One of most poignant scene of the PB

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

DocD as you requested....please find below my take on the scene....hope you would enjoy it 

-------------------

Rey helping Pranati to apply ointment after hurting her by mistake, at the same time being sensitive to her recent trauma and their conversation regarding the true Rey where he accepts his mistakes.

To say the scene doesn’t have many dialogs but one can feel each and every emotions which both the characters were going through. Such great acting done by KJ and Aneri,Kudos.

Rey came to meeting pranati to talk to her but got side-tracked seeing her trying to apply ointment on a wound that was indirectly given by him. He feels bad and offers to help her but pranati due to her trauma feelings uncomfortable and doesn’t allow him. In his bid to make her comfortable he closes his eyes.

The beauty of rey’s character comes out in it, his sensitive side which he doesn’t allow the world to see came out, came out in the front of pranati. His silent understanding of pranati’s discomfort and the reason behind it and finding solution for it, shows the growth rey had ever since pranati came back in his life.

It warms the heart to see someone is wanting to take care of you so much that even unspoken conditions are acceptable. All the matters is relieving you from the hurt.

One can see that in Pranati’s eyes. No words were spoken but that trust was there, when she finally gives him the tube.

He applies it on her wound and proves to Pranati that he could be trusted, as he didn’t even open his eyes after done applying. From someone always talking about sleeping around to someone to show level of maturity was something heartening to see in Rey.

Only after Pranati asks him to open his eyes he opens them, makes him rise further in Pranati’s eyes.

Pranati’s next question was her attempt to find if this change she was seeing was temporary and that he is the same Rey who left her, who can’t stand against his Dadi.

But Rey surprised her and told her that she was correct and he was wrong in his actions. She somewhat expecting it and was happy that the change was more permanent just not the extent of it. So imagine her surprise when Rey apologised for all his past mistakes and admitted them. Her surprise turned into empathy when Rey told her that since nobody told him right from wrong from his childhood, he has been directionless and made many mistakes due to it.Seeing Rey so vulnerable, Pranati finally let her guards down and told him that she was happy to proven right that he is a great guy who wears a mask for the world. Now was Rey’s turn to be surprised when Pranati confessed that she is happy to know her heart didn’t mislead her and he is worthy of love. Since childhood Rey has always felt unworthy of love and affection, due to his mother. That is the reason he always looks superficial relationship as he believes subconsciously that since his mother left him, he is not worthy to beloved by anyone. Pranati’s confession that he was worthy of her love,overwhelms him and the tears which he was trying to control for so long falls from his eyes.

The beauty of the scene was most of this conversations were subtle and so were their reactions but each of them was felt, KJ and Aneri were superlative in it.

Rey still trying to control his emotions is stopped by Pranati, who asks him to let it go and let the mask fall and true rey to finally shine. The looks in Rey’s eyes makes one get an urge to hug him so as to sooth his pain. The intensity of his pain could make anyone cry for him, and is what each and every one of us felt seeing it, as felt by Pranati. But their relation has changed so much that a simple comfort of touch is something they have to think twice. The brilliance of KJ outshone in it, to have this level of magnetism and not one place it went OTT, don’t know what to say. Their hesitation was felt and made us wish for their differences’ resolution soon.

Rey and Pranati were interrupted by Jugnu who was finally opening to her parents and shared her fears of getting scolded with them. The look they shared was not of ex-lovers or complicated lovers or a couple but of parents who were feeling happy seeing their daughter’s innocence which she shows so rarely…Beauty of PB lies in this bond.

Rey takes Jugnu to put to sleep and wonders about the past incidences and finally accepting that he has come closer to them unknowingly and that now he is scared to lose them. It again brings up Rey’s fear of love, cause for him love is synonym for pain, heart break and losing them forever.

Such great acting, direction, dialogs is rare to find. Kudos to the entire team. Loved the scene, repeat watched countless times each time they take us an emotional roller-coaster. The efforts of the team is noticed, loved and appreciated by all of us.

Wish to see such scenes again soon.

Regards

PB Viewer who came on SM for PB 

-------------------------

Realo....dear....sorry i wasnt able to do the changes....will do it soon and update it.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That PB viewer is you

Loved it.. I don't know how many times I should say that but really loved it girle..

Perfect timing for this scene analysis.. you took me to that episode which I watched on repeat

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

V, this is beautiful!! 

I could imagine the entire scene in my head while reading this.. 😍

vswarup thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

That PB viewer is you

Yesss...for PB anything 😁😁😁

Loved it.. I don't know how many times I should say that but really loved it girle..

Lol 🤣🤣 I won't torture you...I believe it🤗🤗🤗🤗

Perfect timing for this scene analysis.. you took me to that episode which I watched on repeat

It was something so random..you will laugh if you got to know....I wanted to write something completely different.. on trending experience....but read readlo's post at AT and ended up writing this.....me too watched the scene too many times....loved it 😍😍😍

vswarup thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

V, this is beautiful!! 

I could imagine the entire scene in my head while reading this.. 😍

Thanks DD....that is the best compliment...to be able to picture the scene before ones eyes 😍😍😍

DocD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vswarup

DocD as you requested....please find below my take on the scene....hope you would enjoy it 

-------------------

Rey helping Pranati to apply ointment after hurting her by mistake, at the same time being sensitive to her recent trauma and their conversation regarding the true Rey where he accepts his mistakes.

To say the scene doesn’t have many dialogs but one can feel each and every emotions which both the characters were going through. Such great acting done by KJ and Aneri,Kudos.

Rey came to meeting pranati to talk to her but got side-tracked seeing her trying to apply ointment on a wound that was indirectly given by him. He feels bad and offers to help her but pranati due to her trauma feelings uncomfortable and doesn’t allow him. In his bid to make her comfortable he closes his eyes.

The beauty of rey’s character comes out in it, his sensitive side which he doesn’t allow the world to see came out, came out in the front of pranati. His silent understanding of pranati’s discomfort and the reason behind it and finding solution for it, shows the growth rey had ever since pranati came back in his life.

It warms the heart to see someone is wanting to take care of you so much that even unspoken conditions are acceptable. All the matters is relieving you from the hurt.

One can see that in Pranati’s eyes. No words were spoken but that trust was there, when she finally gives him the tube.

He applies it on her wound and proves to Pranati that he could be trusted, as he didn’t even open his eyes after done applying. From someone always talking about sleeping around to someone to show level of maturity was something heartening to see in Rey.

Only after Pranati asks him to open his eyes he opens them, makes him rise further in Pranati’s eyes.

Pranati’s next question was her attempt to find if this change she was seeing was temporary and that he is the same Rey who left her, who can’t stand against his Dadi.

But Rey surprised her and told her that she was correct and he was wrong in his actions. She somewhat expecting it and was happy that the change was more permanent just not the extent of it. So imagine her surprise when Rey apologised for all his past mistakes and admitted them. Her surprise turned into empathy when Rey told her that since nobody told him right from wrong from his childhood, he has been directionless and made many mistakes due to it.Seeing Rey so vulnerable, Pranati finally let her guards down and told him that she was happy to proven right that he is a great guy who wears a mask for the world. Now was Rey’s turn to be surprised when Pranati confessed that she is happy to know her heart didn’t mislead her and he is worthy of love. Since childhood Rey has always felt unworthy of love and affection, due to his mother. That is the reason he always looks superficial relationship as he believes subconsciously that since his mother left him, he is not worthy to beloved by anyone. Pranati’s confession that he was worthy of her love,overwhelms him and the tears which he was trying to control for so long falls from his eyes.

The beauty of the scene was most of this conversations were subtle and so were their reactions but each of them was felt, KJ and Aneri were superlative in it.

Rey still trying to control his emotions is stopped by Pranati, who asks him to let it go and let the mask fall and true rey to finally shine. The looks in Rey’s eyes makes one get an urge to hug him so as to sooth his pain. The intensity of his pain could make anyone cry for him, and is what each and every one of us felt seeing it, as felt by Pranati. But their relation has changed so much that a simple comfort of touch is something they have to think twice. The brilliance of KJ outshone in it, to have this level of magnetism and not one place it went OTT, don’t know what to say. Their hesitation was felt and made us wish for their differences’ resolution soon.

Rey and Pranati were interrupted by Jugnu who was finally opening to her parents and shared her fears of getting scolded with them. The look they shared was not of ex-lovers or complicated lovers or a couple but of parents who were feeling happy seeing their daughter’s innocence which she shows so rarely…Beauty of PB lies in this bond.

Rey takes Jugnu to put to sleep and wonders about the past incidences and finally accepting that he has come closer to them unknowingly and that now he is scared to lose them. It again brings up Rey’s fear of love, cause for him love is synonym for pain, heart break and losing them forever.

Such great acting, direction, dialogs is rare to find. Kudos to the entire team. Loved the scene, repeat watched countless times each time they take us an emotional roller-coaster. The efforts of the team is noticed, loved and appreciated by all of us.

Wish to see such scenes again soon.

Regards

PB Viewer who came on SM for PB 

-------------------------

Realo....dear....sorry i wasnt able to do the changes....will do it soon and update it.....

My dearest Vasu!!!

This is so BEAUTIFULLY analysed....and, expressed! *claps vigorously with both hands*

This is indeed one of my most favourite PB scenes, too...there is something so totally natural  and ‘conversational’ about this scene, and to keep it so, despite communicating so many deep nuances...Rey, in a sense, putting his insecurities to rest....Prani’s validation of his innate goodness...both of them, displaying so much maturity...he in the acknowledgment of his mistakes....and, she, in being non-judgemental..

And the final bow on the box...as Jugnu rushes into the room, both quickly wipe away their tears...and have a ‘conversation’ with their eyes, smiling at each other...as Jugs blabbers, away.....

As you’ve rightly said...as normal loving parents would...

Kunal and Aneri are really good actors! The best part is that they add these little nuances...which makes simple scenes, memorable! :)

Thanks, so, so much, my Dear, for taking me down memory lane...LOVED every moment of reliving the scene, with you...

Love,

DocD

Viswasruti thumbnail

vswarup🤗what emotional writing on that particular scene! ❤️❤️❤️. You've analyzed the scene with precision like a well-experienced surgeon. 👏 

With these words... you coronated Rey as Pra's husband and Jugnu's father in the most adorable way. Wah ... how beautifully you expressed your opinions, admiration, the consequent dreams and the resultant ending with a responsible Rey indulging in a romantic note at the end. 

Now I am your fan my dear writer. 🤗🤗❤️

vswarup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

vswarup🤗what emotional writing on that particular scene! ❤️❤️❤️. You've analyzed the scene with precision like a well-experienced surgeon. 👏 

With these words... you coronated Rey as Pra's husband and Jugnu's father in the most adorable way. Wah ... how beautifully you expressed your opinions, admiration, the consequent dreams and the resultant ending with a responsible Rey indulging in a romantic note at the end. 

Now I am your fan my dear writer. 🤗🤗❤️

Wow Madi.....your words makes me speechless......it is so humbling to hear...such sweet appreciation ......it is beyond my imagination.....thank you so much...smiley31smiley31smiley27

It motivates me to keep writingsmiley27

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vswarup

Wow Madi.....your words makes me speechless......it is so humbling to hear...such sweet appreciation ......it is beyond my imagination.....thank you so much...smiley31smiley31smiley27

It motivates me to keep writingsmiley27

You deserve all words of appreciation Vswarup🤗for your writing prowess. 🤗Now  I am looking forward to reading more from you. ❤️

vswarup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

You deserve all words of appreciation Vswarup🤗for your writing prowess. 🤗Now  I am looking forward to reading more from you. ❤️

Due to PB, i am able to write so much as it connects with on an emotional level....otherwise have seens shows and read FFs...but never felt the need to express oneself.smiley27smiley27smiley27

I have written a few more....posted on the IF also....hope you like themsmiley31smiley31smiley27smiley27

Edited by vswarup - 3 years ago