Aap mere Ghar mein ho.

Posted: 3 years ago

In the promos of today's episode, Bhai was telling Rubina that ki "aap mere ghar mein ho". When did it became Salman Khan's Ghar? On top of that, he was straightaway giving dhamki to Rubina that he'll throw her out if next time, she doesn't accept his bullying.

Wow....this is Bollywood's biggest Superstar!!! So much arrogance and ego and why would he not have that? When he gets away with every shit he does because of his blind fanatics?

Please tell me if Endemol is owned by Salman Khan?

How is he claiming of Bigg Boss house being his own?

Isn't he at the end of the day, just an employee who is hired by the makers of Bigg Boss, no matter how big of a Superstar he is?

He said something similar in season 10 also when he threw out Priyanka Jagga. He said "Please leave MY HOME".

If he has so much control over Bigg Boss and he's not just a host, then he won't have been a puppet of creatives on what to say and what not to say to the contestants.

Edited by Harley_Quinn - 3 years ago

Agree that do u know he is acting like big host arrogance. But . He cant do anything.. Without contestants😆🤣  that's not his home that's bigboss house..

Anyway he  can't throw rubina out.. Just only words he can't do anything 😡because he is getting salary for everything🤔

I knew and so did everyone else that he's going react like this. In any season when house mates says anything against him. He can't take it. SK don't you know don't give it if you can't take it. My prediction is he's going to bring up this every weekend and taunt Rubina.

I wonder how SK would react if someone said to his sisters about therir husband.

Did he really said that?

Originally posted by Dilwali89

I knew and so did everyone else that he's going react like this. In any season when house mates says anything against him. He can't take it. SK don't you know don't give it if you can't take it. My prediction is he's going to bring up this every weekend and taunt Rubina.

I wonder how SK would react if someone said to his sisters about therir husband.

True he will everytime use opportunity to taunt rubina in different way.. In every WKV😡

Salman thinks BB is his home🤣 and he's pretty egoistic about it. This is not the first time when he said that. He forgets always that he is just a host here and NOT owner of the show. All the time people tweet against him for his biased and crass hosting still he boasts about his hosting. He just wants everyone to tolerate his bullying. One of the disgusting host ever!!!!🤢

Not the 1st time he said that 2 or 3 times before but on  top of my mind iss he said the is to priyanka jagga "plz leave my house"

Rubina bhi toh ghode pe savaar rehti hai

Originally posted by Harley_Quinn

In the promos of today's episode, Bhai was telling Rubina that ki "aap mere ghar mein ho". When did it became Salman Khan's Ghar? On top of that, he was straightaway giving dhamki to Rubina that he'll throw her out if next time, she doesn't accept his bullying.

Wow....this is Bollywood's biggest Superstar!!! So much arrogance and ego and why would he not have that? When he gets away with every shit he does because of his blind fanatics?

Please tell me if Endemol is owned by Salman Khan?

How is he claiming of Bigg Boss house being his own?

Isn't he at the end of the day, just an employee who is hired by the makers of Bigg Boss, no matter how big of a Superstar he is?

He said something similar in season 10 also when he threw out Priyanka Jagga. He said "Please leave MY HOME".

If he has so much control over Bigg Boss and he's not just a host, then he won't have been a puppet of creatives on what to say and what not to say to the contestants.

oh no 🤦‍♀️ .. Is this new trick from BB to force Rubina out of show and make their ladli tamboli as winner 🤔

first Of all there was no need to telecast that part and bring this topic and create unnecessary drama in WKW..  Rubina might have felt bad and said something in the heat of moment .. now she is back to normal .. They could have closed this topic 

Edited by Candy_Crush - 3 years ago

I am waiting for the actual episode because precap is always misleading. But because of Salman's arrogance and his blind fanatics, I have started to dislike him. He gets away so easily.