Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

it is exactly like a film story. One senior girl crushing on the senior guy. Senior guy is a typical aggressive and narcissist guy. Then comes a young, beautiful and bubbly fresher and the senior starts believing in love.๐Ÿ˜†

Hain na! Naam kya rakhe film ka? Waise I think it should be a mini-series: 

Zabardast Takraar; Shukla Ko Hua Pyaar ๐Ÿ˜†

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

You're overthinking ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I think they have become good friends and all this is natural ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

it is exactly like a film story. One senior girl crushing on the senior guy. Senior guy is a typical aggressive and narcissist guy. Then comes a young, beautiful and bubbly fresher and the senior starts believing in love.๐Ÿ˜†

Arrey waah ๐Ÿ˜†

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She only likes him as a friend that's all. She behaved like this with priyank and Luv as well in her season and people had started shipping Hina and Luv. 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

You may change your Title: 

โ€œHina Loves Sidโ€

โ€œHina is Crazy For Sidโ€ 

๐Ÿ˜†

Bigboss2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hina is a huge disappointment this season. She is looking like a spineless woman. Not a strong personality anymore. She looks dumb.i don't know kya hai iss shukla mai kii gauhar bhii thanda pad gayi nd hina fangirl ban gayi. 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xNinalove

Veryyyy.. I feel like she knows about Shukla's fan base outside. Want them to like her ๐Ÿ˜†

Why?๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

Hain na! Naam kya rakhe film ka? Waise I think it should be a mini-series: 

Zabardast Takraar; Shukla Ko Hua Pyaar ๐Ÿ˜†

yes and it can have a twist in the form of ex gf/friend entry i.e Sana ๐Ÿ˜†.  Who will create ruckus in the life of the new love birds. 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

You're overthinking.๐Ÿ˜†

Because Hina is a negative person, she thrives on negativity and wants to be bossy all the time but here she doesn't have the command again as she lost BB12 to Shilpa ๐Ÿ˜†and again here, she can't take Panga with Shukla๐Ÿ˜† because Shukla is dominating. So to just to be in good looks of shukla, she's doing his chamchagiri these days as she has to pass her time in the BB house which she's getting paid for in a good amount. I feel bad for Rocky, her boyfriend, Sometimes because he has to tolerate her all the time. ๐Ÿ˜† And as Rocky knows Hina well, he must not be affected much but his family might be.๐Ÿคฃ

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

they are just being good friends that's all .