Vani Os- Dilemma

fire_wings thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This scene is purely imaginary one. This is an alternate of veer getting saved by gandhak patthar. Instead of gandhak it's bani who saves veer.

Bani's PoV

Bani: Aise kaise veer gayab ho sakta hai aur ye shakura hai kaun aur iska yaha ane ka maksad kya hai..mujhe kaise na kaise patha lagana hoga ki ye sab kya ho raha hai. 

Bani acts as if she is talking to veer infront of shakura.

Bani: Veer tum theek ho? 

Gives a pause to make it look like veer is speaking 

Bani: Kya ? Kisne kiya tumhare sath ye sab? 

Shakhura gets shocked and thinks veer is escaped and he has to inform jai about this. 

Bani: Tum apna khayal rakhna..main patha lagathi hun. and cuts the call and acts as if she is leaving the room but she comes behind shakura and she takes the form of anklet and attach herself to shakura's leg.

Shakura and leaves from there the meet shukla and mayuri..

Bani pov: agar ye veer ne karaya hai toh tum veer ke pass jaoge taki veer se jaan sako ki plan badhal gaya hai ya nahi..agar ye kisi aur ne karaya hai toh tum uske pass jaoge..ultimately tum mujhe tumhare malik ke pass le jaoge..well done bani Sharma. :) 

Shakura meets shukla..

Shakura: ye sab kya hai ? Aise kaise plan badhal diya tum logone.

Shukla : kya bol rahe ho? 

Shakura: veer ne khudko azad kar liya usne bani se baath ki abhi thodi der pehle.

Shukla starts sweating and says : agar veer azad ho chuka hai toh hamara anth ayega..

Bani gets shocked 

Shakura: Mathlab ?

Shukla: veer ko aisi shaktiya milne wali hai agar aaj rath thak zinda rahega toh usse koi hara nahi payega..woh adi nagin bhi nahi..

Bani gets shocked and she is in dilemma..

she has two option either to let veer die as she can not defeat him later or save him and forget her revenge... 

She still hears them to know further details.

Mayuri : Tumhe lagtha hai hame usse bathana chahiye veer ke bare main ?

Shukla: ha theek kaha wohi hai jo ab kuch kar sakta hai..

They call jai and ask him to come to the place where veer is trapped. 

Jai standing facing Shukla and bani can only see his back. She wants to know who is the mastermind behind this and also she is bound by the time she has to kill veer and take her revenge. 

They call the veer's cage with his magic and bani sees veer trapped in a cage and he is flapping his wings to show his anger towards jai. 

Bani sees it and she feels as if some one has taken out life out of her body.A tear falls from her eyes. 

She captures it with her hand. 

Bani: main ro kyun rahi hu. Mujhe toh kush hona chahiye.. bani tu kush hai.. again a tear drops from her eyes. 

She realizes that she is not happy. 

She watches from far. 

Jai : bewkoofon kisne kaha ki veer pinjre se bahar achuka hai..veer toh yahi hai. 

Shukla points at shakura

Before shakura could say anything shukla gets call from bani 

Shukla recieves it.

Shukla: ha bani bolo 

Bani: Shukla ji mujhe apki madat chahiye 

Shukla : kya hua bani? 

Bani: mera ek dost hai veerendra uska kisine accident kardiya hai uska blood loss hua hai..kya aapke pass koi contact hai blood ke liye. Shukla gaves her some contact bani says  thank you shuklaji papa ne sahi kaha aap koi bhi problem chutkiyon main solve kar sakte hai..after a beep.. arre wah abhi abhi message aya unko blood milchuka hai phir bhi shukriya shukla ji...and keeps the phone.

Shukla laughs and says bani ka tha usne kisi veerendra se baath kiya tha veer se nahi..

Jai and shukla laughs at shakura..

Shakura gets irritated and says : hum ye kaise man le ki pinjre main jo hai veer hai? 

Mayura: good point..shakura. ha toh hum ye kaise man le ye veer hai..

Jai shows his dissatisfaction for their doubt.. 

Jai: chalo tum dono ka ye shak bhi door karthe hai and he uses his power to make veer shape shift into human from cheel. 

Bani feels good after seeing veer after so long time.

Veer shouts: chodunga nahi main tumhe.. abe woh shukla hamare hi ghar ka khatha hai aur hamse hi gaddhari kiya tune.. aur tu mere age peeche ghoomne wali iska sath de rahi hai?? 

Jai : says jithna bhi phad phadalo waise bhi aaj rath 12 baje marne wala hai..tera akhri iccha bhi pora karle mujhpar chillane ka . .

They think of leaving as they are least bothered about veer before jai leaves he looks at veer and says waise veer ek baath bolni thi ye pinjra jisme tu hai ye aisa waisa pinjra nahi hai..isse sirf adi nag and adi naagin thod sakthe hai.. aur woh toh kabhi hoga nahi and smirks and leaves from there.Bani tries to look at jais face but she fails.

Bani sits under the tree from which she is watching veer.

She is in the dilemma to save veer or to take her revenge. 

She remembers the time when veer said,

Veer: Sweetheart,Tum ek bar toh apne dil se socho tum mujhe chahthi ho lekin tumhara jo ye dimaag hai na mujhe apnana nahi chahta..

Bani: main apne dil se hi sochthi hun aur mera dil bhi kehtha hai ki tumhare liye uske pass koi feeling nahi hai

Veer: toh tumne apne dil ko bhi jhoot bolna sikha diya hai

Bani: main koi jhoot nahi bolthi 

Veer: toh ek kaam karo apne ankhen bandh karo aur dekho tumhe kaun diktha hai

Bani : main kyun dekhun 

Vani : are baba dekho na..ithna bhav kyun khathu ho and makes her close her eyes. 

She sees veer,but she says she saw jai.

Veer gets heart broken and leaves.

Now:

Bani: uss din toh maine veerse jhoot bol diya ab kaise apne dil se jhoot bolun. 

She looks at her watch and it's 11:45 pm.. veer ke pass 15 minute bache hai she goes near veer in her naagin form.

Veer regrets that he could not meet bani. He recalls all his moments with her. 

The day when he saw her and wanted to make her his. 

The day he married her by blackmailing her and smiles saying that shayad usi ka saza hai.. 

How he accepted all the accusations made by her just to get into fight with bani and says bani Sharma tumhare sath jhagda karna accha lagta hai jo bhi ilzaam lagaya woh sab man liye sirf tumhare chehre par gussa dekhne ke liye ๐Ÿ˜„

Ek aur bath bolni thi uss din maine hi bachaya tha tumhe aur ye dekho tumhara jhumka mere hi pass hai..sath leke ja raha hun..ye ab mera hai,๐Ÿ™‚

And shouts loudly Ms. Bani Sharma urf Mrs Veeranshu singhaniya I love you..I really do..โ˜น๏ธHo sakhe toh mujhe maaf karna ajeeb kismat hai tumhe pakar bhi main paa na sakha..shayad ithne hi din ka sath tha.. phir milenge agle janam main hi sahi..vada karna ki tum meri hogi uss janam main..and he starts counting  the minutes he has..

Bani hears everything and her heart sank for a minute. 

All the moments she spent with him comes infront of her eyes.

Veer holding when she fought with mayuri.

Veer holding her when she was about to fall down..

Veer and banis fights..

Veer referring jai as dhabewala

Veer taking care of bani..

Bani wipes her tears and decides even if veer kills her it does not matter she has to save veer.. irrespective of her revenge..

She comes to her human form and goes near the cage.. 

Veer sees her feels happy as atleast he got to see her for one last time.

Veer does not want to let bani know that he is dying as that will make her sad..

Veer: oye meri sweetheart tum yaha..tumhe yaha ka patha kisne diya aur ayi kaha se tum.

Bani : Shut up veer. .

Veer: waise bhi kuch hi der main tumhara iccha poora hoga uss time thK bolne do.

Bani tries to open the cage and it does not work. 

Veer says : sweetheart koi faida nahi hai ..ye khulega nahi..

Bani: looks at him with surprise to know what it means and again starts trying and she gets the scratch from the cage.

Veer sees it and stops her from trying Nd tells her that enough

Veer: ye khulega nahi isse kholne ke liye adi naag ya adi naagin chahiye..

Bani : looks at veer with surprise...

Veer holds her and says he has 5

minutes more and says I love you bani.

Bani: I hope tum ye 5 minute ke badh bhi bologe 

Veer thinks she has lost hope and she knows that I will die in 5 minutes that's why she is hoping that I will be alive after 5 minutes.

But the reason was totally different. 

When he looks up he see the beautiful adi nagin standing infront of him dressed in red.. ready to break the case with all her powers. And she just breaks the cage with all power and frees veer from the cage..

Veer is shocked..he could not belive what he saw..

Its 12:00 veer gets exposed to moon.. as it's pooranmasi veers wings spread across and he goes on top of the sky where the moon light is falling directly onto his wings..

His wings light up 

Bani observing veer to know what's going on..

Veer is surprised to know whats going on.. 

Suddenly veer's cloths gets changed into the black long jacket in which there are diamonds attached.. 

Veer feels like some light is filling some powers on his body.. 

He can feel the energy.. 

Veer is declared as king of cheels by one of the unknown voice which tells him to use his powers wisely and not hurt people with his powers.It blesses him. He is now stronger than any other creature on earth.

Veer asks him: Who is he? 

Heavenly voice: He will get to know soon. And disappears. 

Veer gets down. Looks at bani with anger.

Bani is shocked. 

Bani: ab tum mujhe mArna chahoge Coz main ek nagin hun aur tumhe nagon se nafrath hai.

Veer comes near her

She takes a step backward.

Veer goes near her again 

She hits a dead end.

Veer goes closer..

She closes her eyes thinking that it's her last day. 

Veer goes and kisses her cheeks. 

Bani is shocked 

Bani opens her eyes and sees him very close to her. 

Veer whispers in her ears that he wanted to kiss somewhere else but now that he know who she is,he don't want to take any risk of going near her lips without permission..

Bani laughs loudly.. and veer hugs her.

Bani: chalo ghar chalthe hai.. she changes into human and about to walk.. 

Veer: arre baba aise nahi.. he carries her in his arms and flies high as a cheel..and bani feels so happy being with him.. 

-----------------The end----------------

Thank you all for liking my stories.๐Ÿฅฐ.let me know how it was๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Lovely.. She will save him always. 

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Baniiiiiiii ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• sweet heart you are a rockstar. Dil jeet liya tumne ๐Ÿ˜. Mujhe show par bhi aisi Bani chahiye. The savage badasss woman who can get things done the right way. Yes queen yes! 

I really liked the part where Veer was telling Bani not to open the cage, Haaye humara high rated gabru kitna pyaar karta hai apni sweet heart se. Nazar na lage โšซ

Mujhe Bani aur Veer ka reveal bhi bada pasand aayaa. I am eagerly waiting for those episodes on TV when they both accept each other for who they really are. Uske baad they are going to be a force to be reckoned with. 

fire_wings thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveMyself_sri

Lovely.. She will save him always. 

Yes

fire_wings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

Baniiiiiiii ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• sweet heart you are a rockstar. Dil jeet liya tumne ๐Ÿ˜. Mujhe show par bhi aisi Bani chahiye. The savage badasss woman who can get things done the right way. Yes queen yes! 

I really liked the part where Veer was telling Bani not to open the cage, Haaye humara high rated gabru kitna pyaar karta hai apni sweet heart se. Nazar na lage โšซ

Mujhe Bani aur Veer ka reveal bhi bada pasand aayaa. I am eagerly waiting for those episodes on TV when they both accept each other for who they really are. Uske baad they are going to be a force to be reckoned with. 

Me too we need bani like this ๐Ÿฅฐusko thoda dimag dena padega writers ko warna sach main andhi nagin hojayegi jai ke pyar main๐Ÿคช

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿค—

fire_wings thumbnail

Thank you๐Ÿค—

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Beautifully written๐Ÿ‘

I wanted bani to save veer in the episode too but it's fine atleast veer bach gaya..๐Ÿ˜Š

fire_wings thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur

Beautifully written๐Ÿ‘

I wanted bani to save veer in the episode too but it's fine atleast veer bach gaya..๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you ๐Ÿค— even I wanted to see bani saving veer as that will enhance their bonding but koi nahi hum apna khud ka khichdi pakayenge khayalo main ๐Ÿ˜†

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fire_wings

Thank you ๐Ÿค— even I wanted to see bani saving veer as that will enhance their bonding but koi nahi hum apna khud ka khichdi pakayenge khayalo main ๐Ÿ˜†

Right , as veer said to bani after marriage...khayali pulao pakao or khud khao๐Ÿ˜†

fire_wings thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur

Right , as veer said to bani after marriage...khayali pulao pakao or khud khao๐Ÿ˜†

haha aur os likh ke logon ko bhi khilao๐Ÿคฃ