Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RealityvsDreams thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Will their love weather the upcoming storm.....or buckle 

Thanx for the update . Please continue soon

Amu

amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The “swami” scene was always a highlight of Khushi’s nautanki ....well adapted here.  (Applause)...

Savera84 thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Chapters 11, 12 and 13:

The contract truth was out in the open.  Though I agree that Khushi should have shared the truth with someone, especially when she witnessed how dangerous Shyam got during terrace interaction and once before during Sangeeth, she was not entirely wrong in making that decision.  Didn't Garima requested Khsuhi to keep it hidden for the sake of Payal when Shyam's relationship with Anjali was revealed?  Payal and Bua asked her to go ahead and reveal the truth, but they both kept quiet when they were told about Anjali's panic state over a broken mangalsutra.  

I don't have an issue with the way Anjali dealt with Shyam after finding out the truth.  Taking law into our hands is not good, but some creative liberties are OK.

Raizadas can never change, can they?  

I loved the way you made Khushi to set a tough goal and making her to achieve it.  That is what everyone needs to do.  I also loved the way how you showed that how difficult it is for an active person to sit at one place and do nothing. 👍🏼

Cheers......

Savera84 thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Chapter 14:  He can get all angry at Payal for asking the question, but anybody would have a doubt after watching his behaviour at the wedding. In fact, they should have asked this questions earlier.

Arnav fasted for Khushi's long life.  He fasted on Karva Chauth keeping his health issues in mind after taking precautions.  I would have admired him and given him some Brownie points earlier, but now?  He needs to do better than that.

Cheers......

Savera84 thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Good to know Khushi has started preparation for the exams.

Arnav with his determination and some manipulation, stole Garima's heart and Buaji's affection and won entry into Gupta house.  Now Khushi can't do anything.  But, she is not hesitating to give it back to him whenever a chance showed up.  Arnav is good at taking care of his loved ones.  Arnav can't point fingers at Khushi, can he?  Garima offered a room for him to work from home.  Wow, she really considers him her son.  I wish he had realised this when he first stayed at Gupta's place all those months ago.

Nice update.

Cheers.......

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

I read it already but will read it again.