Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

i dont think kjo is that dumb to put out a video of all of them doing drugs.... seems like one of those video mannequin challenge type video made for fun.
 and i do think they are trying to look drunk and high...

i dont drink but we friends do mess around having root beer or even apple juice in flute glasses, clinking them, or pretending its alcohol and acting silly like friends do when they are together... now if someone shares that video and some people claim ohh look at her, must be drunk... when i just made a clip pretending to be high at some silly party.... no way id be putting up pix and videos of actually drinking lol

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I already said assume away! Being knowledgeable has now become a crime too! 

ikr! posting silly videos from a friends get together has now become a crime as well!

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

A waste of money and resources, doing what a government should never do and that is to police and infringe on the rights of the citizens by violating their privacy without cause.  Just because someone has a private vendetta against him.  

Imagine if a neighbor you have an issue with constantly calls the cops and every time you have a get together they bust in and inspect your house, your guests, your possessions and then publish all kinds of lies and suppositions, just because the neighbor dislikes you and wants to tarnish your reputation. 

The person who filed the complaint should be given a nice bill and a fine for wasting the public agencies time. 

I hope you are considerate of what the counter effect would be.

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justwatching

ikr! posting silly videos from a friends get together has now become a crime as well!

When the video clearly contains a crime ? Not every silly video gets reported my dear ! 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

FYI: The difference between me and any Bollywood celebrity would be as I would never be on the defensive. Make petty accusations as you are trying to defame us due to a few people. Or where doesn't it happen? I am good person who has done a lot of good things too. I would go to the police station and be willing to give a blood sample that minute. Unless the blood sample is manipulated my innocence will be proven right then and there. Getting defensive usually indicates a guilty conscience. Another piece of psychological knowledge I would like to share. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Justwatching

but the inquiry was about this party.

Did I say it was about Shah Jahan party?

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I hope you are considerate of what the counter effect would be. No one would dare to report a crime even a serious one line child abuse, as there is always a 50% it can be proven false.

please read; Without cause.

Riddle me this?  

1. Was there a fight, an emergency call to the police, fire/paramedics/rescue dept.  during the party?

2. Was anyone that was at the party involved in an accident that caused bodily harm or financial harm to anyone due to the party goer being intoxicated, high, stoned or otherwise impaired, after leaving the party?

3. How did you or anyone else that was not at that party find out about said party?

4. Adding  the time of and during the hours of the said party and during the subsequent investigation including a forensic detail,  if you add the hours and resource$ spent, what are the statistic numbers of verified/proven incidents recorded? I mean what other crimes/emergencies/accidents/parties, emergency room visits happening in the area that may have needed assistance or that a proven crime was happening, where young people and their virtues had damage or insult and the afore mentioned social depts. did not get to, nor investigate, nor cared, take place?

5. Does the government have a responsibility to police and monitor every party event/get together that goes on in every citizens life, in order to prevent child abuse?  Do you even want to get into preventative child abuse? because the field is wide on that.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

Dear irritated small one, please read; Without cause.

Riddle me this?  

1. Was there a fight, an emergency call to the police, fire/paramedics/rescue dept.  during the party?

2. Was anyone that was at the party involved in an accident that caused bodily harm or financial harm to anyone due to the party goer being intoxicated, high, stoned or otherwise impaired, after leaving the party?

3. How did you or anyone else that was not at that party find out about said party?

4. Adding  the time of and during the hours of the said party and during the subsequent investigation including a forensic detail,  if you add the hours and resource$ spent, what are the statistic numbers of verified/proven incidents recorded? I mean what other crimes/emergencies/accidents/parties, emergency room visits happening in the area that may have needed assistance or that a proven crime was happening, where young people and their virtues had damage or insult and the afore mentioned social depts. did not get to, nor investigate, nor cared, take place?

5. Does the government have a responsibility to police and monitor every party event/get together that goes on in every citizens life, in order to prevent child abuse?  Do you even want to get into preventative child abuse? because the field is wide on that.

6. Child abuse has nothing to do with this individual party or video? Child abuse should be reported even if what you have is a mere suspicion, forget the 50%, by then the child would be badly harmed and if you do not report it, you are liable.  

7. So, you may be an expert in treating addicts and on the consequences of addiction, BUT please do not under estimate other peoples opinion nor the fact that they and you know why this particular party/person was targeted.  I call this investigation and its motive BULLS..T and that is not even my field of expertise.

If this forum sports Republic getting 50 different FIRs for reporting on a high profile case and treating a primary accused as a primary accused. Then nobody is wasting the authority's time by requesting a party where some illegal activity might be going on to be investigated. Any time a crime might be done it deserves to be investigated. 

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Missed the party and the thread, thanks to puja celebrations! Yeh toh sach main tube light nikla 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maroonporsche thumbnail

They didnt do anything 😆

Lots of time between 2006-2019 I was drinking and passing out places

Also still smoking now weed now a days (tho mostly vaping) 😆 Am I now responsible ? 😆