Bigg Boss 14

NISHANT MALKANI...Honest and Hot Star....#AT-1 - Page 6

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I hope Nishant starts to get noticed and loved by audience at least. He doesnt deserve hatred and fake tag 😢

All the best Nish, I hope u rock the show. A lot of ppl r having expectations from u. Pleaseeee dont disappoint!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He is fine & back to the game now all of them r now playing task

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

I hope Nishant starts to get noticed and loved by audience at least. He doesnt deserve hatred and fake tag 😢

All the best Nish, I hope u rock the show. A lot of ppl r having expectations from u. Pleaseeee dont disappoint!

Ya, he really needs to leave his association with that loser Jaan and spend more time with top contenders. He really needs to open up soon. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SoPunk

Ya, he really needs to leave his association with that loser Jaan and spend more time with top contenders. He really needs to open up soon. 

Jaan is the only one who has been his friend from day one so I dont think he will leave him that easily plus i find their bond genuine, and doesnt necessarily mean popular face has to be friends with popular face only, in that case last season the bahu gang wont have been evicted so fast. But yeah he needs to open up, he seems very reserved but not fake, plus almost everyone nominated him so I dont think it would be easy for him to get along with much ppl.  Though I really wanted Ruby-Abhinav-Nish in one gang I think that is very unlikely now, I just hope everyone gets to see the good side of Nishant and that he isnt actually bad and also a strong contender. Tbh I like this Nishant more than the one in premier.

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The hypocricy of the "reasonable log" is irritating me 

On wkv Gohar & Hina tagged Nish as "Fake" giving an excuse that no one is fake but he is not bringing out his real personality...

They gave example of his behaviour in the task. This was on sunday episode.

While On Saturday episode, Nish clearly in front of all gave an explanation of his behaviour. I assume Saturday episode was shot few hours before ? 

Then yesterday for no reason Gohar clearly labeled him "fake" there was no he_not_bringing_his_real_personalty thingy there. She clearly called him "fake" !!!

I really do not get what is the basis of calling him "fake". Did they know him from outside ? or is it that he is not behaving like a janwaar is making him a fake ? 

And even if they believe he is "fake", how does that takes away his deservingness form being on the show. How many of top 5 in their own seasons were Real & not fake ??? 

Some had clearly admitted in cameras "baas camere ke liye kar rahe hai..." 

ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: captainplus

On wkv Gohar & Hina tagged Nish as "Fake" giving an excuse that no one is fake but he is not bringing out his real personality...

While On Saturday episode, Nish clearly in front of all gave an explanation of his behaviour. I assume Saturday episode was shot few hours before ? 

Then yesterday for no reason Gohar clearly labeled him "fake" there was no he_not_bringing_his_real_personalty thingy there. She clearly called him "fake" !!!

I really do not get what is the basis of calling him "fake". Did they know him from outside ? or is it that he is not behaving like a janwaar is making him a fake ? 

And even if they believe he is "fake", how does that takes away his deservingness form being on the show. How many of top 5 in their own seasons were Real & not fake ??? 

total Agree...

ananya2000 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

I think its due to the injury he got in task

ya   i also think this..

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: captainplus

I agree. I honestly dont get the hatred Nish is getting. He is definately not fake. I am so fed up of explaining this to ppl who thinks he is fake. Just cause he is an introvert and didnt get along that does not make him fake. Idk from which angle Gauhar and Hina thinks he is fake, especially Gauhar. Plus in the friday task where the harpic mess happened, he didnt even thought of doing anything harmful, it was Gauhar and Hina who told him that he can do ANYTHING, so thats why all he did was to try to get Abhinav up and the harpic he brought he didnt even pour it on him, he threw the bottle away and sat down angrily as he was not happy with the task. I mean they have problems with him doing task also, and not doing task also. I dont understand what they want him to do. Butter them up like Jaan? Even the gharwales reason to nominate him, almost everyone gave really silly reasons! What I am even more disappointed is that Nishant is openly being targeted by housemates and most ppl didnt even notice that, ulta uski ko troll kar raha hai. Every season they support contestants who r being targeted, then why is it so diff in this season? Thankfully in Twitter, ppl r starting to notice that, maybe a bit in Insta butstill some in Insta and IF especially he is still being trolled just cause he is not in the 'good' housemates group. I believe everyone has flaws, then why only Nishant is being termed poor and fake!! And there are quite some contestants who got even less content than him, and they are being considered good?! 

ananya2000 thumbnail

I add names in member list...

If any one want to add plz..send ur id

Kanishnishant thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ananya2000

I add names in member list...

If any one want to add plz..send ur id

Add me also