favour in his exit videos but now it totally make sense to me. I really hate how entire house is against Kavita. He has decoded each and every contestant really well! 

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago