Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

I agree. I honestly dont get the hatred Nish is getting. He is definately not fake. I am so fed up of explaining this to ppl who thinks he is fake. Just cause he is an introvert and didnt get along that does not make him fake. Idk from which angle Gauhar and Hina thinks he is fake, especially Gauhar. Plus in the friday task where the harpic mess happened, he didnt even thought of doing anything harmful, it was Gauhar and Hina who told him that he can do ANYTHING, so thats why all he did was to try to get Abhinav up and the harpic he brought he didnt even pour it on him, he threw the bottle away and sat down angrily as he was not happy with the task. I mean they have problems with him doing task also, and not doing task also. I dont understand what they want him to do. Butter them up like Jaan? Even the gharwales reason to nominate him, almost everyone gave really silly reasons! What I am even more disappointed is that Nishant is openly being targeted by housemates and most ppl didnt even notice that, ulta uski ko troll kar raha hai. Every season they support contestants who r being targeted, then why is it so diff in this season? Thankfully in Twitter, ppl r starting to notice that, maybe a bit in Insta butstill some in Insta and IF especially he is still being trolled just cause he is not in the 'good' housemates group. I believe everyone has flaws, then why only Nishant is being termed poor and fake!! And there are quite some contestants who got even less content than him, and they are being considered good?! 

maybe if he kept on doing the task without paying any heed to BB ka awaaz & the "reasonable log" & then shown no remorse or apology then maybe he would have been lauded as being "realest of all" 

Anyways if there was any fakeness in him then running a all day & night #NoNishantNoGtnhp movement that too from April to 1st Oct. i.e. about 7 months won't have been possible. And its still running(just our accounts are facing problems). People won't have run this protest this long with the same intensity if any fakeness was seen. Me myself who was active very much active in the protest can say with clarity that we didn't have to tell each other "please protest karlo !!!". 

Truth is people who know & follow him love him genuinely & came on their own for him. They did max. they could do. 

And after this if he is "fake" then he must be a master manipulator of shakuni-mama level. And in that case he just not deserves to stay in BB house, he should be handed over the trophy now itself. 

Anyways, now it mostly depends on the mahan editors of bb team. If they show him properly instead of coffee-snack session of the reasonable log, he will surely shine. 

Most ridiculous nomination reason : he spends his time is gym. 

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Very sad for all Nishant fans n Nishant...🥺

This place not for good person only for Fake person.. ðŸ˜¡

Nishant intro n emotional person so Fake person can't understand Nishant. 

All time wish for nish.

br200910 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AISHU183

I saw live feed just now nishant was having argument with Rubina where nishant was supported by pavitra & Rubina was supported by shehzad

At the end nishant thanked her & kissed her on forehead for her support to him during argument☺

Tfs... very good.

br200910 thumbnail

Nish  injury i think for task...

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

maybe if he kept on doing the task without paying any heed to BB ka awaaz & the "reasonable log" & then shown no remorse or apology then maybe he would have been lauded as being "realest of all" 

Anyways if there was any fakeness in him then running a all day & night #NoNishantNoGtnhp movement that too from April to 1st Oct. i.e. about 7 months won't have been possible. And its still running(just our accounts are facing problems). People won't have run this protest this long with the same intensity if any fakeness was seen. Me myself who was active very much active in the protest can say with clarity that we didn't have to tell each other "please protest karlo !!!". 

Truth is people who know & follow him love him genuinely & came on their own for him. They did max. they could do. 

And after this if he is "fake" then he must be a master manipulator of shakuni-mama level. And in that case he just not deserves to stay in BB house, he should be handed over the trophy now itself. 

Anyways, now it mostly depends on the mahan editors of bb team. If they show him properly instead of coffee-snack session of the reasonable log, he will surely shine. 

Most ridiculous nomination reason : he spends his time is gym. 

I knew that every single there will be this one contestant housemates will target but I was also sure that at least that contestant will get support from audience. Turns out this time that contestant is none other than Nishant but what is sad that he isnt even getting that much audience support(as in the bb viewers) as much as he is suppose. He can survive for longer time given he has decent vote bank thanks to akshan fans unless BB plays dirty politics as always.  But he deserves much more votes and support. 

I cant believe last season these same ppl were the one who supported Asim(the guy who was last season’s target) but not Nishant this time! Even my mom  who is also a regular bb viewer for yrs noticed that Nishant was getting targetted without any reason and she also pointed out that Nishant is being targeted and she felt really bad for Nishant.

I have followed many ITV actors as they are good actors and even unfollowed them because I found they were fake and not as good as they claimed or were shown to be. But for Nishant it was opposite. I was neutral about him during the 2018-2019 phase like the only reason I followed him because he played AJ. But in 2020, I realise he wasnt just a good actor but a good human being. No wonder why his co-star  always said he is khadoos but a good human being too which is more important! I also read articles about how he took stand for that co-star and helped her and even how he helped ppl in the pandemic. And he in BB he turned out the way his co-star described him and also how we saw him in SM. If he was a fake or nautankibaaz insaan he would have openly accused the pH house of the show, tarnish their reputation and create deliberate fights but just cause he was a nice guy he didnt talk much about it but he was clearly not happy with their decision.

I dont mind ppl say he is playing the game wrong or not opening up, but I get really annoyed when they call him fake and words like ghatiya insaan, nalla cause he doesnt deserve that much hate.

If he want he could have shout and fight with whoever nominated him for silly reasons but he didnt! The gym wala reason I m not surprised even in prev seasons such stupid reasons were given.

And one thing I am surprised that these ppl didnt notice one thing. After the host bashed all these ppl, suddenly some contestants were desperate for content and doing stuff. Nishant got the most bashed n insulted but he still stayed the way he is and didnt get involved or create unecessary fights even though he had some chances still these ppl call him fake! Wow what a hypocrisy! Imagine if it was the ‘good’ contestants in his place socho unko kitna sar pe chadha deta!

I didnt expect IF ppl to be this wrong about someone especially when they were so fair and vocal last season. What happened this season?

What is annoying is that the khabris I follow for spoiler only gives seniors or jass related spoilers and maybe sometimes those in fake love angles, but they rarely give nishant related spoiler even if he would have decent content in that episode! 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

Jaan is the only one who has been his friend from day one so I dont think he will leave him that easily plus i find their bond genuine, and doesnt necessarily mean popular face has to be friends with popular face only, in that case last season the bahu gang wont have been evicted so fast. But yeah he needs to open up, he seems very reserved but not fake, plus almost everyone nominated him so I dont think it would be easy for him to get along with much ppl.  Though I really wanted Ruby-Abhinav-Nish in one gang I think that is very unlikely now, I just hope everyone gets to see the good side of Nishant and that he isnt actually bad and also a strong contender. Tbh I like this Nishant more than the one in premier.

The reason I want him to mix more with some top contender is that, since he is slow to open up; that will actually help him to do that faster. Even if the friendship doesn’t happen, he will have an issue & get focus. With jan he really doesn’t get anything in terms of the show. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

The reason I want him to mix more with some top contender is that, since he is slow to open up; that will actually help him to do that faster. Even if the friendship doesn’t happen, he will have an issue & get focus. With jan he really doesn’t get anything in terms of the show. 

You actually have a point here. Jaan is turning out to be Deepak 2.0. Isse ache Nish isse dur hi rahe

SoPunk thumbnail

Sorry wrong thread ðŸ˜†

Edited by SoPunk - 3 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail

Nishant is playing hard but bb isn’t giving him much screen time

Edited by SoPunk - 3 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail