Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaira4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: shurtiekta

I don’t want to see Sophie and Vikram.. I don’t like them as the parallel lead aise toh show band hojaega.Sophies’ acting was so OTT and both Shravan and Sophies become so good frnds in one meeting was too much. Waiting for Suman’s jealousy and woh apna pyar realise kre or ye dono bhai bhn or ex Sophie and Vikaram jaye show se can’t take them for long..

Totally OTT --- what a silly nutty thing to do!!!! Couldn't they have found some proper way to bring this angle in ... seriously!! This writer - Uday whoever ---seriously man! He should come to the forum - so many talented OS writers here!! Take ideas if you want....

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

wrong post*

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
taya2217 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So will we go na see any intense romantic scene btw Suvan in all this fiasco .....or another vikram Suman dance coming up in Shaadi and Sophie shravan dance .

shurtiekta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No yr pls we want only Suvan

Edited by shurtiekta - 3 years ago
shurtiekta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira4ever

Totally OTT --- what a silly nutty thing to do!!!! Couldn't they have found some proper way to bring this angle in ... seriously!! This writer - Uday whoever ---seriously man! He should come to the forum - so many talented OS writers here!! Take ideas if you want....

Exactly yr they should visit our forum and see our love fot Suvan.. Kal ke episode se bhr ni aparhi hu was watching the show for Suvan only. No other leads and Sophie toh not at all ek baar ko Vikaram ko tolerate krsakte hai but not her. Nd I dnt know who are these people who are appreciating her on social media