Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: girlTalks

Mansi 🤗

She lied to enforce her theory that she was with rudra whole night after he came from terrace there by putting herself as a witness which means that Rudra didnt go up again and thus proving he has no connection whatsoever with MM murder.

arey, I am ok with Rudra flipping but dont show contradiction na .. I means how you he read correctly some times and sometimes not .. actually he is not reading entirely incorrectly. When you have 5 statements of which 3 are lies and u know they are lies, you will deem the 2 that are truth also as lies based on association, he knows pree lies about a few things for sure in terms of what Rahul claimed. The others like slapgate he hopes is not lie but he is no longer sure. Right now her lies and withholding truth is overshadowing the truth that she tells and depicts through her eyes. Because he is sure about the lies now...but no longer about truth.

and yes, he did get a trim ( little bit though , zysda nai  ) what ever looks se*y as hell ☺️

tomorrow more bathroom scene , they should slip again and continue the tradition 😉I hope she opens up a little about her feeling. He may not listen to us. But her lies have created this wall.  What we need now is enough truths so that things right too.

TheRevere thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: foresight

Okay can I just say this....

this was the LAMEST theory ever...the one that pree put forth and the reason she gave for why she didn’t mention it before. It was SO weak that it is a miracle it was excepted. And this when she had supporting of CCTV footage deleted. My god this woman,

Now coming to Rudra and last conversation. He was def touched on the roof by what happened. But there are two things that I think have happened

1) Yuvraj has called or messaged pree thanking her for saving him and Rudra has seen it

2) even without the first, it was different when she was fighting for him on conviction that he was innocent and then when she lied, she watershed that conviction in a way. And he was left wondering why is she doing it. For sarnash yes...but why else since she hates me ...and since she concocted this story is she unsure of my innocence. Is she really fighting for me or is this like the past one more lie in the sea of other lies she had used to convince me she was good and make me blind, is she doing that all over again ...lying to be again like she did all these days when she really loved Yuvraj and pretended to be with me. They were lies and this one is too, is she really with me (as I want and hope) but how do I trust her when she lies again and again. How do I forget how she lied to be before and destroyed me. How do I give her benefit of doubt again. 

of course all that Maut ke muh se was exaggeration just like ...now everything is over.

One thing is clear, if pree wants to rebuild his trust, she needs to be honest with him now for staters and be a bit more open about her feelings and thoughts.

Thanks for the detailed review...I am also not so happy with her lying on the terrace.

I am also expecting a Yuvraj Preesha scene coming up where he thanking her for saving him and Rudra watching it and hence one more round of MUs.

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheRevere

Kaha Rudra was going to evade and them meeting chup ke chup ke...🤣

now they will be proving sk innocent 

pragu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I also feel the same ..there was no need to bring her being with rudra whole night theory...I think cvs made it purposely to suspect pree with murder charges in future ..as per precap it's a female who murdered MM ....so it's will be a full circle for pree to take blame for Ru as she did for yuvi