Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: hiraa221

What is with the moral policing??!!! 

if this is the definition of friendly/friendship and acceptable behavior in public space, then ... have fun. I did not grow up in India. Maybe this is normal there. 

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatsaleen

if this is the definition of friendly/friendship and acceptable behavior in public space, then ... have fun. I did not grow up in India. Maybe this is normal there. 

This isn't about India, I don't live there either.

It's about the height of moral policing you're doing 😕

greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiraa221

This isn't about India, I don't live there either.

It's about the height of moral policing you're doing 😕

how is expecting a person in a committed relationship to maintain the sanctity of their relationship “moral policing.” 

Aise to spouse swapping bhi hoti hai. Is that acceptable because everyone is consenting? 

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatsaleen

how is expecting a person in a committed relationship to maintain the sanctity of their relationship “moral policing.” 

Aise to spouse swapping bhi hoti hai. Is that acceptable because everyone is consenting? 

It's her relationship and it's her choice not everyone can live by your definition of sanctity. I don't even feel like she's done anything except some harmless masti which was in no way romantic   

Lastly, about the spouse swapping thing (which has nothing to do with this 😳) , if both parties involved are consenting why would anyone else have a problem?! If You don't like it don't do it, end of story.

hasini009 thumbnail

may bhi she’s following ‘keep your friends close, enemy closer and gunde closest ’ wala funda.😆