Pakhi's reaction when she heard Sai

Posted: 3 years ago

So in today's episode we have Pakhi eagerly enquiring about Sai and her connection with Virat.  And her question to Virat in the precap for tomorrow's episode.... ðŸ˜† Does she expect him to be celibate for his entire life?? I must say she's stupid enough to imagine anything of this sort.

Just imagine what her reaction would be seeing SaiRat as a married couple. Share your views below.

Edited by Chattering-Lory - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Chattering-Lory

So in today's episode we have Pakhi eagerly enquiring about Sai and her connection with Virat.  And her question to Virat in the precap for tomorrow's episode.... ðŸ˜† Does she expect him to be celibate for his entire life?? I must say she's stupid enough to imagine anything of this sort.

Just imagine what her reaction would be seeing SaiRat as a married couple. Share your views below.

I'd rather want to see her happy with Sam.  I guess Virat shouldn't have promised her to love her only for the entire life I guess she took it seriously😒

Seriously these two its not some film that they took janam janam ke.pyar.mohabbat ke.kasmein vaade 

What was Virat thinking when he promised her

Pakhi too took his promise seriously

She is 26 and he is what 26-28 max I say 30

They are not kids at the playground who promise their best friends I will not ride the sea saw with anyone else other than you

The X/ vahini wants to know who is Sai

Duein her wedding instead of thinking what she'll do after herarriage how she'll handle things She was thinking Ye Sai kaun hai

Now too she wants to know who Sai is Think about yourself rather than thinking who Sai is

I just want her to come out of her delusional world. She's married now and I'm fed up of these two!

We as audience know that Sairat is endgame. Why is pakhi interested in her? I mean Virat can leave to save sai or whichever girl it is. Honestly it's his duty. Even a wife can't question her husband why he is saving so and so girl. Just to see her jealous side, I dont know what writers are doing 

Imagine if they were engaged or married by now and virat had to save sai or take her responsibility lol pakhi would not be happy and make issues out of nothing and ruin her marriage. She is a mess right now. Also virat is so matter of fact about sai lol but why is pakhi acting like a jealous gf or wife lol so delusional she is. Now when they do get married she is gonna be so mad lol I think she would have been angry about any girl virat married lol but sai is the reason he left her wedding as well its like she is holding on to irrational grudges against a girl who knows nothing of this drama lol

Pakkhi should mind her own business now.  she is talking to her devar in the middle of the night. ðŸ¤¢

Lol after seeing her reaction and behaviour to the phone mistake scenerio, I think we can all imagine how she would be ..  just double or triple it lol 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago

HAHAHA and the funniest thing was- "Itne kam samay main tum itna jaan gaye Sai ke baare main?"  REALLY PAKHI? Itne kam samay main tum dono ko ek doosre se janam-janam wala pyaar kaise ho gaya?

ROFL, I think Sai and Virat would have had spent more time together than our Yoga wale premi. 

Originally posted by I-Am-SherLOCKED

HAHAHA and the funniest thing was- "Itne kam samay main tum itna jaan gaye Sai ke baare main?"  REALLY PAKHI? Itne kam samay main tum dono ko ek doosre se janam-janam wala pyaar kaise ho gaya?

ROFL, I think Sai and Virat would have had spent more time together than our Yoga wale premi. 

He knew Pakhi for 2 days and janam janam ka yoga wala pyar ho gaya

He's known Sai for 4 and janam janam ke liye shadi ka bandhan mein bandh jaayega.

I really wish they show some fb from like 4 years ago Sai in a school uniform Virat in this training uniform Kamal sir was at the training school where Virat was and so Sai must have been there Maybe Kamal sir's b-day and some old photo is there of these 2 what will Pakhi do if she were to see it.