Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRevere

Where is Sapna? 😲

sorry got late today 

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

She can hide secrets because it's highly personal (Rajiv-Mahima truth)

but jo cheezein Ru ke baare mein hai (whole Rahul thing) woh chupane se cheezein all messed up

She really needs to understand this point

iss se Ru jyada hi hurt hua

khud bhi hurt hui

she should understand gravity of matter

today she had no reason to not highlight security guard point. Let police investigate the truth. Add your second door theory too. Tell them of both so that you safeguard Rudra even more. Why even take a chance that the fake story could fall through and last Rudra in worse trouble 👿 

foresight thumbnail

Rajiv - Mahima is not just her personal thing anymore. Rudra is father of Saransh so he has right to know everything about Saransh. Also, as much as Preesha can says its personal as Mahima is involved, the same arguement holds true for Rajiv-Rudra as well.

I am sorry to say but Preesha is being selective with her feelings, with lieing and with truth. 

Rest all you said is what I also agree with it.

correct. He is involved now and he has a right to know both those things. And to be fair Mahima story is the least risk of all. So why hold it back 

foresight thumbnail

She saved Yuvraj because he helped her with Kirti's case under that obligation...

no obligation is valid when it comes at the cost of Rudra’s life. If you have obligation tell the truth and then save him if he is really innocent 

foresight thumbnail

She trusts Rudra with Saransh. She knows he will take care of her in her absence then why not to tell him the truth...

Yaar discussing about Preesha has become headache now...

I am losing connect with her.

All these lies are turning me off from her

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

हे असं वागून प्रीषा स्वतःच्या पायावर कुर्हाड मारून घेते आहे 

foresight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

im disagreeing on the YUv part.... If she told abt yuv part.... yuv will definitely blame her... and she wouldnt have any proof or evidence to say she s telling truth.....does she have proof of the second door being used? Did she find earn8ngs some or the other there? No. And what is the big deal if Yuvraj blames her, is she more bothered about saving Rudra life or Yuvraj’s whims and fancies and preferences 

But she is Aware yuv is selfish... she had a talk abt yuv  innervoice.... * it was acceptable from crnt situation as to prove Rudra innocence is priority..*yes to prove Rudra innocent is priority but she did it with the weakest method that would have easily been disproven and fallen apart. She risked Rudra on a chance that her lie would work.

2nd point... if she told abt Yuv.. he denies... now 2 invalid points from her side... 1 .. MH topic... with no proof... n nw ths deleting cctv.... no one could have stopped from being arresting Ru for the circumstantial evidences..not exactly becuase she did have the security guard who Yuvraj lied to and got out of the room and she could have proven videos were deleted. That was enough to created ‘reasonable doubt’ which means police wouldn’t have been able to arrest Rudra 

What Pree did is right....

now 

Pree - Ru Bathroom confrontation...i m waiting for the episode to do the analysis and judgement...

Since Pree is in vanity bus... i feel confrontation may b slight positive side for RuSHa

TheRevere thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: foresight

no obligation is valid when it comes at the cost of Rudra’s life. If you have obligation tell the truth and then save him if he is really innocent 

yaar I know I am just blank on this point, hence I didn't even add emojis with my statement. I am just so confused.

I don't know how to react on this point...

foresight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Mahima - Rajeev truth is High level of Insecurity of Preesha....

She is not trusting Rudra or anyone regarding this topic..... I can understand it before. Now after she knows Rudra so well...it is not justified. It’s just an excuse 

its natural..... Rudra have alrights to claim for saransh custody and throwing Preesha out... saying she s no one to Saransh....  if he wanted to do that it could  have done it long back. He knows he can’t hold full custody of sarnash without a wife and right now he won’t have anyone else in that role. Plus he knows Sarnash can’t live without pree 

Saransh is her world.............

this INSECURITY wil come in light only after RuSha is back............... 

and the current track is behind Ru 's trust on Pree....

the same may need to come....after RuSHa is back..... then i feel Pree confession................. is goin to be so LAMBIiiiiiii 

Edited by foresight - 3 years ago
TheRevere thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

हे असं वागून प्रीषा स्वतःच्या पायावर कुर्हाड मारून घेते आहे 

aagdi barobar aahe....😕