Luviena Lodh = another Payal Ghosh in the making?

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What if the accusations are true, and Ranbir gets to know the truth after marrying and having kids with Alia?

Edited by GumGum - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GumGum

What if the accusations are true, and Ranbir gets to know the truth after marrying and having kids with Alia?

Alia is not, no daughter, is responsible for their father's actions. Besides, I think this is fake. People have clearly lost their minds and are getting inspired by Kangana!

Tinder thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GumGum

Even if it’s true, Ranbir is not so seedha sadha..As I remember kjo said in kwk bebo and Ranbir are the biggest gossipers in the industry. They are the first one to know what is happening in the industry. In this case, alia can be more clueless than ranbir 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinah

Alia is not, no daughter, is responsible for their father's actions. Besides, I think this is fake. People have clearly lost their minds and are getting inspired by Kangana!

At bold: I think that too. After seeing social media taking Richa Chadda's side when she filed a defamation case against that other girl, Bhatts came up with an idea of hiring an actress to accuse them then show the actress is a liar. I bet there is any case or FIR filed by either this actress or any defamation charge by the Bhatts. This is for the brain washing on social media only. Social media mein hi case, social media mein hi counter case, aur phir social media mein hi won the case. 

@ Rest: I was just pulling the TM's leg since she made this thread, despite there are already two, to show her favorite's sasur's image is squeaky clean... when she keeps making or bumping threads against her fave's exes and their current partners.  

Edited by GumGum - 3 years ago