Posted: 3 years ago

It truly feels like that to me. I mean the way she reacted when Salman joked about Shukla getting married 😆. I mean she wasn’t even able to hide it. Is it so or am I overthinking?

It was so weird the way she ran over to sit next to him and was being so touchy-feely after as well. 

They both like each other and seem good together. They both don't believe in marriage and all so this may work out.  

She is sucking up to Sid so that his bots don’t troll her deep down she doesn’t seem to like him at all

I'm just thinking about what must be going on bechara Rocky's mind when hes watching these episodes lol. 

Also, I agree with the person above who said Hina's just doing this to 1) win the favors of Shukla fans, 2) make her time in the house easier. 

His Gunda Twitter Army is really having an effect. 

I saw a USUD where Jasmine talked about being trolled after her guest visit inside the house. Then Hina said, she does not care for trends and trolling! You could tell she was BS-ing. Who in the industry does not care for social media trends? 

nope. she is actually tolerating him. she knows isse panga nhi lene ka. 😆

She's being like this only to not take panga with him. That's what I feel

They seem to be friends now.....most of the times together in house......she was excited as a friend when she heard about his marriage. And i found nothing wrong in it.  

She looked more interested in doing party than him getting married. 😆 

Crush ..friends ...flirt...what ever it is ...its cringe ... Seems like Sid has some kind of power to make some certain women into Shukliz ..be it Arti..Sana ..now Hina ...Mahira too