Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

hey guys what u think of nishant's performance

i thought he did pretty well! yeah he wasnt no.1 among all but he was still very good!

and from today's episode i realised nishant is indeed the best among all the guys this season, even better than abhinav.(best doesnt necessarily mean those who got most content or do most jhagra) he proved that he is dil saaf wala insaan, if he want he could have let eijaz cheat but he didnt sadly that didnt get highlighted

forum wale may not like him because he is not in other team but its okay, sachai zyaada din nahi chupte, they will eventually start seeing his good side also. like ppl understood jasmin is actually good today, vaisa soon they will realise nishant is also good.

i have a feeling nishant hi iss season ka dark horse banega 

all the best nishant!
your fans are with you

p.s i hope nish dont look wrong tmr, already he is highly misunderstood 

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago
Kanishnishant thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

hey guys what u think of nishant's performance

i thought he did pretty well! yeah he wasnt no.1 among all but he was still very good!

and from today's episode i realised nishant is indeed the best among all the guys this season, even better than abhinav.(best doesnt necessarily mean those who got most content or do most jhagra) he proved that he is dil saaf wala insaan, if he want he could have let eijaz cheat but he didnt sadly that didnt get highlighted

forum wale may not like him because he is not in other team but its okay, sachai zyaada din nahi chupte, they will eventually start seeing his good side also. like ppl understood jasmin is actually good today, vaisa soon they will realise nishant is also good.

i have a feeling nishant hi iss season ka dark horse banega 

all the best nishant!
your fans are with you

p.s i hope nish dont look wrong tmr, already he is highly misunderstood 

I am sure he will be the dark horse of this season I find in IF people making fun of him I don’t like that it kinda feel insult of him

He did task realy well like others but didn’t get appreciation here sad to see that 

Edited by Kanishnishant - 3 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanishnishant

I am sure he will be the dark horse of this season I find in IF people making fun of him I don’t like that it kinda feel insult of him

its too much now i m planning not to visit DT 😔

and i hope the team nish is in wins the task cause they worked very hard and nish even got injuired

honestly i m rooting for nish and jasmin this season, jasmin is my 2nd fav.

i hope nish is taking stand for nikki or someone in precap due to the gaali galoch of shehzad

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

He did task realy well like others but didn’t get appreciation here sad to see that 

i remember seeing  that one contestant in other season who r made fun of no matter how well they do, and they end up liking that person

inshallah nish ke saath bhi aisa hoga

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He did good it today's task

Just Lil scared about tomorrow,  I just want him be on right side (I mean what is right he should stand for it) 

harshiidiv thumbnail

I really think he should stay away from Nikki or at least not be fully on her side.. 

Kanishnishant thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

its too much now i m planning not to visit DT 😔

and i hope the team nish is in wins the task cause they worked very hard and nish even got injuired

honestly i m rooting for nish and jasmin this season, jasmin is my 2nd fav.

i hope nish is taking stand for nikki or someone in precap due to the gaali galoch of shehzad

I can’t properly read all comments beacuse it’s all bad why people are calling him nalla what is meaning of that word and useless I can’t understand what have he don why he is getting so much hateful messages he far better then bb13 contestants who abuse eachother I can’t understand one thing here people are against sid or any contestants who abuse eachother but same person using bad language against nishant what is logic of that 

Kanishnishant thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

I really think he should stay away from Nikki or at least not be fully on her side.. 

I don’t think nishant Nikki ko bav derahi hai but ya nikki like him 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

He did good it today's task

Just Lil scared about tomorrow,  I just want him be on right side (I mean what is right he should stand for it) 

same here!

it will cost him a lot if he is wrong!

harshiidiv thumbnail

I don’t think nishant Nikki ko bav derahi hai but ya nikki like him 

They r in same group Now , sit &chill together & jahan tak I can see he is becoming her friend jisme nothing bad ik but for taking her stand when she wrong it will  backfire for him.. 

That I feel. 

Edited by harshiidiv - 3 years ago