Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

I just want her to come out of her delusional world. She's married now and I'm fed up of these two!

We as audience know that Sairat is endgame. Why is pakhi interested in her? I mean Virat can leave to save sai or whichever girl it is. Honestly it's his duty. Even a wife can't question her husband why he is saving so and so girl. Just to see her jealous side, I dont know what writers are doing 

why virat said that - sai is kidnapped while no one in family knew her?

... he deliberately made it sound like she is his GF or too close to him ???

He would have said - his job needs him, he has to go  - or inspecter KJ ki beti got kidnapped.... and he is asking for help... a girl's respect/life is more important than him attending this wedding...., etc.

Edited by A4Anjie - 3 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

She heard it, last time that Virat is going to save Sai, she's the daughter of Inspector Kamal Joshi.

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You guys just wait and watch how she will always try to come between Sai and Virat if it is indeed following the Bengali version. In the Bengali version too I found Roopkatha's character gross. In fact in the Bengali version that woman actually openly hinted in front of her sister in law that she was staying in that home only for her brother in law. ðŸ¤¢ And then she actually tried to frame her brother in law in fake pregnancy drama. ðŸ¤¢ Her character is gonna touch all time low. 

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

He knew Pakhi for 2 days and janam janam ka yoga wala pyar ho gaya

He's known Sai for 4 and janam janam ke liye shadi ka bandhan mein bandh jaayega.

I really wish they show some fb from like 4 years ago Sai in a school uniform Virat in this training uniform Kamal sir was at the training school where Virat was and so Sai must have been there Maybe Kamal sir's b-day and some old photo is there of these 2 what will Pakhi do if she were to see it.

Bold part -

This is exactly what I failed to understand in the Bengali version too. Even in that show I never got the love kinda vibes from the hero and the other woman. I mean it always came across to me as infatuation which later became obsession for Roopkatha (Here, Pakhi) while the hero successfully moved on. 

And he had to marry the heroine out of obligation not out of his own free will. It was a marriage of convenience which later turned to love. 

manny136 thumbnail

Pakhi got the better hubby in samrat who is true and seems like an all out nice guy who wouldnt hurt others for sacrifice lol but she is hung up on virat the sap lol he only seems to be in control when he is in acp mode or when he has to deal with kamal or sai lol

Both gals are gonna be stuck due to the foolish virat but at least sai isnt gonna be delusional about it lol

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

He would have said - his job needs him, he has to go  - or inspecter KJ ki beti got kidnapped.... and he is asking for help... a girl's respect/life is more important than him attending this wedding...., etc.

I don't think he actually thought any of these things before saying that. He was responsible for Sai's safety when Kamal sir was out of town and she's kidnapped.  That too it's been two days and he was not informed. So I think it just came out. Just my POV

He did mention that it's his responsibility (/duty, dont remember the exact word) to save her

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mr. Responsibility /Duty.

Sai was left in his care when Kamal.sir went for that case So it is responsibility and duty to get her back safely.

He had promised Kamal sir Sai ka rk Baal bhi banka nahi ho sakta Jan tak main dinds hoon. Kamal sir dying wish is for him to look after Sai. Best was to take her reponsibilty and to do his duty he married her.

After marriage since she is his responsibility it is duty to stand by her and make sure her dreams come true.

After some time he starts seeing her as his wife sonit is responsibility and duty  to love her.

Virat ke jeevan ka mool.mantra and sat Responsibly and Duty.

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I found it surprising that he explicitly said Sai's name...me thinks it was to pave the way for the family to believe that they were in love before the marriage, plus they already know that Virat has a gf!

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nandini25

You guys just wait and watch how she will always try to come between Sai and Virat if it is indeed following the Bengali version. In the Bengali version too I found Roopkatha's character gross. In fact in the Bengali version that woman actually openly hinted in front of her sister in law that she was staying in that home only for her brother in law. ðŸ¤¢ And then she actually tried to frame her brother in law in fake pregnancy drama. ðŸ¤¢ Her character is gonna touch all time low. 

can you tell me the name of that bengali show?

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nandini25

I hope they change storyline in hindi version - something we viewers can relate to.

Leave that Pakhi-virat love drama aside, I am fade up of 

- I don't like that cheerful sam going devdas mode...

I would rather love to see:

-sai struggle in her study and family responsibility due to bhavani's strict rules...(she may stay with virat family - no need to marry for that !!!!)

- virat and his career related problems 

- sam and army things with family drama a bit

- sai suggesting/helping to treat devyani (bhavani's daughter) - so getting little liking from bhavani and eventually appreciation ....

- sai virat being friends and gradually developing feelings/relationship

Edited by A4Anjie - 3 years ago