Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I hope they change storyline in hindi version - something we viewers can relate to.

Leave that Pakhi-virat love drama aside, I am fade up of 

- I don't like that cheerful sam going devdas mode...

I would rather love to see:

-sai struggle in her study and family responsibility due to bhavani's strict rules...(she may stay with virat family - no need to marry for that !!!!)

- virat and his career related problems 

- sam and army things with family drama a bit

- sai suggesting/helping to treat devyani (bhavani's daughter) - so getting little liking from bhavani and eventually appreciation ....

- sai virat being friends and gradually developing feelings/relationship

- and pakhi coming out of her bubble, realising that life does not revolve around a guy and actually doing something with her life.

Edited by ..Peppermint.. - 3 years ago
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

can you tell me the name of that bengali show?

Kusum dola, available on hotstar

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They are following kusum dola scenes vert religiously .

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chattering-Lory

So in today's episode we have Pakhi eagerly enquiring about Sai and her connection with Virat.  And her question to Virat in the precap for tomorrow's episode.... ðŸ˜† Does she expect him to be celibate for his entire life?? I must say she's stupid enough to imagine anything of this sort.

Just imagine what her reaction would be seeing SaiRat as a married couple. Share your views below.

It was also Virat's mistake to make such commitments. He chose his family over his love. He could have told Samrat that he loves Pakhi at the start. But he didn't. It is stupid on Pakhi's part to expect Virat to remain as a bachelor all his life. 

If she had married Virat, then she would have come in the way of his duty and screwed up her married life.

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I actually hate pakhi character now very much she should mind her own business wish Virat says this to her. 

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

After getting married to Sam how can she talk like that !! It's wired.it was not like some one put gun on her head to marry Sam. And Virat's promise to stay single whole life ?? What a joke !! 

Completely illogical!

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

Kusum dola, available on hotstar

thanks ðŸ˜Š

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

After getting married to Sam how can she talk like that !! It's wired.it was not like some one put gun on her head to marry Sam. And Virat's promise to stay single whole life ?? What a joke !! 

Completely illogical!

ikr. like his family will let him be bachelor for rest of his life. kuch bhi promises. now he will get married to sai and take her back home. lol ðŸ˜†

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Idhar toh multiple chakkar chalu hai..sir chakra gaya 

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I hope they change storyline in hindi version - something we viewers can relate to.

Leave that Pakhi-virat love drama aside, I am fade up of 

- I don't like that cheerful sam going devdas mode...

I would rather love to see:

-sai struggle in her study and family responsibility due to bhavani's strict rules...(she may stay with virat family - no need to marry for that !!!!)

- virat and his career related problems 

- sam and army things with family drama a bit

- sai suggesting/helping to treat devyani (bhavani's daughter) - so getting little liking from bhavani and eventually appreciation ....

- sai virat being friends and gradually developing feelings/relationship

All of these except sam and army thing will be shown. Sam has already left army as per the Bengali version.