Qurbaan Hua

Karan Jotwani Being Replaced All Discussions Here

sasha14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Guys! I read some very upsetting news that karan jotwani is being replaced on Qurbaan Hua due to health issues. I am really sad ever since i read this news. I just don't feel like watching the drama anymore as for me neel and chahat are just karan and prathiba, I can't imagine anyone else. Their chemistry is just so sizzling

What are your thoughts and feelings?

Edited by sasha14 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I recently  started watching the show and was just beginning to be drawn in by NeeHat and the beautiful friendship cum love they shared. When I first read news of Karan taking a few weeks break, I knew it was gonna be permanent and not temporary. They did the same with Vikrant Massey in Qubool Hai.

Can't deny that it is very upsetting to know and looking at the cast and crew's social media updates.... its final. πŸ˜­ I'll really miss KJ as Neel. Its heartbreaking to know that NeeHat's love story will not culminate with him.

Any idea why exactly KJ is leaving? I read it was due to health reasons?

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I was just about to return to watching the show when I read about his replacement πŸ˜².

I don't like the actor who's replacing him either πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

What happened to his health?

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He is doing two shows at once, this and bebake so it was too much pressure for him and taking a toll on his health.

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guys, even I am devastated to see KJ leave and knowing we won’t be able to see their love story meet with each other 😭😭😭😭. But see, for the sake of KJ, we got to keep watching QH! We can’t make the show. Pratibha, suffer.. for whom it’s her first serial! KJ never would want his teammates to suffer because of him no matter how much it pains us ! πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜– For the sake of him, please watch ! Pray for his health’s recovery and also pray for a miracle where he is able to return back to QH, as our Neel 😣😣.