Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SuVan_EDKV2

Also found out about the 'fan'- she is dishu.lover- she was the one who posted the negative things in the 1st place about Mohit portraying an Army Officer as a weakling. Head to the IG handle of "suvanxslays_". she's posted the entire thing in her stories.

Yeah, toxicity exists in almost every fandom.

But the best is to crumble them at the back of your head. How much can somebody bother such litter? 

taya2217 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Do you all remember Namit Paul yup the lead of ek dhuje ke Vaaste 1 ......during that time when ek dhuje ke Vaaste was on air .....namit paul became instant hit and quite popular too on social media specially Instagram but the day this show ended his popularity graph start coming down plus his news of tiff with his co star also effect negatively .......though he is a good actor but where is that fandom that popularity which he used to enjoy during the time of ekdv 1 ......its all over .....its a reality of tv world .....very few actors able to register their names in fans mind rest the day their showc gets over their popularity graph start getting down ......Mohit is a very talented actor no second thought abt that .....hard working passionate it shows on screen but he needs to higher a good Pr agent for himself .....one must respect someone’s privacy and refrain from commenting on someone’s personal life .....but actors always face this which is wrong ......secondly actors must refrain from posting their girl friend or boy friend pics  on insta gram .....because for actor public persona is of utmost imp what sort of perception people have abt U plays an imp role in an actors carieer .....people judge u brutally on social media .....people make a negative or positive perception abt  through ur posted statements or pics on social media.....people will judge u by what u wear .....what  sort of girl friend or boy friend u have .....what car I own.....lol they firm an opinion abt that actor......Mohit should learn how to deal with it .....he is new that’s why he posted his pic with his girlfriend which he shouldn’t have done at the first place ......but what his girl friend did I don’t want to comment on that it’s his personal life. Unfortunately .....toxic people r there on social media one must deal with it .....Mohit must enjoy this popularity ......this huge fandom ......these praises .....the day ekdv 2 is over this hype also start to fade away until he get another good project and he will get it I m sure ......after this time nobody will even bother whom Mohit is dating  how his girlfriend behave on social media how many  pic he share with his gf nobody will bother him . Neither they will be interested ....but right now people have a certain perception abt him in their mind .....he need to be careful ......rest he will achieve great milestones in future bc of his talent nd hard work .....sorry for the long post.

Edited by taya2217 - 3 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

Here is the real cause.

Matter is that aadya is insecure with on screen and offscreen tag. And that MohMaya tag.

And people we targetting this duo. We did a trend to support them. And after that aadya ke toh Pankh lag gaye. She sent her private pics with MOH to kanikka's fp saying ki keep dreaming and targetting Kanikka. 

So we did trend yesterday that we support Mohika and Suvan. ( For the promotion of the show we did this)

Madam insecure ho gayi. 

Kanikka thanked us for support and Mohit blocked most of his fps who did this trend and also said to a twitter user. to mind her own business when she said that aadya had gone to much by targeting us fans.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

LOL, that is why it's the golden rule to stay away from showing over-excessive love to the actors, their personal lives, because there are crazy lunatics under the name of claiming themselves as to be the biggest fans or whatever. I legit don't care what the heck they do offscreen & how they handle matters. 

Based on the description you guys are providing, 

I think one thing is, I remember MK wasn't into social media early on but became more active as opposed to KK. Like in the process of appreciating all the love, it also became a double-edge sword on him. I'm not putting any blame on him or the fans but it just seems like a double edge sword. As someone said, he's new to the industry, so he's going to need to learn how to handle matters related to social media.

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Oh it reminds me of Hande Burak fiasco where Burak's gf was jealous of their fan following. But atleast never heard Burak being rude to any of the fans. 

Yeah, Burak never really called out much at the time.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuVan_EDKV2

@bold: SERIOUSLY!! I had no effing clue she would do that!? why stoop so low, when you already are famous enough?

@Bold + Italics: yaar... rehne do bechare ko. i agree & understand that not many people are that receptive of the hate & love coming from the people.. he maybe is just trying to be as normal as possible for now, trying to keep a sane head for the fans & followers.. i understand jo kiya woh gussey main ya irritate hokar kiya hoga... & no, i'm not defending him. just trying to understand his mental & emotional state as of now. ek toh waise bhi itney intense & emotionally demanding scenes kar rahey hain sab, upar sey yeh sab kuch!

and jaha tak portraying a façade of his personality- not necessary that what you portray onscreen, it has to translate in real life as well. woh yah toh apne aap karte naturally aa jata hain, or else it really doesn't come at all.. in this case, maybe Mohit has not been completely able to imbibe all the qualities, because abhi tak we have only seen just a chotu-sa part of his Army life- abhi toh aur bahut kuch dekhna baaki hain. thoda wait karte hain and just let the things pan out naturally. 

Please guys, it's a humble request 🙏 🙏🙏🙏 please let's not dwell in any more negativity or anything else. waise bhi 4th wheel bhi aa jayegi & Shravan will also shift-in with the Tiwaris. The cast & crew are doing a lot of hard-work & we as viewrs & fans can only just love & support these guys.

LOL, yeah let's just appreciate his efforts to play Shravan more & focus on the mess in the story over off screen drama. 😆 

Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

LOL, yeah let's just appreciate his efforts to play Shravan more & focus on the mess in the story over off screen drama. 😆 

This. There is enough mess in the show let's deal with that 🤣

@Nancy it's not necessary if someone is playing the role of an army officer they will start showing those traits. Some traits here some there don't make an army officer. There is a whole lot of other things involved. This is a fictional show let it be one. 

This show anyway has made a caricature portrayal of army officers and families. Tiwaris were anything but a respectful army family. Anyone from armed forced background will easily agree to this. 

nancy56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

@Nancy it's not necessary if someone is playing the role of an army officer they will start showing those traits. Some traits here some there don't make an army officer. There is a whole lot of other things involved. This is a fictional show let it be one. 

This show anyway has made a caricature portrayal of army officers and families. Tiwaris were anything but a respectful army family. Anyone from armed forced background will easily agree to this. 

@Bold- I agree. The way dadu was shown, and with all the other over the top things they did was sometimes overboard. However, I agree that some families can be dysfunctional and Suman cant be a thick head for no reason. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

LOL, not just army, but any sane family member in general. 😆

nancy56 thumbnail

I can't tell you what's happening over Twitter. 
Now Mohit has got a photo, tweeting it with, You want me guys to apologize? Tagline.

Okay, me running away from Twitter.
LOL