Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rbpll

I am already upset with their portrayal of army...upar se ye faltu ka drama

LOL, 😂 if plot twist gets vikram to be OCD type of lover than the track can be manageable but depending on the mood swings of the writers, the tracks that couldve bounced back the respect irrespective of how they show it couldve still been sufficed so keep less expectations...if writers wanna drag this crap than by all means they can do so and not learn constructive criticism...😆uparse they made tolerable characters flipped out of the blue even if they had flaws or not...usually, itv loves to drag jealousy track and especially when the plot line just doesnt make sense, it kills the charm...

my question lies based on the recent photo of vikram in serious mode which im yet to justify ...is he fearful that sophie might reveal his hidden past? 

as @areyaar questioned about the revelation of his OCD (i cant comment whether he's really OCD or not but it seems like going that way unless the writers add another blooper out of nowhere), does he have a OCD sorta behavior? because the way he's way too frank and easily able to get over matters just makes me wanna take a second to digest the story...idk what the writers are planning as they are quite fickle-minded like sumo and kancha.. sorta like a Darr movie kinda plot im seeing but with some modifications..

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

More than Suman and shravan, Vikram is gradually become the main character of edkv2 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

More than Suman and shravan, Vikram is gradually become the main character of edkv2 

lol thats why they are parallel LEADS man🤪parallel k baadme yeh word kyun dala😆aur woh b vikram and sophie k liye...i only like chachi as the best tiwari lol man...she has the audacity shut the sumo n kancha...ramesh iss like "mujhe kya h, mereko ko toh paisa wala faida dekhna h?"😆ghar ki ladies jab ladai kare toh aadmi log side characters banjate h lol...😆classic itv trend man😆

taya2217 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If this vikram being OCD comes true then cvs r giving too much imp to vikram But why ......why r they lying with public they promote this show of being army base then show it na.....what mockery r they making out of shravan character .....yes I agree cvs give too much hype to shravan being 

sANKI MALHOTRA.....but we didn’t see any sign of sanki MalHotra.....they try to show shravan has become an extraordinary brave army officer then show it na.....what stupidity r they showing ....these cvs r just liers .....shravan seems to be more wise nd sensible pre leap then now ....just showing main lead in army uniform roaming here nd there serve the purpose....army is such a prestigious institution cvs didn’t even care abt that  they went to Ladakh to shoot the show promo ....why they went there if they aren’t showing anything related to army ....I feel like being betrayed as a viewer ....nd pls this pandemic isn’t an excuse when there is a will there is a way .....they did same with yeh PYAAR nahi to kiya hai and doing same here .....I think Sony is right in shifting this show on ott platform .....huge respect for dilip jha but they should have think before making a love story with army back ground with some sensibility .....army shows made all around world with love story watch Korean show even Pakistani army dramas r too good but sorry to say the makers of this show  making such a mockery out of it .....and will easily put blame of their own stupidity and Dhoka on Pandemic.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: taya2217

If this vikram being OCD comes true then cvs r giving too much imp to vikram But why ......why r they lying with public they promote this show of being army base then show it na.....what mockery r they making out of shravan character .....yes I agree cvs give too much hype to shravan being 

sANKI MALHOTRA.....but we didn’t see any sign of sanki MalHotra.....they try to show shravan has become an extraordinary brave army officer then show it na.....what stupidity r they showing ....these cvs r just liers .....shravan seems to be more wise nd sensible pre leap then now ....just showing main lead in army uniform roaming here nd there serve the purpose....army is such a prestigious institution cvs didn’t even care abt that  they went to Ladakh to shoot the show promo ....why they went there if they aren’t showing anything related to army ....I feel like being betrayed as a viewer ....nd pls this pandemic isn’t an excuse when there is a will there is a way .....they did same with yeh PYAAR nahi to kiya hai and doing same here .....I think Sony is right in shifting this show on ott platform .....huge respect for dilip jha but they should have think before making a love story with army back ground with some sensibility .....army shows made all around world with love story watch Korean show even Pakistani army dramas r too good but sorry to say the makers of this show  making such a mockery out of it .....and will easily put blame of their own stupidity and Dhoka on Pandemic.

idk about sanki pana but just getting to know whether sumo ko farak padta h k nhi padta for now...idk about the whole army conceptualization bc expecting army ka track from writers is like flying without wings lol...first thing how the heck did sophie land up only in shravan's room? werent there other rooms? did her friend giver her the keys to the housr? also, shravan k saath koi b jaldi dosti karleta ??pehle veer, vikram, and now sophie...i dont mind friendly behavior but these new third angles are so really ajeeb ...honestly speaking one member raised this question, is he really going to take revenge from sumo bc he's always looking for her? whether he becomes a softie in front of her or uses sophie as a medium to roast her to make her jealous or pretext of veer to ensure she gets the whole makhi mein doodh wala treatment? sanki pana maybe to make sumo go sanki perhaps?

the whole ethnic fashion parade via the shaadi track, i wont be surprised to see him be a softie and same for sumo who's already a gone case lol ...if he roasts her during that time maybe that time...ill thank the writers for providing good clothes though lol

Kaira4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have to admit I just laughed when I read the update. I fully agree that right now we seem to be on a polygon mode : we don’t know which angle will come from which direction!!

I must admit that having more than two leads is just senseless. Now we seem to have three parallel tracks: kancha and Bunty, Suvan and of course Vikram and Sophie. I thought I was here to see Shravan and sumo. Now it seems that the person who loves Shravan the most is Bina Chachi! Veer doesn’t count - 3 din ki dosti

I think that the picture of Vikram being all serious is when he finds out about the tattoos. I also think the Shaadi is just an excuse for us to see the leads in Desi attire. I’m not complaining, it’s better than the army wear which I seem to see them in constantly. It’s gotten a little boring !!

But as far as storyline is concerned there is nothing left. So I hope they just get a move on, finish this jealousy track in a sensible way and show them going on some mission of some kind. Even if it is for urban terrorism call doesn’t have to be a fool scale war.... 

The story won’t move too far it seems .....anytime soon! So let’s hope we get what we started watching this for —- some GOOD SuVan scenes !!!!!!!

maybe sumo can redeem some of the hurt by helping Avni or something ! Shravan will buy the house of course — so for a change can we move to something more mature and positively inclined ???

Edited by Kaira4ever - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira4ever

I think that the picture of Vikram being all serious is when he finds out about the tattoos. possible. either he's worried that suvan are getting too close and the whole tattoo incident, it can spur up more drama. however, he's still being given more footage than expected so who's the actual lead who would jar a viewer's teeth..or it could be related to past where sophie could either be his ex (or a friend of his ex who saw his personality)...because he's already aware of their truth (obv viewing it from suman's POV) so idk what else to make out of this...

maybe sumo can redeem some of the hurt by helping Avni or something ! Shravan will buy the house of course — so for a change can we move to something more mature and positively inclined ??? yeah, really even if its cliched, writers should move this track now...the precap was just weird in the sense its like vikram and sophie are the leads and suvan are just side kicks :/ unless shravan was glancing @ sumo...sui hamesa chai k stall p jaake hi atakti h lol...

Kaira4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

TC now reporting --- lots of twists and turns ahead and that not only will SUMO become even more vengeful but will hurt their families!!

CRIKEY --- IF this things keeps going on in a negative track --- dont know how long it will be worth it even... ðŸ˜­

shurtiekta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don’t want to see Sophie and Vikram.. I don’t like them as the parallel lead aise toh show band hojaega.Sophies’ acting was so OTT and both Shravan and Sophies become so good frnds in one meeting was too much. Waiting for Suman’s jealousy and woh apna pyar realise kre or ye dono bhai bhn or ex Sophie and Vikaram jaye show se can’t take them for long..

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira4ever

TC now reporting --- lots of twists and turns ahead and that not only will SUMO become even more vengeful but will hurt their families!!

CRIKEY --- IF this things keeps going on in a negative track --- dont know how long it will be worth it even... ðŸ˜­

lol i would personally prefer an end to the court case drama because now its left hanging on a barren tree see they leave so many things hanging & dont complete those tracks plus introduce new angles from here & there...its not helping buildup the storyline...even the bachi kuchi izzat of the track has gone down the drain if suman doesnt break up her rigidity especially on her own...cant expect a good track bc writers themselves seem to run in circles & make viewers run behind em :/