27/10/20- Highlights- Sophie is here lol

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Shravan bunty on call about his moving to sumos lol shravan wants her to be reminded of her childhood mistake lol he goes to his room and new gal is in a towel blow-drying her hair lol shravan runs out lol jhumri was trying to tell him lol

Sumo kancha on the terrace discussing about her promise to beena lol sumo sees the new girl lol kancha thinks it must be a gf or pal lol or beenas new pg lol kancha wants to stop shravan so she goes to talk to beena while sumo lingers wondering why this new gal is so comfy there lol

Downstairs shravan feels awkward seeing new girl who falls and he catches her omg just kill me so lame lol oh gosh she just yaps about ppl apologizing and her using his room to freshen up lol her name is sophie mathews she is all friendly lol even with jhumri lol they decide to go have coffee/tea upstairs on the terrace lol

Kancha tells no need for pg she and sumo can pay the rent 50/50 lol ramesh mocks them saying their own money stays with them lol beena mocks them for thinking about household expenditure lol she says if you wanna pay then do it along with shravans rent money lol veer is happy with him so shravan will stay here lol

Sumo mentions the case but beena says you are fighting it for us the verdict proved them innocent lol you do what you think is right i will invite shravan here lol he saved her kid and now she can help him lol she only mentioned the rent because otherwise he wouldnt stay here lol she mentions how the case might go on for years lol veer has a new friend so she is happy lol

At the mention of new friend sumo fbs to sophie on terrace lol she has go to cantt so she goes to get ready while kancha says she will handle beena lol

Sophie shravan talk about their professions lol shravan says he can tell her about bhopal lol she is all impressed by army guys lol while he says her name is interesting lol she mentions is it related to an ex lol he gets fbs of him and sumo lol lots of blah banter when sumo comes and sees them and then shravan sees her lol

He on purpose becomes extra friendly to soph and sumo is not happy while shravan smirks lol soph spot sumo and waves but sumo makes a face and walks off lol she thinks sumo is rude lol shravan tells her he is moving next door blah blah lol soph is happy he is near by they can meet lol jhumri is still gonna be at the house so she can help her lol jhumri asks if she can come with shravan lol but he tells her stay till the wedding lol

Bunty and shravan come to tiwari house lol veer is so happy lol beena and damru were cleaning up the room lol shravan asks where sumo is veer tells him she went to the office lol beena tells veer to rest so shravan can check the room lol he got daddus room omg lol someones soul is burning lol

Beena tells him ask kancha for anything but she rudely refuses for herself and sumo lol bunty looked so  mad lol kancha sees bunty staring and scolds him who mocks back and then she calls him shravans tail lol bunty wondering when did kancha cheena change so much and now he will stay in daddus room lol he wants to get a hotel but shravan is determined to stay here lol

Sumo comes home with sweets her patient had a successful operation and she got commended lol veer is happy for her and the fact shravan moved in lol ramesh tells veer to go rest while sumo asks which room he got lol ramesh asks her to adjust but sumo says for veers sake she will keeps things civil lol

Sumo is leaving when she overhears shravan and soph lol gets fbs of seeing her and shravan together lol she opens the door to them shravan smirking lol sumo staring at both then shravan lol

precap sumo driving shravan while she chews gum lol shravan on phone praising soph while mocking sumo lol he introduces vik to soph at the chai place and it looks like they know each other also sumo is there too  lol omg i cannot take another suvan part two here lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

If Sophie and Vikram are Suvan part 2. Then Sophie must be from family of lawyers and Vikram from family of criminals. While Sophie was romancing with Vikram, Sophie's family members must be putting Vikram's family members behind bars. So to take revenge Vikram became lawyer lol

taya2217 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As per precap it seems like shravan new friends is vikram ex .....the way vik and Sophie react seeing each other......

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

If Sophie and Vikram are Suvan part 2. Then Sophie must be from family of lawyers and Vikram from family of criminals. While Sophie was romancing with Vikram, Sophie's family members must be putting Vikram's family members behind bars. So to take revenge Vikram became lawyer lol

yeah so lets play chor banaye vakeel ko jealous game lol

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

so flashback: vikram had 2-3 gfs who dumped him for his stupidity...

FF to present episode: if sophie turns out to be one of them, then today her comments on boyfriend and romance make sense lol

SuVan_EDKV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

so flashback: vikram had 2-3 gfs who dumped him for his stupidity...

FF to present episode: if sophie turns out to be one of them, then today her comments on boyfriend and romance make sense lol

@bold: so true! the way she mentioned that kuch ladke toh 4 dates kay baad shaadi ki planning karne lagte hain... Vikku bhaisaab definitely fits in that category ðŸ¤£

Edited by SuVan_EDKV2 - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuVan_EDKV2

@bold: so true! the way she mentioned that kuch ladke toh 4 dates kay baad shaadi ki planning karne lagte hain... Vikku bhaisaab definitely fits in that category ðŸ¤£

yes, the whole comment of him waiting to say yes definitely makes sense ...even shravan says ki 2 date k baad shaadi...lol sumo toh jaldi kari h aage badne ki LOL....

Didoo Sumo Kare Dimag Ko Ghumo🤪

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I was laughing while reading the update. This Sophie angle is so ridiculous. Thanks for the WU.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

also, the whole connection ka crap vikram was blabbering about abh i can see this connection made by the CVs...lets do some probability of what outcome comes...smiley37

suman-vikram-sophie-shravan-suman-vikram-sophie-shravan

vikram-suman-shravan-sophie-vikram-suman-shravan-sophie

shravan-vikram-suman-sophie-shravan-vikram-suman-sophie

im trying to remember statistics and probability now because my sense to understand the plot line has gone bonkers now...smiley11

taya2217 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well abt today’s overall epi I don’t want to talk abt the ott drama ....abrupt scenes going on as a viewer we have no choice just to eat whatever being served in our plate .....

Anyhow I m looking forward what will going to be the result of shravan nd Suman tug of war ....will shravan make Suman realise that their love was not a bachpan ki bewaakoofi and break Suman but in this some where things might get difficult for vikram nd Suman ....don’t know where all this heading toward .....right now as per bts pictures there wil be a Shaadi festival and Sunan shravan will be part of it .....as a Suvan fan I want to see their scenes their romance their PYAAR hope cvs will be able to show it ....right now it seems ðŸ¤”some more characters will enter the show so there will be more rush .....story is not that intriguing that motivate me to wait for what next....I just watch it for Mohit and Kanika as shravan Suman it’s their first nd last show bc it’s a norm of Indian tv hit Jodis or on screen pairs may not be repeated after that ..... I want to see more of Suvan .

Edited by taya2217 - 3 years ago