Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkstormm thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: foresight

the story is on the premise of can a single mother also find love. Can she have her own love story too. Usually it is easier for a man with a child to get married but not a woman, and if a woman does get married, life is still not easy for her in terms of getting her child accepted and loved and getting the love she wants as well.

In every track they have had a balance. I do admit that it went off when Rudra was falling in love only in the sense of her PoV but not her focus and screen time in the show. 

To me rudra was always going to fall in love more easily becuase he is so,done who craves love and once he finds it, he will accept it and cherish it much more. He had some big challenges in the way, biggest being she is his brothers murder, lover and Mother to his child. And though i wish that dilemma could have been shown more....I feel that we would have truely been arguing the show is lopsided.

Pree was always going to be tough cookie to crack because she has built herself now as mother who is focused only on her child and her wishes don’t come up and when they do, she makes excuses for it like saransh ke liye becuase she has given up on true love and adjusted with her crush as best who even she didn’t think she could get initially, for her strength has also meant putting a wall on the other emotions or being a kid once, Rudra make that part come out.

Yes we lack her pov....but she is very guarded person..so it was always going to be delayed. And I am hoping we start to get it now.

Them falling in love toge5er would have been utopia love story. They are complicated people and it was never going to be both together and both the same way.

This was beautifully written and totally agree! I guess the CVS and the makers are right now desperate for TRP due to IPL and BB lining up at the same time hence the high voltage drama that’s making them lose focus on Pree’s POVs and etc. 😆 Once IPL comes to an end at least I’m sure they will spring back up with more mellow episodes focusing on POVs and stuff. I have no complaints with the story (even the illogical stuff i’ll tolerate cause it’s an ITV show after all and for drama they need illogical stuff 😂) but Pree’s POVs is something even I find lacking. I’m hoping once they move back in the khurana house this week we slowly start getting Pree’s POVs.

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nichuss

@bold .... thats different point Mansi.... trusting Rudra with Saransh... is like... if something happened to Pree... she s happy... as there is Rudra for Saransh..........

the Mahima truth... is something different like........... Pree feels she will loss her rights of being mother to Saransh.... the lie she is telling the world...............

That is BS. because Rudra knows what pree means to sarnash and would not do it for sarnash sake if nothing else. And she knows it. 

foresight thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRevere

See if you see both doesn't have direct relation with Saransh. She is Masi and he is Chachu but both loves him equally just like real parents.

Also, if Rudra can bring Preesha with Saransh home even after MU and tells Ballu that they can't be parted so that means he knows how important Saransh is for her.

So do you think he will separate PreeAnsh after knowing the truth? No, obviously not, never.

well said 

foresight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Yeah

even after he thought worst of her (she killed his bro, I mean she herself confessed)

he did not pointed out finger on her motherhood 

he respected her as mother 

and usko separate karna hota

video case mein jail daal deta🤣

but he brought them in K house

he knows Saaransh needs her too

preciously 

TheRevere thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

correct. He is involved now and he has a right to know both those things. And to be fair Mahima story is the least risk of all. So why hold it back 

Exactly and I don't see Rudra having problem with it. In fact he will happy knowing about it and will wholeheartedly support Preesha that time. He would be glad to know that Rajiv fell for Mahima and he fell for her sister, Preesha and how they could be a happy family. But again if Ahana brings this out in such a way giving a room for another MU I don't know what to say. Hence, once things are sorted Preesha should tell everything to Rudra so when Ahana tries, he is ready with Preesha to face it but we know it won't happen....it is not going to be easy.

foresight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

TRUST needs to be bulid first...............

From Ru side... he trusted Pree... wateevr happens... she will never HARM Ru...

this is broken.... he believes for getting divorce n goin back to yuvraj..... and for the torture he gave to Pree... she s taking Revenge....

these misconceptions on Pree need to be changed from Ru side....

only she can change it via her actions 

foresight thumbnail

Sapna, last scene review? Did you watch the episode?

I will in short while...sorry,,,,finishing some work today 

foresight thumbnail

Exactly and I don't see Rudra having problem with it. In fact he will happy knowing about it and will wholeheartedly support Preesha that time. He would be glad to know that Rajiv fell for Mahima and he fell for her sister, Preesha and how they could be a happy family. But again if Ahana brings this out in such a way giving a room for another MU I don't know what to say. Hence, once things are sorted Preesha should tell everything to Rudra so when Ahana tries, he is ready with Preesha to face it but we know it won't happen....it is not going to be easy.

correct..if ahana brings it out instead pree telling him...it is going to hurt him and Sarnash both 

TheRevere thumbnail

correct..if ahana brings it out instead pree telling him...it is going to hurt him and Sarnash both 

I don't get one thing, why are all MUs around or about Preesha only? Why not give a chance to Rudra once? Why not Preesha misunderstands Rudra at least once....?

Rajeev's murder, Saransh's truth, Preesha being Rajiv's lover, Yuvraj, this video conspiracy, in all cases only Preesha is in limelight and misunderstood. 

Puri duniya ka jaise theka leke rakha hai isne....

TheRevere thumbnail

Sapna, do you also think that Preesha lying about Rudra being with him whole night is done on purpose? So, in future, Preesha can take blame on her and save Rudra...because I don't see there was a need to tell a lie at least here.  

On the other hand I also believe, she lying about this to make sure Rudra is saved from being arrested completely, otherwise police would have nullified her second door theory 

Let me know your view on this as well