Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

True I think hina was strong player.. I thought she will not be shulki.. But very disappointed but she has crush.. Now her situation she will do anything for sidtharth 😲🤪

Aegon thumbnail

Hina was a classy lady in my head

greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiraa221

They’re just friends I find nothing romantic about them plus Hina is committed. 

I don't know.. it looks like she is ready to jump his bones as soon as they get out of the house. She can't keep her hands off! And that reaction to Shukla ki Shaadi was really awkward. 

I have never seen committed people behave like this. Either her BF and she have an open relationship or she is sending some signals to her BF. 

greatsaleen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aegon

Hina was a classy lady in my head

Mine as well. But she is just another massy Sid ki Army! 

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatsaleen

I don't know.. it looks like she is ready to jump his bones as soon as they get out of the house. She can't keep her hands off! And that reaction to Shukla ki Shaadi was really awkward. 

I have never seen committed people behave like this. Either her BF and she have an open relationship or she is sending some signals to her BF. 

Hina is like this with friends she was the same with Luv and Priyank also, there's no need to judge her on such little things. 

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She is the new Arti of this season - Shukla's blind fan. 

She can't keep her hands off him. Feel so sorry for her steady boyfriend of 8 years..

I feel she has a thing for muscle men as there was too much physical closeness with Luv and Priyank in her season as well as well.

I just see the pattern here for her. 

Her boyfriend Rocky seems the sorted type who supports her blindly, but is not good looking nor does he have a good physique. Though she loves him, this deficiency of Rocky may be in her subconscious mind.. I think that's why she keeps getting carried away when she sees these beefy good looking men

She's overdoing it on National TV, especially considering she keeps talking about her rock solid relationship with her boyfriend in interviews. This 8s not the way a person in a committed relationship behaves..

Pari_12 thumbnail

I agree with you plus want to add point that There is a buzz sid and hina is lead of ekta kapoor series broken but beautiful 3. So all this is pre-planned. Basically they want to decrease the craze of sidnaaz and make it into sidhina. And even attract more to sidhina fandom. Sid want people to believe that there is no other angle in sidnaaz they are only friends and the result is that many sidnaaz fandom had deactivated their account.  

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

She likes him as a friend only, what is there to speculate about 🤔Masti hi to kar rahein hain dono sath me isme bhi problem hai kya ab 😆and yes you are probably overthinking 😆

greatsaleen thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiraa221

Hina is like this with friends she was the same with Luv and Priyank also, there's no need to judge her on such little things. 

if she is vulgar like this, she has no business being on national tv. as it is the youth has no understanding of inappropriate behavior if they are justifying their actions. Its even more disgusting since she claims to be In a committed relationship. The oversized dummy is at least single. 

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatsaleen

if she is vulgar like this, she has no business being on national tv. as it is the youth has no understanding of inappropriate behavior if they are justifying their actions. Its even more disgusting since she claims to be In a committed relationship. The oversized dummy is at least single. 

What is with the moral policing??!!!