Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome update

Unite my SidNi please

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 5 : Our First Text

"hey Bel" I call out for her squatting at the front door of Mrs. Piggins's apartment. Hearing me she runs from the couch and leaps onto me.

"she missed you sweetie" Mrs. Piggins says handing me Bel's basket.

"aww look who missed me?" I say rubbing under her chin.

"had your lunch Roshni?" she asks.

Rising to my full height, "yes and you?" I ask smiling.

"yes sweetie"

"I'll take your leave then" I say taking Bel's basket and placing her in.

"sure darling, have a nice day"

"you too Mrs. Piggins" I smile and she glares at me for not calling her as Betty.

Giggling I unlock my front door, stepping in the apartment, and i'm hit with humid stiffen air.

Huffing, letting Bel down, I go to open the windows to let in fresh air.

"better" as now i'm hit with fresh cool refreshing air.

After the drama filled tiring day, all I want is to go lie on my cozy bed and wanna doze off. Locking the front door firmly, I take off the white cardigan which was covering the baby pink dress, placing it on the stand I make my way to my bath, to refresh slightly.

Throwing cool water on my face after finishing my business in the loo, I pat my face to dry off the water droplets.

"hi again guys" I say lazily slumping onto my couch, turning on my vlog camera, "it's almost 5 pm right now and i'm at my home, chilling, definitely not, tired a bit. Today I had visited the Khurana Enterprises for our up coming project" a blush starts to rise as the name 'Khurana' leaves my lips. Those memories with him come rushing down in front of me, "I had a good time today, meeting with the CEO of the company went good, really good" I mumble the last part. He caught me at all time when I was checking him out and he also knows how he affects me. And me being me embarrassed the shit out of me.

"tomorrow the shootings would start and would go on a daily basis for the next month, a whole thirty days, so in that case we aren't shooting anything today. Jen and Qui went back to their place as there was someone visiting them today, and Cabe, well he's managing all the dates and dresses and all that stuff with the crew at Khurana Enterprises so today it's just me, Bel and you guys" I say lifting Bel who looks at the camera weirdly.

"say hi Bel, hello" I say taking her pink paw and waving at the camera, she smiles sheepishly, snuggling in closer to me. "aww, Bel" I say stoking her fur who jumps from me to her play area.

"I had read your comments guys and most of y'all wanna know more about Bel, and you guys wanted a video of how her day goes, well i'm ready to shoot when it's a holiday for me and for now I'll show you on what mischief she's up to, she's a really mischievous one" chuckling I pick up the camera, and get up from the couch. Tip-toeing I walk towards her side. 

When I adopted her, I had made a small room, personalized. I had bought all sorts of games for her to be active. I had read that a Persian kitten needs to be active only then her health and her growth would improve over time. Peeking my head into her little house, there she is climbing the small brown wood stairs slowly.

"Bel, watchya doin'?" I speak lifting the camera to show her. Her face lights up as she sees me. Sliding the small wooden slide she jumps into my lap.

"why are you so adorable?" I ask as she plays peek-a-boo with me, "I love you so much Bel" I say kissing her head who shuts her eyes and smiles widely.

She places her tiny paws on my cheek, patting them slowly.

"I know you love me too, come lets tuck you in bed" I say putting the camera on pause, keeping it on the table I carry her.

I had found this bed of her's recently in an online shopping website and once I got her permission I bought and she absolutely loves her bed. Placing her on the furry pink cushion, I move the pink blanket to cover her who rolls in and out of it. She loves the colour pink, even though she can't differentiate the colours, she always chooses pink. 

She peeks her angelic white head out of the blanket, with those eyes closing slightly as she yawns.

"you're a cutie Bel" I say stroking her until she's asleep.

Bringing my hand to my face, it's 5:30 now. I really want to sleep. Patting her head I go into my wardrobe, stripping out of the work clothes, I change into a cute kitty pajamas, and jump into my comfy bed.

"aah" I say snuggling into the comforter and the huggable pillows on either sides of me.

As soon as I close my eyes I drift of to deep slumber.

The annoying sound of the alarm ringing on my phone made it's way to my ears. Groaning with my eyes closed I tap and swipe across the screen, to slide dismiss. 

"peace" I mutter going back to sleep with my front plastered on the bed's face. 

Going into my dreamland I feel a droplet of some liquid drop at the side of my face.

"Bel" I whine, "I wanna sleep" I say when she pokes my head with her paw.

She meows in a response, "Bel I can't understand if you speak like that" I mutter, "stop poking Bel" I say when she doesn't stops.

"fine, i'm up, i'm up" I say rolling over so I can face her, "you're a naughty one aren't you" she pouts cutely making me chuckle, I pick her up, "you hungry?".

As if she understood what I told she nods her head, giggling at her cuteness I get out of the bed letting her walk, I go to her supplies cupboard.

"here ya go" I say pouring the content from the canned food to her bowl. She meows happily as she eats them.

I get my phone and shoot her best shots, even though she is a little camera shy, with my vlog camera, she loves to take selfies with me. 

After a crazy little photo shoot with Bel, I check the time. Shoot I slept a bit more, it's 9 pm now. I thought I'd wake up by 7 so we could go out to the kitty park.

Sighing I get into the bath, washing my face. Thinking I'd be in here only, so I dropped the idea of changing my pajamas.

"you done Bel?" she looks up at me as she finishes her snack. Patting her head, I order an Iced Latte and chocolate gazed doughnuts for Mrs. Piggins, her favorite and a Caramel Frappuccino for me. 

No I didn't order muffins as I already have TWO DOZENS of them, remember.

Bel pokes her paw at my feet, looking at the curtains and the tables.

"wanna play hide and seek?" I raise by eyebrows at her, "okay challo" I say turning her so I can quickly hide behind the satin curtain.

"Bel" I call out for her and she turns into my side, walking slowly towards me.

She meows happily running towards me but before she gets here, I run and hide beneath the table.

She pouts in a really cute way when she doesn't finds me there, "aww" I mutter when she is making those eyes.

Turning on the camera, "Bel i'm here" I shout slightly knowing her hearing ability. She runs towards and before I could run away she pounces on me as I come out the small space leading me and her to fall on the floor.

"Bel" I whine when she gets on top of me, her cute little paws on my chest area, and her hands on my face as she gives me a determined look.

"okay okay, I accept you win, I lost" I raise my hands in surrender and as though  she understood she grins widely and laughs.

"you're so cute" I say as I hug her small figure.

She's the whole package of cuteness, smartness, naughtiness, everything. I made a great choice of adopting her. And to think if I hadn't got her, I don't think so I would have been this happy. Yes there is my gang but at home I need someone. And I didn't expect that someone to be my kitten and I'm so lucky to have her in my life.

"I love you" I pecking her head. And I know I would never forget this moment, so I picked up my phone and took a selfie like that, with her cheek pressed onto mine, her light blue eyes closed.

She moves slightly, jumping off me, squatting down and she wants to poop.

I get up and carry her over to her litter box and let her finish her business in peace.

I get my phone and my vlog camera, placing them on the couch I go get the door when I heard it ring.

After getting the Starbuck's order and giving Mrs. Piggins hers, I get back to my apartment and keep the frappe on my couch and got the double dozen of muffins from him. 

A small smile made it's way to my lips.

Checking on Bel if she needs any cleaning, nope she doesn't. Didn't I tell you that she's a smart one.

"you wanna sleep?" I ask as she yawns. Smacking her lips together as she stretches.

For a kitten she actually sleeps less. Kittens tend to sleep 90% of the day but Bel is usually asleep when I'm sleeping. Some rare occasions like this, she sleeps during the day, other than nothing.

After tucking Bel in her bed, I get comfortable on the couch, with my laptop, the snacks for the night, my phone, the vlog camera and my air pods.

Fitting the airpods on my ear, I shuffle my favorite playlists. Today I'm in a nice mood of hearing all those retro, 80s, 90s songs. I know random but my moods are like that.

As the soft melody starts, I turn on my laptop, side by side switching my phone on.

Clicking a picture of my hand with the mouth watering Frappe and my love, my muffins at the background, I post that in my status with an sticker spelling out life.

The laptop boots up and I get into the amazing world of editing. I usually post two videos per week. One would be my Tuesdays vlog, why I had selected Tuesday, I have no idea. And the second video would be randomly on Friday or the weekend, it'll be mostly my shoot vlogs or my makeup tutorials, something like that. I had started my own channel when I was six months into the firm. One of my followers had suggested it and I thought, why not? So that's the history of how Bel Rosh was born. Boring name, but I don't care, I may change it but not now, after something drastic happens in my life. Giggling as the name I had kept for the channel during the start flashes in my mind. I had kept it as, Rosh the Oh My Gosh Lightning. That name never fetched me followers and I cringed at it so badly that within a week I changed to Rosh P. Simple and sweet? I don't know. However after Bel came in my life, I changed it from the previous to now. 

Yep that should do, I post the cute selfie I had taken with all the effects and stuff. My eyes trail over to the DMs button, or something. Just 100+ oh sorry, just a 500+ requests. All of it just asking about the rumours surfacing the internet now. And i'm sure if people had seen what had happened today, the rumours would have increased by folds. Shaking my head I place my phone and continue to edit the video.

Usually I'll post the Tuesday vlogs on the same night if I edit it or if not I make sure I post it on Wednesday. As i'm free now, why not edit it now?

Sipping my Frappe, the cold liquid hits my throat as my eyelids close in pleasure. And when I eat the muffin, each taste bud relishes it's taste and an involuntary moan escapes my lips. I blush slightly thinking of the dance I had with him, when he made me moan. Oh God.

Shaking my head, I finish the muffin and continue to edit. A smile makes its way to my lips as the video plays the clip of Bel jumping on me while I lay on the floor. I really adore her to pieces. She's my family, and I don't know what I'd do without her. And speaking of family, I actually didn't hear from them at all from the past few weeks. Even though I fought with them, they are my family and I can never choose anyone before them, and although I ignore Papa or Mama's calls, I'm still in contact with Nani. I speak to her once in a month. Whenever my photos of the latest photoshoot releases Nani would call me, and my parents think that I wouldn't know that the call was on speaker and they were hearing me. But when these photos were released I was expecting Nani's call yesterday, but she didn't, is something wrong back there? Are they ignoring me? Are they angry at me because I was shooting with the son of their rivals?

A lot of questions flow through my mind, munching on my muffins and sipping into the Frappe, pushes the thoughts. 

Trimming the clips, of the ride I had with the sisters and Cabe, I had a nice melody to match it. The ride I had back to home was amazing, well not for me for them, they wouldn't stop teasing me. There were spending the time to find our 'ship name' and I was arguing that, that ship was so not sailing. 

I couldn't help it but my thoughts race to him. The way cared for me, the way he had me in his arms, the way he introduced himself, even though it wasn't that formal but it was cute, the way he teased me, the way he snatched my muffin, the way my name rolled of his lips. Urgh, pretty boy or Siddharth what do you do to me?

I've met you only four times and it feels like i've known you from a long time. But yeah he did tell you that our parents have a history.

Thinking of the possibilities which would have driven to their rivality, I finish editing so does my Frappe and just a dozen of muffins.

I upload the video and update my followers about it on my IG. I smile as I read the comments on the picture I posted this morning. It was like, 'you're so pretty', 'you're wonderful', 'for an Indian, you are sexy' and blah blah blah... but one comment caught my eye.

Am I dreaming? I set the laptop on the couch beside me as I assess the new found comment from...

OMG!

He has commented on my post.

Oh.

My.

Goodness!

Clutching the phone on my chest I squeal, literally squeal jumping up and down, chanting "he commented on my post" numerous times.

If someone would see me right now, they would think that they've to take me to the asylum ASAP. I'm still jumping on the couch which may have led to my laptop sliding down with a small thud and the muffins to jump with me.

Perhaps I was too much, I think when I stop jumping and assess the mess created by me. Shaking my head, scolding myself, I pick my laptop and clean the mess.

He had just commented, 'Radiant in Pink' with a winking emoji.

It was just that, maybe I got enthusiastic a bit too much, but...

He pragmatically told that I was glowing and he likes me in that outfit!

I squeal again before slapping myself.

I usually would reply to most of my comments and I did now too but I avoided his comment alone, keeping in mind the fact he had commented just now.

It's almost 9:30 pm now, considering the fact that tomorrow I'd have to be at Khurana Enterprises at 8 in the morning, I go towards the kitchen to prepare dinner.

After munching the mind blowing chicken cheese sandwich, I enter my room after checking up on Bel. She was fast asleep so I left the door open, if in case she wakes up at night, which she doesn't.

I go through my night rituals, and snuggle into the comforter, inhaling the lavender smell. 

Smiling, I open my Instagram and not surprisingly i'm at 920k now. THE comment appears on my view as I scroll down the comments, replying to a few questions.

I think before liking his comment and replying, "true, pink is radiant" with a pink heart. As I post the reply, I try to suppress the urge to check his account but my finger betrays me and click on his username, redirecting to his account.

I take a sharp breath in when his last post comes in my view. I move the phone away as I comprehend the post.

Oh.

My.

God!

Is he for real?!

Calming my nerves I turn the phone to see him again, OMG he is freaking hot in that... OMG 8 freaking packs... WHOA! I can't, I so can't take that much amount of hotness.

So I go to the reels section and he has posted some. The first one has a black background when it starts and as it goes on... Oh My F**king Goodness! He is in a gym, I think so a regular one, he was strolling towards the camera, shirtless I may add, his dark hair turning messy as his hand runs through the locks. The veins on his arms contoured his muscles, which flexed when he moved. The video finishes as he winks at the camera and me being an idiot, I blush crazily like he winked at me.

The screen shows his next reel, What the! Woo! In this there's the footage of him working out, of course shirtless. His upper torso glinted with a thin layer of sweat. He did a couple of push ups with one hand and changing to the other one flaunting his super hot body.

Show off.

I go back to the posts as most of his reels were of him working off.

Ooh he looks way too sexy...

Scrolling down his posts, I don't click on anything cause I don't trust myself. 

Most of them are of him, in a meeting or a conference, few were of his and my love, the black Mercedes. Few were of the company, and the brand.

I click on his highlights as he had many of them. The first one was of course him working out, named Gym Time, with many highlighted. I don't want to witness him in his oh so sexy glory so I swipe left to the next one, and it's full of his company's brochures, and then I find highlights of his brand and the next status what gets me excited.

Travel.

He has plenty of them, I go through each and every status and mostly it doesn't have his face only his husky voice at the background explaining the history of all the place he has visited.

One highlight catches my eye. 

He did not! 

He freaking did not!

OMG!

What the hell!

This one was dated from last year, the same month, the same day, the same surrounding, the same flight, the same seat, the same outfit, the same girl from the day he flew here..

He has uploaded the short clip of me sleeping on his shoulder. It was only for like 15 seconds but, but...

Oh Roshni!!! Why do you sleep like that?!

I was leaning on his left shoulder with my hands curled up against his arm, hair all over my face, muffin crumbles on my lap, me passed out and him smirking as he faces the camera confused, his eyebrows raising up and falling down as I snuggle into him and Shit, I snore.

Oh God, i've made a fool out of myself.

Roshni!!!

Thank the god that my hair was messed up so none could recognize me. Thank you lord.

But why did he upload that in his status where all the million followers he has would watch it. Freaking 5 million people would watch it. 

I'm so doomed. I so hate my sleeping self... And if someone finds that's me, I would crawl into my bath and never come out of it, I look that hideous.

Freaking stupid, why did he have to post that?!

Huffing I press the back button and I don't know how but my finger slid to the icon saying 'follow'. 

Shit Shit Shit!!!!

I just followed him!

F**k!

Roshni! Why do you always make a fool out of yourself?!

I let out a string of curse words at me, and now he'd think i'm stalking him!

Wait a minute... why the hell am I reacting like this? I calm down as few thoughts run on my mind. I'm a growing model in Paris, and i'm gonna model for his brand, right? Yes, so in that words I am his employee, and an employee can follow his or her boss, right? Then why the hell was I reacting like that?

Slapping my forehead real hard, I snuggle into the soft material gracing my skin, as a notification pops up. I click on the heart, leading to the amount of likes, comments i've got, showing on the posts I get tagged in and the set of new followers.

Wait, did he just follow me back?!

Say What Now?!

Oh My God he just followed me back.

And the last string has been broken as I clutch the phone to my chest and start jumping on the bed, vigorously. The mattress sinks up and down as I attack it with all my force. Why am I again being the little Roshni who got happy when her crush looked in her direction and waved at her? I'm exactly like her now. With a wide grin, wide open eyes happiness in them, legs propelling me up and down, my long black hair jumping with me, happily.

Aah Roshni, why does jumping back to the bed with your back hitting the soft bouncy cushion is so satisfying...

Is he online? I check up and he is!!!

I squeal as I get into the blanket as it protects me from the cool environment. Should I message him? Yes? No?

Urgh what should I do?

Sighing i place the phone down and lay beside it with the DM section open. It's 10 pm now, and i'm in no mood of sleeping so I spring out of the confines of the blanket and rush into the kitchen

Opening the wooden cupboards, it oughta be here. No it in this, not in that one either, I open the next one, Ha! I got it. 

Setting up the microwave I throw the bag inside it and set the timer.

While my night snacks get ready I give a check on Bel, who is passed so badly just like me but looking as adorable as she can. Pressing my lips on the side her head I get up and leave the room as the 'ping' sound goes off signaling that my snack is ready. Hopping like a kid I take the hot bag out.

"ouch it's hot, it's hot" I mutter placing the bag on counter.

After a few seconds or so I pick the bag and run to the bed throwing my body to the bed.

"hmm" I sniff as I rip the top of the bag. And here I present you Extreme Butter Popcorn. "my goodness" I mutter eating the first one. Giggling at my childishness, I get my laptop, the airpods, a jug of ice water and settle down with the pop corn bag with the lights dimmed, the fairy lights glowing, illuminating the purple colour and that's what hypes up my mood.

I open Prime and i'm in a nice mood of watch something like friends, fun you know movies you watch with your friends, in which you understand friendship and all that stuff. 

Which one? Pouting I scroll through the genres. Hmm what should I choose?

Yeah I know what I should, typing the movie name I find it.

And it is Kuch Kuch Hota Hai we're gonna watch guys. Pressing play, I rest my back on the stack of pillows as the movie starts.

As the movie credits roll in, I check the requests on Instagram and my eyes widen when his username lingers in there.

What?

Nervously biting on my lower lip I press on top opening his DM.

It read, "hey muffin" and that's it. He had texted me about an twenty minutes ago.

I admit I'm sad that he only sent me that and nothing else. 

Pouting and thinking on my reply, I see that he is offline so I reply, "hey pretty boy".

With Instagram open I place the phone beside me staring it. Would he know that I was stalking him? I didn't like any of his pictures or his reels so he wouldn't know, right? Thinking about him I absentmindedly play with my hair pondering on the feeling when he plays with my hair-

Roshni! I smile crazily and slap my forehead.

"yeh ladka mujhe pagal hi kardiya, sach main" I state with a smile still playing on my lips.

My phone lightens up in a notification, I pick it up excitedly to see what he's replied but the smile falls when I see Jen's message instead of his. Sighing I go to the main page, scrolling down the feed. Reading some quotes I take my mind off him but he gets into it when he replies something.

Smiling I click on his DM.

Siddharth Khurana

You awake?

Roshni Patel

yup

I respond almost immediately.

My heart beat beats faster when I see him typing, so I pause the movie.

Siddharth Khurana

Wah, itni jaldi reply, were you waiting to spend time with your pretty boy, did ya muffin?

Rolling my eyes I type out the reply.

Me

Don't give yourself so much importance Mr. Khurana

Siddharth Khurana

Well Ms. Patel toh mujhe yeh kahiyea, ki aap itni raat tak kya kar rahi thi?

Me

Definitely not waiting for you, watching something.

Siddharth Khurana

And may I ask what are you watching? Are you satisfying yourself because I ain't by your side?

My eyes widen when I read his message. Even though he has typed out something I can get what he wants to say.

Me

Siddharth! 

Siddharth Khurana

Is that the way you shout my name?

Me

Stop!

Siddharth Khurana

I didn't do anything babe

I try to calm my nerves before sending him a reply. He surely loves to tease me.

Me

Eww 'babe'. I'm so not your 'babe'

Siddharth Khurana

Aww why not?

I almost can see him pouting as he types.

Me

Cuz i'm taken

A little lie won't do any harm, right? 

He has read the text but doesn't reply anything. He is typing something but it stops as he goes offline?!

What? Why did he go offline? Is he jealous?

Me 

*clears throat* is someone jealous?

He doesn't come offline so I go back to scrolling my feed.

Wait the rumours told that he was single, lemme check his profile again for any scoop.

I go to his account, scrolling down his post, terribly regretting my decision as I couldn't take all the hotness appearing in front me. 

Nope not a single girl.

His reply comes up in the notification bar and I don't read it. Ignoring his reply I text Jen about his text. I tell her everything, no matter what time of the day it is.

After a minute I open his chat.

Siddharth Khurana

You're lying aren't you?

And i'm not jealous

He caught me. Damn.

Me

Why would I lie to you?

Siddharth Khurana

There's no news about you being committed.

He checked up on me. That's so cute.

Me

You read the news on me?

He takes few seconds before replying.

Siddharth Khurana

I love research and I also love researching on precious things on the world.

I cringe slightly at his response as well as blush slightly.

Me

Oh so am I precious?

I decide to play along.

Siddharth Khurana

Yes Ms. Roshni Patel, you are precious and you wanna know why?

Me

Why?

Siddharth Khurana

Cause sweetheart you moan when you eat😉

My cheeks blush in embarrassment. He was talking about the time when we first met, an year ago. He caught me moaning slightly when I drank wine.

Me

That was ages ago

I argue.

Siddharth Khurana

Sounds like this morning when you didn't know I was standing at your back and you were basically moaning munching those muffins, muffin.

I'm dead. God how many times has he caught me. Literally embarrassment after embarrassment since the time I met him. And you can't blame me for moaning when eating those muffins, they were delicious and i'm a major foodie.

Me

Shut up!

Siddharth Khurana

you're so cute muffin, anyways what are you watching?

Me

Why do you wanna know?

Siddharth Khurana

Coz we can binge watch together na, i'm so bored.

I can't beleive this, the CEO of one of the best companies is asking for my company for the night.

Siddharth Khurana

u der muffin?

His second text brings me out of my thoughts.

Me

yeah, i'm here only. Watching Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Siddharth Khurana

wah KKHH, so you believe in true love?

Me

yup

Siddharth Khurana

but you aren't committed right?

Me

no, but I believe in true love, love is when two bodies two heartbeats become one. If their heartbeats stop, yours will stop too. Your whole breathing system depends on them. They can make your breathing go faster, they can make it stop, they can make it go slow. Its when you are connected to someone physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. 

And I googled them.

Even though I copy pasted all of them, true love is present everywhere. One always finds his or her loved one somewhere or sometime in their life, but they'll surely find them, and when they do it's all a dream come true.

Siddharth Khurana

wow muffin, I didn't know that you were a believer of love.

Me 

you don't know me pretty boy and what do you mean by believer of love, don't you believe in love?

Siddharth Khurana

No, I believe in love, but still haven't found the right one, what about you?

Me

we're sailing in the same boat buddy, i've not found him yet but I know my prince charming is somewhere our there, waiting for me to lighten his life, you know with Roshni

Siddharth Khurana

muffin tu bohot filmy hai

I grin at his text.

Me

Trust me, I know

Siddharth Khurana

And how do you not no your prince charming when you're texting with him?

What? 

Me

Mr. Khurana are you flirting with me?

Siddharth Khurana

kya karun Ms. Patel, jabbi aap mera saath hoti hain, mera dil mera khabbo main nahi rehta hai

Me

really?

I reply with a huge grin on my face.

Siddharth Khurana

yup and muffin, kuch kuch hota hai, tum nahi samjoghi

I send him the eye rolling emoji laughing to myself.

Me

shall we match the movie?

Siddharth Khurana

yeah sure, just gimme a second lemme set everything out

Me

okay

Smiling, I get comfortable with my laptop and my snacks. Someone please pinch me yaar, i'm gonna watch a movie with HIM. Oh My God. I really can't believe this. I know i'm overreacting because he brings out this part of me. In the past year many men have asked me out on dates, on to spend time with them, or you know go to movies but i've always rejected them, yet with pretty boy it's different. I don't know how but he brings the different me out, the person who I had shut down a year back, the Roshni who knew only to love, she knew only to be in love, give love and not wanting hate but this Roshni also wants love and is a hopeless romantic one but she knows how to handle men and their betrayal.

Siddharth Khurana 

ready muffin?

Me 

game on

I reply pressing play on my laptop and the movie starts.

This is really happening. Yay me! I do a happy dance moving my hand thinking that he is also watching the same.

It's the interval. And they separate. Each and every time this scene comes, tears are present on my eyes. Their friendship was so real yaar, why should she leave? and him, why can't he see the love he has for her? When I watched this movie for the first time I blamed their separation all on Rani Mukherjee also known as Tina. When this movie was released I was only 10 years old, so I blamed it all on her and started to hate her in the real life. The ten year old Roshni was so blank to understand that it was a movie and not the real life. But only after some time I understood that and then it became my favorite movie.

My phone pings up with a text.

Siddharth Khurana

muffin you still there?

Me

yeah yeah, unless you wanna leave

Siddharth Khurana

nah this is fun, btw when will you be arriving tomorrow?

I grin at his text, starting from tomorrow we'll be meeting each and every day starting from tomorrow.

Me

Lucas had told me to be there by 8, so 8 it is

Siddharth Khurana

8? Okay I'll be there soon

I blush slightly, he wants to be at work early because of me.

Me

why? 

Siddharth Khurana

there's this model whose gonna start her work for me tomorrow so I should keep her entertained

Me

Sounds like a difficult model?

Siddharth Khurana

she is one, hard as a rock on the outside but soft just like a muffin on the inside and I wanna know her so I'd have to keep my priorities straight na

I giggle at his text. I swear he is way too cute.

Me

well all the best to crack her shell

Siddharth Khurana

thank you muffin and we've lost the count of the movie

He is true, after the interval few minutes have passed and we didn't even know that.

Siddharth Khurana

wanna sleep or should we continue?

Me

we'll continue no probs

The credits begin rolling and I relax on the bed. My snacks finished long ago, those muffins too. I had already snuggled in and rested my head on the pillow. 

Siddharth Khurana

At last

He messages, we had been talking about the movie this entire time and I told him about the first time I watched the movie with papa..

Me

I know, imagine if they were just stuck in the friendzone like that

I respond.

Siddharth Khurana

Yeah, that would've been terrible. Think what would happen to the little Anjali, uski sapna tumari tara toot gayi hoti

I giggle at his message a bit before a yawn takes over me.

Me

True that, Siddharth i'm sleepy

Siddharth Khurana

want me by your side?

I send the eye rolling emoji.

Me

In your dream.

and pretty boy the muffins are done

Siddharth Khurana

don't tell me you finished them by yourself

Me 

they were delicious, I couldn't suppress the child in me

I reply sending the emoji where it sticks it's tongue out.

Siddharth Khurana

I swear you're something else muffin

Me

I know and tomorrow get me another dozen like this, understand?

Siddharth Khurana

Getting demanding, are we?

Me 

yep, and will you get me or not?

Siddharth Khurana

At your service ma'am

I grin for the nth time today, he is way too adorable yaar.

Me

thank you and goodnight Siddharth

Siddharth Khurana

goodnight Roshni and sweet dreams of me, sweetheart

Me

you wish, bye pretty boy

Siddharth Khurana

see you tomorrow, bye muffin.

And with that, I clean out the mess and drift to sleep thinking about him. Our bond got a bit thicker because of this chatting, whatever bond we had, that is.

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago
tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Wonderful update dear

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Muffin and Pretty Boy sure like flirting with each other. How will both deal with their parents?

Nia_doll thumbnail

Awesome update

Continue soon

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Chapter 6 : Our First Drive

After handing over Bel to Mrs. Piggins or Betty, I get into the car with the sisters. Cabe isn't with us, he is already at the Khurana Enterprises which leaves Jen the driver, me the shotgun and Quinn at the back sleeping her ass off.

"spill" Jen states as we stand at the red light.

"he had commented on my post, I replied, we chatted, that's it" I tell with a shrug.

She stares at me, "what?" I ask.

"that's it?"

I let out a silent growl, "fine, he had complimented that I looked good in pink and I gave a subtle reply, after that he DMed me, I responded and then we started to text with each other..." I tell her every single detail, him flirting with me, us watching Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, him wanting to be early for me, everything.

"wow" she breathes as I finish, "you guys chatted and he didn't ask your number, did he?"

"no he didn't"

"he's a true gentleman with a flirty side, that's awesome" she mutters.

"Jen what are you thinking?" I ask knowing her manipulative mind, she would be thinking our pet name.

"i'm just wondering what your ship name would be, with your real names" she answers. See didn't I tell, I know her very well.

"well babe to create the ship name, the ship should be sailing, and this ship which you have in your mind is so not doing that" I tell her.

"kill joy" she mumbles and gets cut by her sister who speaks.

"oh sweety this ship is so sailing" Quinn says getting up, with her phone in front of her face. I turn to look at her and she tells me to check his status on Instagram.

I pick my phone from the baby blue purse and unlock my phone to log in to IG. My eyes widen at the content in front of me. He did not! Urgh, Siddharth! Idiot! Wait did he tag me? Nope, thank goodness.

I sigh thinking he hasn't tagged me, so there isn't much problem, and relax hitting my head on the head rest.

"what happen?" Jen asks.

"he has taken the snap of our chat, and edited it with the poster of the movie and posted it on his status captioning, 'movie night with my muffin' and thankfully he hasn't tagged me so i'm out of trouble" I tell Jen.

"uh well about that" Quinn starts, and hands me her phone.

"how?" I ask as I watch the edit. 

Some idiot has taken screenshot of his status with the caption, the 'muffin' part and somehow they have got the part where he had hugged me, exclaiming 'muffin' during the fall shoot, and have started the rumours well it is true but urgh, today is the first day of shoot and i'm sure I'll be surrounded with constant murmurs.

Jen looks over the phone and huffs exactly the same way Quinn does as she gets her phone back. 

The thing which I don't like about this firm is the rumours and the constant nagging whispers. One it is not healthy. And two, little do people know, that it starts my attacks, and it may lead to worst headaches. I've met the doctors and asked their opinion. Considering the fact that I get these attacks only once in a while they told me it is not necessary to get admitted each time, they've given me several measure I should do when I get them. 

When my breath quickens, indicating the start of the attack, first and foremost I have to breath deeply, and have to move out from that place. With all the measures, after drinking cold water, until it calms me down, I should ignore those thoughts. And when these finish I end up looking like a rat hit on a truck and a terrible migraine which will only tranquilize after a long peaceful slumber.

"Roshni, you're okay?" Jen asks me pulling me from my inner turmoil.

"yeah" why do I sound breathless?

Oh shit, it's starting. Roshni breathe in, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 and breathe out now.

Perfect, now repeat that. Shutting my eyes, I breathe deeply forming my palms into tight fists.

"you're fine Rosh" Quinn tell me as she massages my head which in some way puts stop to the symptoms, "here drink this"

She hands me the bottle of ice water, and I don't know when she got that.

Gulping down the half of the bottle, I calm down.

"you're okay Roshni?" Jen asks me glancing at me and at the road, alternatively.

"yeah" I reply wiping my mouth, "thanks Qui, i'm fine" I say when she still didn't stop to calm my tense muscles, "thank you guys".

"you always have us Rosh" she says hugging me from the behind. Quinn has consistently been the small sister i've always wanted, I love her to death.

"I know Qui" I reply kissing her cheek.

"you guys left me" Jen narrows her eyes at us when she parks the car at the lot. We have already reached the building and I didn't even know that.

"aww Jen" I say leaning towards her giving her a tight hug as Quinn does the same from the back.

"I love you guys" she says hugging us back, giving a kiss on both of our cheeks which we return by kissing her cheek.

We giggle as we break apart and set ourselves.

I open my phone, his message pops out on my DM.

Siddharth Khurana

You forgot me muffin

What? What have I forgotten about him? 

Me

Have you gone crazy pretty boy?

I reply as I get out of the car.

Siddharth Khurana

you didn't give me a muah muffin

Okay? Muah? As in? Kiss? Does he wants a kiss from me? What?! 

My jaw drops as I comprehend the message. What the hell?!

Me

you're not here pretty boy, how will I give you that?

I try to show that i'm not getting affected by his message.

"hello ladies" a deep voice is heard behind us.

No! It is him! Shit Shit Shit! It's him and I look like crap.

Slowly and I mean very slowly I turn only to be astonished by the male hotness present in here. 

Oh!

My!

God!

He is freaking hot! My jaw falls as I try to apprehend his attire. Holy Shit! No he isn't wearing tux like he should, or there isn't any blazer in my view. He is handsome, oof! And this is accentuated by the casual attire he is in, with his upper body covered in a half sleeved T-shirt, that clung to his muscular torso, highlighting his toned chest and abs.

His lips turns into a sinister smirk, as he finds me checking out him.

"Roshni stop drooling" Jen mutters standing beside, nudging me with her elbow.

I blink as I try to look for words. His lips pressed together in a thin line, stopping him from bursting out in laughter. I glare at him to stop it, and he shakes his head as he chuckles.

"Good morning" he wishes.

"Morning" I mumble when he finds me suppressing a yawn.

"uh Rosh we'll head inside" Jen tells me after wishing him.

"no-"

"bye" Quinn winks at me as they leave me with him, alone.

What am I supposed to do now? I can feel his gaze on my behind. Turning back I see him giggling at me.

"what?" I ask narrowing my eyes at him.

He shrugs, still giggling.

"shut it would you" I mutter rolling my eyes at him.

"anyways i'm here, aren't I? So..." he steps towards me.

"so..." the gap between us decreasing quickly.

"so where's my kiss..." he pouts his lips as his pins me with his arms on the either side of me, with my back plastered on the door of Jen's Aston Martin.

"w...w...what are you doing?" I ask looking around to check if there's anyone here. Thankfully, as it is early, no one is here but that doesn't means he can kiss me as we might be getting recorded in the security camera, "Siddharth stop" I say placing my free hand on his chest, "there are cameras".

He raises his eyebrows and twists me, moving to stand behind a pillar so that we're cut out of the camera's vision. That still doesn't mean he can kiss me.

With my back on the pillar, his hands on my waist, his hair falling sexily on his forehead, he leans towards me. My eyes close in a reflex as I feel his hot minty breath on my cheeks. Unconsciously I darted my tongue to wet my dry lips.

Instead of feeling his lips against mine, I felt soft skin. Opening my eyes, he has placed his cheek on my lips. 

Aww. 

He is such a sweetheart. He realizes that I have opened my eyes and smiles without moving anywhere still waiting for my kiss.

I grin against his cheek pushing him away from me, making him stumble few steps. Stepping forward, cupping his left cheek, I kiss him on the other.

Stepping back, crossing my arms near my chest, I look at him who is grinning widely, "ab main jaoun?" I ask him.

He nods his head sheepishly, what's wrong with him?

"I'll see you, bye" I say patting his shoulders.

"bye" he breathes looking at me, with a genuine smile on his lips, he sends a slight wink in direction making me go red.

"urgh muffin, what do you do to me?" I can hear him faintly saying this as I step into the building.

"cut" Lucas shouts from the other side, "that's perfect Rosh, amazing for day one" he wishes me with a brief handshake.

Suppressing the urge to roll my eyes at his 'sweetness', I force a smile at him and head towards my vanity room.

As I make my way I can feel those stares on me but I prefer to ignore it by thinking of him. 

I met him many times since the morning incident but we didn't share any words, it was only those wordless eye locks, nods, smiles and of course his winks. He needs to stop winking at me. People get the wrong idea, but actually everyone have got wrong idea only.

Today at lunch, the sisters and I were eating at the café on the building, say we finished and were chilling out, just chatting as we had an hour break. 

This girl, who I suppose is his employee, came upto us and was questioning "when are you and sir getting married?" and I was like, "no we're not getting married" and after that she asked, "what's it like to have a boyfriend like sir?" and I was like, gurl get the hell outta here, no I didn't tell that, I replied, "no he is not my boyfriend, i'm just a mere model who is now employee just like you" after a few awkward moments she left only to another girl come upto me and ask the same questions.

You know at first I thought that I would get my attack but no I didn't cause whenever the symptoms slowly started, he was in front me to take me away from those thoughts. He knew that I was gonna get an attack, and he was in front of me like almost all the time. Doesn't he have work?

Shutting the door, I throw myself on the couch reliving my feet off the wedges. As I start to remove the make up and stuff I remember the gossip I heard when I was in the restroom. 

Seems that he has never looked up on a girl, not only here in Paris but even in India. He's like never ever been in a relationship, not even a secret one, well if it's secret we wouldn't know, but it's true, i'm the first girl he is paying attention too. 

His employees were shocked when they found him at the shoot when I was shooting and to think he never leaves work. He is a true 'workaholic' was their nickname for him, but no. He might be workaholic, but he is fun to be with. 

Everyone are so scared of him, one glare from him they literally ran away, ok he may look hot but intimidating, Heck No. He is such a softie. This crazy thought surfaces my mind that he's being the softie only with me, is he?

Shaking my head, and see Quinn took off all the make up as that was the last shoot for the day and Jen undoing my hair, letting the curls be the way.

We fall in a comfortable silence, as they do their work with small sad smiles on their faces. Today after almost 3 months they'd be meeting their whole family and they have some bad history whenever the whole family meets. I didn't want to be the annoying person so I didn't ask them anything, and as I didn't want to intrude so I told them I'll return home on my own which of course they told no but I was stubborn and refused them to accompany cause of they leave me then go to the family meeting they'd surely be late.

Rarely I return home without them, as I've told even though they're my stylists, they are my sisters rather that. So usually I'd go with Cabe in these situations, but he's been super busy today as all of our models had to shoot today to see how they turn out. So it leaves me going home alone, and I actually don't have a problem with it. I could take the metro or the bus, I have a feeling that this evening might turn into an eventful one. 

Waving to the sisters, I hug my shoulders, clutching the cardigan around me. They've just left, it's 9 pm now and my home is 45 minutes away from here if I were to take a bus, but using a metro would be much more less, mostly I'd reach home by 20. So a metro, that would be on my left, turning left I start to head but am stopped when I hear the horn honk behind me making me jump.

Who the hell?! I hate people who honk when people aren't disturbing them.

Turning to scold the person responsible I see my baby. The black Mercedes. Oh My God. My jaw falls as I observe it's sleekness. WOW. 

The headlights shut down showing the owner who turns out to be none other than the devil himself.

"pretty boy?" my eyebrows crease together.

"hey muffin" he says hanging his head and left hand out, "heading home?"

"yeah" I nod pressing my lips in a thin line to stop me from drooling at the handsome creatures in front of me.

He looks behind me, "where're you're friends?"

"uh they left, they have something" I reply thinking how the night is gonna go for them. I really wish it would go not that bad, if it goes bad then it'll take them atleast a week to return to their own joy self. I hate it when they are sad and stuff, but I understand their pain sensing i've been in that situation many times.

"earth to Roshni" he snaps his fingers in front of me making me blink and look at him properly.

"did you say something?"

"yeah, I told that I'll drop you"

Did I hear that right? He wants to drop me? A CEO wants to drop a mere model home? That CEO who doesn't likes to spend time with girls wants to drop me, a girl?!

"..." I open my mouth but nothing comes out of it.

"muffin, you've gotta say something" he states lifting his eyebrows when I just stand gawking at him.

"you want to drop me?"

"yup, get in"

"no"

"no? why?"

"uh..." what's the reason stopping me from going with him. I know him, I know that he's not a creep, he's a sweetheart, he's pretty, well pretty boy, and I want to ride the car so badly, but I don't want someone to see us then the rumours would aggravate, so I come up with a excuse, "my apartment's far"

"that's okay muffin"

"people would see us" I blurt out.

"like I care about that" he says with his eyebrows arched perfectly. 

"I do care" I mumble silently.

"get in"

"but-"

"in muffin" he growls slightly.

"fine" I sigh and run over to the other side and get slide down the black seat.

Holy F**k!

My jaw drops as I comprehend what's happening. Oh My God! This car is smoking hot! It's fully covered in black, from the steering wheel, the sheets of the seats, the menus, the AC blower, the hand rest, the head rest, freaking everything!

My eyes slowly finds him, looking at me with a slowly forming smirk. I notice the small details of him. His hair was a dark coffee brown, darker and glossier one, it's really tough to distinguish from black to this. I observed that it was ruffled in a sexy way. His chocolate brown eyes piercing through mine. His thin pink lips playing a wide smirk. My eyes trailed down and that's when I noticed the veins in his arms that were protruding out of the bulging muscles. I was used to seeing him in full hand length in person, so this was certainly new for me as the muscles flexes when he moves his hand to my face. 

I take a sharp breath when his cold soft hands touch my lips making me shut my eyes tight before opening them to see him smirking through the smile.

"you were drooling sweetheart" he states winking at me.

I turn my sight from him to the road.

I can't! I fricken can't take both the hotness, the car and him. This is gonna be a long drive Roshni, get ready.

"muffin, seatbelt" he says tugging his. Silly me. I turn and pull it down and lock it.

"your address?" he asks as he starts the engine. And I mumble it to him who enters them on the on screen GPS situated on the center capsule.

As the engine revs, the car roars into motion. W.O.W. 

This is awesome. The seatbelt keeping me in tact, I giggle as the seat vibrates underneath me. Feeling the softness of the car, I can't help it but think that this is ironic. How? Well, back at home, mama aur papa have like many cars like these, I used to have a BMW, if I step out I would only step into a luxurious car, but here it's not at all like that. 

I was taking the bus, and the metro for the first month after that I came with Jen and Qui, and now, i'm sitting again in a expensive one and getting all the exciting feeling in me. Back there, it was like nothing when I used to drive one, but now it's totally different. 

And what adds to it, is the fact that a young hot shot CEO is seated beside me, and he is driving me HOME!

Me, a mere model who is modelling for his brand!

Someone please pinch me.

"ouch" I shout when a pair of cold fingers really pinch my arm. I turn to find him giggling at me, "why did you pinch me?" I ask as I rub the spot.

"you asked" he replied with a shrug, smiling he shits his face to look at the road.

"duffer kahin ka" I mutter under my breath.

"oye" he slaps my head.

"don't do that, it pains" I say, pouting, patting the spot.

He simply chuckles and pats my head again.

"idiot" I mumble before turning my face away from him

"so how's was day one?" he asks.

"yeah it was okay" I say thinking about the day. It actually went pretty good, everything was managed perfectly, they were really upto the name.

"okay? did something happen?" he sounds concerned.

"no, nothing happened other than shoot, besides you were stalking me the whole time" I state crossing my arms, turning to him.

"uh" he scratches the back of his neck, chuckling nervously like he's been caught in the act, well he is, "I tend to look after employees all the time" he comes up with a reason.

"oh yeah, don't you have work to do Mr. Khurana?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"well Mrs. Khu-" he stops as my eyes widen, "shit" he mutters under his breath, his head lowering down and backing up, "Ms. Patel" he corrects himself before continuing, "I'm the CEO, I like to be free for a day, to check up on the work" he says but i'm still not over the fact that he addressed me as Mrs.- 

No, Roshni, take it out of your mind, i'm sure it was just a tongue slip. You get that. A. Tongue. Slip.

"yeah sure" I mutter, my face slightly flushed.

He doesn't respond to it, his grip on the wheel tightens, as he avoids my gaze, his teeth biting his lower lip. I don't know if he knows what he's doing but that act of his making emotions to erupt in me. 

Feeling me gaping at him, he glances at me once and turns away the next moment cursing silently which i'm not able to make as the car's sound over powers it.

I turn away, embarrassed, nibbling on my lip now.

Well things just got awkward between us and none of us are willing to break it down. I lean into the seat, with the sole of my foot hitting on the floor of the car in a pattern to the soft melody running in the background.

Scratching my head, I pick my phone from my clutch, switching it on I open Instagram, my always saver from situations like this. I didn't post anything today so I check my gallery and find a selfie of Bel and I. Hmm this would be nice. I edit it a little bit and post it with a quote, “Time spent with cats is never wasted.” – Sigmund Freud.

She must be waiting for me. But by the time I get home she'd be fast asleep, I think looking at the traffic we're stuck in.

"yours?" he asks out of the blue, surprising me.

"hmm?" I turn to look at him.

"the kitten, is it yours?" he ask nodding to the selfie which is open on my screen.

"yeah, she's mine" I say smiling looking at the photo, "her name's Bel" I give my phone to him as he looks at the picture.

"she's beautiful" a smile plays on his lips as he compliments Bel, "just like her owner" his voice deep as his fingers caress over my face on the screen.

Okay? WHAT?!

"i'm sorry, what did you say?" I ask, the heat rising in my cheeks.

"uh nothing" he mutters handing my phone back, pushing in the accelerator as the cars move in front.

Did he just call me beautiful?!

Well of course he's hot, AF but me, I ain't too bad but to hear it from him, is just...

"can I um... ask you something?" 

Is he gonna ask me to date him? What?! 

No Roshni, why would he ask you?

"yeah" my voice sounding unsure.

"uh... how are you taking those... rumours?" he asks, concerned, glancing at me.

See Roshni he is not gonna ask you to spend your whole life with you, so shut it!

"I don't know, at first it was hectic, but now i've just got used to it and ignore them" I say with a shrug and it's true.

"well muffin ready to ignore the rumours which would be out tomorrow" he says.

My eyebrows crease together in confusion, "what do you mean?"

"what I mean is, if i'm not wrong I just saw a bunch of my employees in the car beside us, and they might have seen us together" he says.

"what?!" I gasp.

"chilla kyun rahi ho? kaan todoghi kya?"

"are you being serious now, pretty boy?!" I shout.

"yup, if i'm not mistaken again, that's the car they are riding" he states pointing to the car on my side which is just beside us.

"shit" I mutter and duck down.

He laughs, "pagal, they can't see inside, it's tinted"

I relax, sitting back properly, "but how do you know it was them? and how did they see us?"

"when we were at the red light, they were right in front of us, tab maine dheka"

"damn"

"yeah damn" he rolls his eyes at me.

"did they see us?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "pata nahin, and even if they did, I don't care"

"of course you don't" I mutter trying to think of the rumours which might build up now.

"why are you getting worried muffin?"

"coz pretty boy, there are fricken rumours about us, they get increased each day and with this" I motion my hand between us, sitting up, "it's gonna, Oh My God".

"that's okay muffin, nothing's gonna happen"

"that's for you, nothing would happen to you as you're their boss but i'm a model working for you" I state the facts.

"so what if i'm their boss and you're a model, you're my model" he stops before biting his tongue, dude work on your vocabulary, he is having trouble with them today, "as in you work for me not my employees so I don't care and you should not too" he finished before turning his attention to the road.

He is right. Why am I getting worried by them and their judgement of us? It's between us, what ever that is.

"muffin wake up" a soft voice pats my arm. 

"hmm" I turn and snuggle with the arm beside my chest.

"Roshni, we've reached your home, get up" that voice reaches me again.

"5 minutes" I mumble curling my toes.

"muffin you said that twenty minutes ago"

"pch, chup raho na" I mutter with my eyebrows creased together.

"are you gonna get up or should I carry you to your apartment?"

"hmm?"

"I won't hesitate to carry you to bed" I don't why but the way he said 'bed' made me think of all the things he'd do to me with doors closed on the bed, with clothes off-...

Wait What? 

My eyes snap open as I see him smirking at me. Blinking away the blur, my sight becomes clear and we have reached my apartment.

"excuse me" he says and I turn to him.

"what?" I ask yawning lazily.

"my hand" he bites his lip nodding to his hand which I have covered.

I look down to see his hand near my chest, his long soft fingers intertwined with mine.

Blushing, I free his hand from mine, looking away from him, avoiding his addicting gaze.

I clear my throat before speaking, "thanks for the ride pretty boy, I'll see you, bye" 

"bye" he smiles before I climb out of the car and get to the other side.

"Roshni" he calls out making me turn towards him, "your left your bag"

"sorry" I say running towards his side.

"that's okay" he says when I reach his window, his left arms hanging down while he's other arm having my purse.

His arm doesn't moves, keeping my bag with him as he smirks.

"what? give me my bag" I insist when he moves it further from me. "what are you doing Siddharth?" I laugh at his antics.

I swear he is being like a five year old right now.

"Siddharth" I say sternly shaking my head at him who is still smirking at me, "give it to me"

"khud aake lelo" his smirk gets wider.

"pch" I move closer, that the door is pressed against my body, "now come on, give my bag"

"khudi lo na, hath nahi hai kya?" he teases.

I roll my eyes and bend over to reach his arm which was leisurely resting on the center capsule with my bag.

"I can't reach it" I whine.

"aww, let's make it easy for you" saying this he throws the bag to the passenger seat.

"Siddharth, why would you do that?" I shout.

And he smirks again.

Letting out a breath, I open the back seat and before I could reach my bag he takes it.

"pch what's wrong with you?" I ask when I climb out again and stand in front of him.

"nothings wrong with me but something is wrong with my heart" his husky voice speaks.

"okay?" 

"it would be normal, if I get a kiss" he winks at me eyeing my lips.

I bite my cheek stopping from me to blush.

"Siddharth give me my bag" I insist.

"kiss do, phir bag doongi"

"Siddharth"

"muffin"

"Siddharth" I whine

"Roshni" something about how my name rolls of his lips, convinces me to kiss him.

Taking a deep breath I move closer to him and look at his adorable face which was directed straightly, looking at the road, angled in a position making his cheek look out.

Smiling to myself, I cup his cheek and press a feathery kiss on his other cheek.

He grins widely when my lips press on his soft skin. I take in a sharp breath as his cologne hits my nose.

Okay, enough manly-ness for today. Without him realizing I grab my bag real quick.

"muffin" he voices out, he opens his mouth to protest but I send a death glare in his direction which stops him, "okay fine" he raises his hands up.

"that's good"

"bye muffin"

"bye pretty boy" I say stressing on his nickname

Chuckling to himself, "yeah sure, bye". he ruffles my hair, and pats my head making me pout at him. "you're so dang cute, bye"

Smiling I turn back and get on the stairs. Waving to me, he smiles, a million emotions portrayed in his chocolate brown eyes, and I might know one of them as i've been having them same.

Giving him a last and final glance I get into the building, shutting the door behind me, I rest my back against it, thinking about him.

I hear the roaring of the car as he gets out of the neighbourhood. And this question surfaces my brain, would I choose the hot handsome owner of the car or the black beauty itself?

The latter will always be my first love but the former seems to be taking over it and the control of my heart and me...

coderlady thumbnail

She might not agree but the ship has set sail.

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Chapter 7 : Our First Flashback

"I'll see you later, bye" I give Jen a reassuring hug as she gets into her car. She smiles sadly before driving off.

Unfortunately they had attended their family reunion couple days back, which had started pretty okay but when people started saying bad about Jen and Qui, about their work, it became a worst one as their parents lost it. 

The sisters' parents are such sweethearts, they treat you like you are their own child, and trust me i've never seen them laying a finger or even slightly shouting at their children. 

When Jen called me at midnight, crying, telling that her father lost it and shit happened, which made her mother go through a terrible panic attack which resulted her to be admitted in the hospital for a day, I was shocked. Both the girls didn't turn up yesterday, and I had informed Lucas that they won't be here for the few days. Even it's their work, they need this money to run their family, Grace, their mother, is more important than everything, I had forced them to take a few days off. 

This evening Jen had come to the company to inform Lucas, in person about her leave, who didn't object and insisted to take the next whole week off, this deal really made Lucas change into the completely new person.

Hugging myself I turn only to find the famous car in front of me, with it's owner's hand leisurely hanging down, and his dark orbs looking at me intently.

I raise my eyebrows at him who moves his head gesturing me to get in the car. Sighing to myself, I get to the car, opening the door I slide to the seat.

After buckling my seat belt, he starts the car as it moves slowly before roaring into action.

He opens his mouth to speak but is cut off my the ringing of my phone.

"Nani" I voice out reading the caller id. Biting my lip I try to decide whether should I pick up or not.

Seeing my hesitation, "you can take the call"

"It's Nani, I'll speak to her tomorrow" I reply making the ringtone go silent.

"it's okay muffin, you can talk to her, i've no problem"

"I'll talk to her later pretty boy, and see she's cut the call"

He shrugs, "if you say so" he turns his eyes to look at the road, "by the way you didn't tell me you speak to them"

"why should I tell you?" I ask. Thinking I was rude I add, "hum aapke hain kaun?"

He laughs looking at me as yesterday we were binge watching Hum Aapke hain Kaun at night chatting the entire time.

He clears his throat before speaking, "well hum aapke do-" he is again cut by the ringtone of my phone.

Nani.

"Roshni please take the call" he insists. Something about the way he calls my name persuades me to slide the green icon answering the call. 

"hello" I speak.

"hello beta, kaise ho tum?" Nani's chirpy, sweet voice answers.

"teek hun" I reply coldly.

He nudges me with his elbow.

Mouthing a 'what?' to him, I rest my head on the head rest. He raises his eyebrows at me, wanting to tell me to speak properly.

"everything okay beta?" Nani asks when I sigh.

"yeah Nani"

"beta were you busy yesterday?"

"no, why?"

"I called you but you didn't pick up".

"sorry Nani, pata nahin kya hua..." I trail off.

Now how should I tell that I ignored her multiple calls yesterday when i'm angry at them for not calling me when my pictures were released.

And we start to talk, I tell her about Jen's family crisis, the new project everything that has happened in the past month. 

Whenever I mention his name, not as pretty boy, as the CEO or Mr. Khurana, he smirks, a flash of pride when I praise their standards.

I see him yawning as I continue to talk to Nani. See this is why I didn't want to take the call, if Nani and I talk, it'll take atleast couple of hours to finish. She's my best friend from childhood and always will be.

"okay Nani, I'll talk to you tomorrow"

"okay uh Roshni before cutting the call I just want to tell something" she pauses for a second before continuing, "don't get too close to the company or it's... you know... boss or CEO..."

"and why is that so?" I ask her, crossing my free arm across my chest, my eyebrows shooting up in a accusing way. As if they could see me...

"uh... because..." now she take a couple of moments before replying, "you know na beta young CEOs use models, like you, and throw away..."

I could literally see Mom standing in front of her mouthing these words to her. I know Nani, she'll always support me, until and unless i'm wrong. And well i'm not f**king wrong!

"is mom there, Nani?"

She hums in response.

"pch unka problem kya hai" I mutter, "fine Nani, I'll talk to you later about this"

"okay beta, I love you, take care, bye"

"I love you too Nani, bye" I reply cutting the call.

Hitting my head on the head rest, I close my eyes. Why does she have to rule my life, it's mine. Fine she's my mother she has a control over myself but now i'm an independent women and I know how to take care of myself.

"everything okay?" he asks making me to glance at him for a second who was already looking at me.

"yeah" I mutter rubbing my temple. Whenever I mention the name Khurana, Nani paused each and every time, Mom would be standing there, controlling her on what to speak just like she wants to control everything. I love my mom to the core but she has to stop this.

"Siddharth" I call out, who hums in response, "do you know what was the cause for the rivalry?" I ask him.

"I was expecting for you too ask it sooner" he now takes a second before continuing, "the same cliché rivalry story between two jet rocketing companies, what else...I don't know if you know this but you mother's company was going through a loss at the start. As our parents knew each other, mom and dad decided to help yours so-"

I cut him off, "you mean to say that they were friends?"

"no they weren't friends, they were just two companies taking over the stock market who thought it would be better for them if they'd bond..."

"so like business partners?"

"yeah something like that, after helping DD Jewelers, both our companies were  getting damn popular as both were very successful. After a few years if i'm not wrong during your early teen period, Durga aunty wanted to return the money back to my parents. 

And that's where their quarrel started. Papa was okay to get the money back as DD aunty was forcing a lot but mom was not down for it. Somehow their small argument leaded into a horrible fight with both our moms blaming each other for some idiotic crap. One lead to another and they broke their bond because of the misunderstanding" he finishes.

"a misunderstanding" I mutter. Just because of a misunderstanding they broke their friendship. "wait what's that 'crap' the blamed each other for?" I say using the air quotes.

He blows out air before speaking, "do you know Sharma and co?" I nod, "so that idiot of a boss didn't like the way our companies developing so he plotted something"

"and what's that?"

"well he made someone rob some diamonds from DD Jewelers. those diamonds were worth crores. He also made some other person to steal one of you dad's material and kept it in our company's locker along with those diamonds. I hope you're smart enough to guess of what had happen after that. Durga aunty blamed my mom, who in turn blamed her for the slight change in our stock market... so yeah that's what had happened"

"wow" I murmur again processing the information he has given, "don't you think it was a bit childish of them?"

"it still is. The parties when our both our moms are in a terrible one, they still blame each other... I don't know how to end this" he blows a raspberry taking the left leading to my neighbourhood.

"well we can show them the proof that it was Mehta and co behind it"

"i've done it.... but do you have any proof that I didn't plan to kill you?"

"no I don-" I stop, realizing what he said, "wait what? you planned to kill me?"

"well that's what your mom thinks" he shrugs.

"my mom thinks you tried to kill me? when did this happen?" I ask.

He turns to look at me with slight shock, "you don't remember?" he questions.

"um what don't I remember?" I question him in return.

"muffin you don't remember that day..." he mutters.

"wait which day? and what happened?" I turn to him fully.

His lips turn into a smile when he starts, "which day? that day when we were about to meet after several years. You were at your house, on the room at the top floor doing god knows what. 

My parents and I came to meet your family after years. After Nani told me that where you were I came to look for you but you weren't there so I had shut the door, I swear I didn't lock, but somehow the latch got locked and I didn't know about it so I returned back to the living room. 

After an hour or so when we were about to leave we heard raging sobs and some person banging the door, when we rushed up we saw you passed out in the room. Then stuff happened, doctor checked you up, and informed us that you had your first anxiety attack and you might not remember the events as it was very bad. When Durga aunty was informed that I had locked that door, everything messed up between our families" he completes.

"Oh my god" I mutter taking the information in, "wait we knew each other?" I question him. His eyebrows raise up with his lips turning into a small frown.

"you.... you don't... remember me?" he asks in a soft voice.

I bit my lower lip not wanting to deny the fact that I clearly don't remember him.

"you don't?" he asks again. I shake my head in a 'no'.

Parking the car in front of my apartment, he turns completely to my side, "don't tell me that you don't remember chicu travieso?" he questions.

"chicu travieso?" I repeat. And that's when reality hits me, "wait you're chicu!" it comes out as a statement. Oh My God! What?!

"well now I ain't a chico, i'm more of a hombre guappo" he states winking at me.

"stupid" I murmur still not believing that it's him! My freaking CHILDHOOD CRUSH and now the person who my heart is letting in. He's my chicu well chico, that's boy in Spanish. Yes Spanish I had learnt it during my pre teen.

Flashback

Finally!

I smile widely hopping down the stairs. Today i've finally come here again after a long break, to do something I love. Learn Spanish. Who doesn't likes that language, it's the language! I love Spanish. I had finally got my parent's permission for it back then. Ignoring the fact that there are two bodyguards following me with a 20 feet distance, i've kinda got my freedom too.

Knocking the door, I heart a faint "Entra", that's get in. Opening the door wide open I find my Spanish teacher, or Savannah profesora smiling at me, gesturing me to take my seat.

It's good to be back here...

As i've been here for months, today i've got to partner with some guy who should be here in a second as per Savannah, to converse with him in Spanish.

"uh disculpa?" [uh excuse me] a deep voice behind me speaks. Turning my face I come in contact with a cute pair of dark brown orbs shining from the light hitting it's iris.

"si?" [yes?] I reply blinking away, to avoid his addicting gaze.

"el maestro me envió aquí" [teacher sent me here] he replies.

"Ah, vale" [oh okay] I say realizing that he's gonna be my partner for this period. "por favor tome asiento"  [please take a seat] I say patting the chair next to me.

"espera, eres un Patel, ¿no?" [wait you are a Patel, aren't you?] his eyebrows crease together in confusion.

"si" [yes] I lift my eyebrows at him as he takes in the fact.

"Bueno, eres bastante caliente para una Patel" [well you're pretty hot for a Patel] he comments winking at me.

My cheeks slightly blush as I roll my eyes. No wonder Spanish is the romance language.

"chicu loco" [mad boy] I say rolling my eyes.

"wait did you really call me chicu instead of chicho?" he asks in English.

"no, wait did I?" I mutter to which he nods winking at me.

"parece que te estás perdiendo niña" [seems like you're getting lost baby girl] he smirks, ruffling my hair, as I stare at him.

"shut up" I murmur.

"bueno, creo que querías llamarme chico travieso en lugar de loco" [well I think you wanted to call me as naughty boy rather than mad] he winks at me making me blush again.

I don't how but the way his husky voice voices out in Spanish makes me feel things.

"idiot" I shake my head, "de todos modos comencemos" [anyways let's start] I say as Savannah looks over at us. He nods sitting comfortably so that he faces me directly now.

"bien chicos, eso es suficiente por el día, pueden irse" [okay guys, that's enough for the day, y'all can leave] Savannah's voice chirps as she claps her hands.

Few people hoot as their happy the class's ended, few groan including me as we're sad that the class has ended! The happy ones run out of the door while the others are setting the chair properly.

"Supongo que aquí es donde nos separamos señorita" [I guess this is where we part senorita] he says getting up.

"wait you won't be continuing?" I ask.

"nope, today's my last class, i'm moving to London"

"oh" I mutter in disappointment. He was actually pretty fun to converse with. Both of us didn't share our names for some unknown reason. Our conversation started with random things, like what is gravity? why do people breathe? how do people make money? is Bermuda triangle real?. And then it grew into a heated conversation on if aliens are reals and surprisingly both of us know they are real and are living there asses some where in the universe. 

Seems that our parents know each other and somehow he knows me.

"I need to go" he voices bringing me back from my thoughts.

"yeah sure" I nod to him who surprises me by engulfing in a big panda hug.

"no me extrañes demasiado niña" [don't miss me too much baby girl] his husky voice and his hot breath hit my ear as his cologne fills in my nostrils.

I don't how but my hands find their way to hug him back, snuggling into his warmness I relax. 

"parece que me vas a extrañar señorita" [seems like you are going to miss me senorita] I could literally hear the smirk playing in his lips.

"no te adelantes demasiado chico loco" [don't get too ahead of yourself mad boy] I reply backing off from his masculine arms.

"you mean, chico travieso" [you mean, naughty boy] he says winking at me making me cock a brow at him.

"hahaha" I roll my eyes at him.

"adiós niña" [bye baby girl] he winks at me again flashing one of his charming smiles.

"adiós chicu travieso" [bye naughty boy] I reply stressing on his new nickname. Unfortunately we didn't introduce ourselves with our names, he called me baby girl or niña all the time and I called him mad boy, or chicu loco.

He grins widely ruffling my hair before exiting the class.

I think i've just found my crush after SRK! Squealing I jump before letting the body guards take me home or jail!

Flashback Ends

"you didn't remember at the first shot, did you?" he asks with accusing eyes, a playful smile playing on his lips.

I shake my head still gazing at him, "it's really you?"

"no this is my ghost" he jokes, "of course it's me niña" he pokes my nose with his long index finger.

"wow" I mutter taking in all the information, "when did you know that it was me?" I ask him.

"at the airport"

"when you stalked me?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"no, when I laid my eyes on the prettiest and hottest chick I know out there"

His words made me blush and making him chuckle.

"stupid" I slap his arm slightly turning red.

"I saw you at the airport that day, you were eating the burger and crying silently looking at the phone, I felt that I had seen you somewhere, at that time I didn't know where but I had a feeling that I'll remember if I follow you"

"I knew you were a part time stalker" I joke punching his bicep.

"pagal" giggling he continues, "I saw you buy muffins and at that instant I remembered that there was this girl, who I shared one of my last Spanish lesson's and she had told me that whenever she's stressed or sad she'll go on a muffin eating spree and it clicked to me that this gorgeous lady was the same girl"

"why didn't you tell me?"

He shrugs, "I don't know, I thought you'd figure it"

I would be lying if I say I didn't try to figure him. I had that connection with him when we first met after ages, I didn't recognize him until now but I always felt that I had known him for a long time. I felt that in my heart, that feeling of recognition.

"wait then why were you asking me that I was the Patel's daughter if you already knew who I was?" I was curious. During the first day of my visit in the company he had asked me like that was the first time he recognized me.

"that, I was just trying to give you a hint but you sure weren't taking it"

"oh" I mutter.

Wow, our bond just got thicker, whatever bond we shared that is...

He lent his hand to me with a smile on his soft lips. My eyebrows crease together looking between him and his palm.

"what?"

"¿amigos?" [friends?] he asks.

I smile, "you wanna be my friend?" I ask to which he nods with a genuine smile on his face.

I grin, connecting my palm with his. Shaking in a firm grip I speak, "mi amistad va a ser dura para ti" [my friendship is gonna be tough for you].

He looks confused, "huh?"

"wait did you not understand what I told?" I question him.

"uh..." he scratches the back of his neck with his other hand.

"don't tell me you forgot your dream language?" I ask again as I remember him telling me that Spanish was his dream language and he'd do anything to learn it.

"uh I kinda forgot some of it" he bites his lower lip, "anyway, what did you say?"

"stupid" I shook my head, "I said, meri dosti bohot mushkil hona wale hai".

"oh woh toh main hamesha se jaantoun and" he speaks before leaning in towards me, his grip on our intertwined hands tightens as he pulls me closer to him, "i'm ready for all your nakhres Ms. Patel" he says rubbing his nose with mine. I don't know why he did that but aahhhh! 

"then it's gonna be a tough ride Mr. Khurana" I smirk.

"we'll see" he smiles before pecking my cheek. I turn red slightly when his soft lips touch my skin.

"adiós pretty boy" [bye pretty boy] I say hoping out of the car after he left my hand from his grip.

"adiós muffin" [bye muffin] he replies when I stand in front of his open window.

Before my brain could comprehend what I did, my body betrayed me by moving closer to him, and my lips cheated me when it pressed a long tender kiss on his manly dimple which was accentuated when he grinned as he saw me.

"bye, I'll see you tomorrow" I voice out when I step back only to see him grinning widely with his eyes soft, looking at me lovingly.

"bye" he answers as I move backwards, climbing on the stairs, still not breaking our eye lock.

He nods at me, still with a smile present on his lips, before leaping into action with his black beauty, taking the right.

"ouch" I mutter when the gravel hits me.

Lifting my head up, I look to see the road blank signaling that he's left our neighbouhood. I sigh already starting to miss him and his presence.

And that's when I knew that i've fallen, physically, emotionally and mentally and for whom, I guess you guys would have figured that out.

coderlady thumbnail

They have fair amount of history. If they can patch up their parents, that will go a long way.

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Chapter 8 : Our First Moment

"thank god you're here" I mutter before sliding into the passenger seat of the car. He closes my door, and runs over to his. After buckling up our seatbelts he presses the accelerator making the car roar into action.

It's been a hectic day today, with back to back shoots, wearing several different outfits and matching them with different make up styles. Phew! 

It's been three weeks since we've started to shoot for the brand and it's actually been going good. I've got an amazing experience, most of the time Stephen would be our photographer but sometimes the photographer from the company would capture us, and he's been giving us weird yet awesome poses, they are simple but when they are captured, it's amazing. I've actually learned somewhat of how a company usually functions. 

For all these months of being in this firm, I would usually wear my respective dress, shoot, go to my vanity then return home but shooting for the Khurana Enterprises, it's different. It feels like i'm back at home, in India. I don't know why but I feel like that.

The only thing which has been different that Jen and Qui aren't my stylists for the shoots. Sadly Grace, their mother is again admitted in the hospital as she got a minor attack. She was rushed at midnight to the OT where the doctors had done what has to be. 

Thankfully she's fine now, and has returned to home. Since her health is the first and foremost concern for the sisters I strictly told them not to come for the next few weeks. But I know it's gonna be tough seeing that I have had only couple shoots that too very randomly where the sisters aren't by my side. And now they aren't gonna be here for good. They have to be there with Grace and her husband, Bob, not me or their work for now.

"everything okay, muffin?" his husky voice pulls me back from my thoughts. Turning to him, I smile faintly, tiredness evident in my face.

"yeah, just tired" I reply snuggling into the soft material, of his black beauty. 

Over these three weeks, out of all the things i've gained, friendship with the CEO would top everything. We spent most of the time together whenever I was free. We sorta have a schedule, and don't worry it'll take only few minutes for my ramble to finish. 

Here it goes: Usually I'd be awake by 7 or 7:30, max, in the morning and will give him a text or a call. Since I was aware of our history, the next day he had asked me my number, I gave it to him right away coz why not? He is a true gentleman and I swear even a teenager is better at asking number than him. A huge smile makes it's way to my lips when the memory surfaces my mind.

Flashback

"hey niña" I hear his voice in my make up room. Turning towards my right, I see him casually leaning against the door. His hands crossed against his chest, making his biceps taut, as the hoodie loosely hanging, covering his face slightly. I pout internally as his soft locks are kept hidden from me. And almost as if he heard my thoughts, he pulls his hoodie, showing me his full face and... and... and... wow! When he pulled his hoodie, his shirt covering his torso lifted up, making me see a glimpse of his flat stomach before his white shirt fell back loosely over his hot body. 

"hey chicu" I press my lips in a thin line, not wanting to show to him what had 'that' action caused me.

He grinned, showing his pearls and those cute, deep dimples on the side making him look much more handsome.

"why didn't you turn up?" I ask him. He wasn't there this morning to pick me up. And he wasn't also there at the company the whole day, and now he turns up at the night, wearing a white hoodie and of course, grey sweatpants. What is it with boys and grey sweatpants?

He just shrugged in a reply, "kyun? missed me?" he pushed himself from the wall and walks towards me in slow steps. Truth to be told, I actually missed him. I missed his lively presence, I missed the banter I always have with him, I missed those eye locks I have with him during shoots. I missed the way he makes me feel. I missed the fire erupting in the pit of my stomach when ever he kisses me on my cheek. Aah! I missed him!

"you wish" I mutter before turning to the mirror, taking the cotton pad, I wipe of the make up.

We fall into a casual conversation. He tells me that he was busy so he took the day off, since the sisters aren't here, he only came to pick me up. But throughout the conversation, he was not active. As in, his mind was somewhere else, he was constantly thinking something which was confirmed when he opened his mouth but before the words could exit, he closed them, shaking his head.

"uh muffin" he calls out. I hum in response. "uh...um..." he mumbles something so I turn to look at him, only to find his hands shoved into his pockets, his eyes nervously reaching mine and falling back to the ground. Is something wrong with him?

"yes?" I voice out making his chocolate brown orbs to lock with mine.

"umm" he presses his lips together. Something catches my attention, his hands which were shoved in his shirt pocket was slowly shaking...

"is everything alright?" I ask with a small giggle.

"yeah... yeah...um... it's just that...." he lets out a nervous laugh before taking a deep breath and speaking, "I actually don't know where my phone is..." he pauses looking at me with a small smile.

I understand his intentions, crossing my arms over my chest, a smirk takes place in my face when I see him noticing me taking a step towards him, which makes him bring his shaky hand to scratch his head, "continue" I say taking another step towards him.

"uh...so.... would you help me?" he asks nervously chuckling to himself.

"help you with what?" I fake glare at him, taking another step towards him.

"finding my phone" he states, with an edge to his voice.

"and how?" I inject him with the question.

"um..." he mumbles something under his breath which I couldn't make out, so I take another step towards him, so that we just have half a feet distance between us.

"hmm?"

"by... uh... shit yaar" he cracks his neck, and again mutters something which I found out, he said something like "this is harder than I thought"

"by?" I try to stop my lips from forming into a smile.

"um... by giving my number a call from your... ph.. phone" he finishes avoiding my gaze.

"oh yeah sure" I speak with my lips breaking into a wicked smile when something again catches my sight again. Something from his pocket. 

"what's that?" I speak, with my eyebrows creased together, my finger pointing to the other side of the room.

"what's what?" he turns his body so that his side is presented to me, his legs rooted to the ground.

I smile when he takes his hand from his pocket making it easier for me to reach out and grab his phone.

"what's this?" I raise my eyebrows at him, having his phone on my hand, showing to him. He turns to me and his eyes go wide.

"urgh shit" he mutters face palming himself. Chuckling to himself, he lifts his head to meet my gaze, "oh it was here" he murmurs biting his lower lip.

"yes" I smile at him handing him his phone back.

"um..." he plays with is phone in a funny manner.

"just ask already" I speak with a huge smile playing on my lips.

"um... give me your number?" his lips break into a smile as he giggles when I start to laugh.

"Oh my god Siddharth!" I laugh, "the CEO of the company, the Khurana Enterprises is scared to ask the number of a girl" I state.

"um well..." he scratches the back of his neck, "i've never asked a girl's number" he states.

I stop to laugh, "really?"

"really" he shrugs.

"like really, really?"

"yeah muffin" he breathes out with a smile.

"wow" my eyebrows raise up and fall back. I know that he isn't associated with girls that much, but he would atleast have crushes and he would've got their number, right? 

"Roshni" my name rolls out of his lips making me lock our gazes, "I know what you're thinking, and no, I don't do girls... I thought you would've guessed it" he murmurs.

"I did but why would you want my number, I mean-"

He smiles and snakes his arms through my waist, making our fronts press together. I take in a sharp breath, making my insides feel his cologne.

"I only ask numbers of people who are important to me and, you're one of them" he brushes the hair out of my face and tucks those loose strands behind my ear. 

He is important to me, but was I? To him?

"am I?" I ask, my voice suddenly going low.

"you are, sweetheart" he simply states and pecks my cheek in a soft kiss, making my heart go on an override. A blush takes over my cheeks as I lower my gaze to our bodies.

He grins before letting me free from his arms, "your number". Shaking my head we exchange our numbers, he saves mine as 'muffin' and I, of course, save his as 'pretty boy'. 

Flashback Ends

See, he was a nervous wreck. I smile at the memory. Well to continuing my ramble, he picks me up in the morning after I go through my morning rituals. Mostly he would have a take away for me, a cappuccino and of course my muffins, and something to accompany that and sometimes I used to bring something. 

As the both of us exit the car together and enter the building together, the rumours obviously increases each day, but now I truly don't get affected by them. And my last anxiety attack was on the first day and after that I didn't even get the least symptom. All thanks to him.

He has actually assigned separate cabins for each model and not surprisingly, mine is the best. It's like my dream vanity come true. The works we have for the day starts, he works his stuff and I do my shoots. But whenever my shoot starts and ends he would be there, at the place, looking at me intently. Admiring me. It was those moments from him which made me fall for him. 

In between, we, models, have many breaks so 95% of them I spend it with him. Mostly in the cafeteria or in either of our cabins. As the day ends he would walk with me to the car and being the gentleman he is, he would open the door for me, after dropping me home he would go to his and almost everyday we've been up most of the night, binge watching movies.

"Earth to muffin" he snaps his fingers in front of me breaking my chain of thoughts.

"huh?"

"something's wrong? you okay?" he asks again.

I smile at him, "i'm fine pretty boy, I was just thinking about something"

"and what's that?"

I shrug, "just how these three weeks have gone by..." and to think I only still have a week and few days more to spend time with him, cuz this shoot was for only one month, and sadly one day or another, that day, when the shoot ends has to come. I'm dreading that the day shouldn't come any time soon. But it would and that's when we part ways pretty boy, I speak in my mind not wanting to actually open up and tell him that i'm gonna miss him so freaking much. I don't how but if he's not there, that spark in my life is missing. Like, I don't know how to put it in words, but I feel vague like... urgh i don't how to say this.

Once when this month gets over, i'm gonna miss you so much, pretty boy, so freaking much.

"i'm gonna miss you too, muffin" his husky voice reaches my ears as my eyes widen. Wait did I- "and yes you spoke louder" his deep voice chuckles.

I face palm myself muttering, "oh f**k me".

"my pleasure, sweetheart" he comments and I really could hear the smirk playing on his lips.

I glare at him, only to find him blowing a kiss at my direction and winking at me. Something about the way he does that, sends shivers as down my spine, heat rushes to my cheeks, showing a faint red. His soft lips form into a wider smile, when he finds me gaping at him, who has set his sight on the road in front of us. His tongue flickers and licks his lower lip and I wonder how they would taste- 

I need a distraction.

Clenching my fists, I turn away from him, and focus my eyes on the sight on my right out of the car. 

It's raining and if i'm not wrong it'll rain much more heavily tonight. Whenever it rains in Paris, the next few days, the after effects of the rain is just treat to our eyes. The sight of the clouds' darkness vanishing, and brightness illuminating, those strong rays of sunshine hitting your eyes, making you shut your eyes but enjoy the crisp atmosphere. 

The rainbow which appears on the blue blanket, and watching from my apartment, in a certain way, making the colours blend into the Eiffel tower, the bands of colour hovering the monument is the best treat to anyone in this world. I just can't wait for the next morning when the clouds clear, the moments when I cuddle with Bel admiring picturesque view in front of us.

"you're wet" he voices out. Not wanting to miss the view, I hum in response getting lost in watching those droplets falling on the ground and bouncing back again.

Wait what?

I turn to him, my lips parted, "what?" I ask him.

"you're wet" he shrugs it off like nothing, but something about the way he spoke made me clench my thighs tight, and when I notice his licking his tongue again, I licked mine, imagining how'd they feel against me? 

Urgh! He is messing with me again.

He smirks when he feels his stare on him, glancing to me, then looking back at the road, he opens his mouth, "you're wet as in" he points his finger out to my side and that's when I noticed that the window is slightly open, and i've got the rain droplets hit me, "no sexual feelings" he lifts his hand in defense.

"shut up" I mutter turning away my flustered face from him. My left hand sits on the seat just near the controls. My right hand brushing the hair away from my face. I suck in the faint smell, as he closes the window making me pout. I turn to face him with the pout.

He glances at me and shakes his head, chuckling to himself, "we're here" he announces and that's when I see us parked in front of my apartment.

"thanks Siddharth" I speak before pecking his cheek, he grins, "bye I'll see you". I reach the door handle but he stops me.

"wait muffin" his voice rushed out of his vocal cord.

"yes?" I turn to his side. His hand opens the dash board and he takes something from it. My eyebrows crease together.

"I've been wanting to give something to you..." he speaks looking at me. He brings a box in my view, before I start to object he cuts me off, "and now don't tell, 'I can't accept it pretty boy', 'it's too expensive', 'i'm all happy with just you and your hot body'" he tries to mimic me and boy he is actually good at it. What else has he got under that thick skull of his?

Winking at me, he continues, "it's a gift, you have to accept it, no returns, your pretty boy's order" he brings the box in front of me. I take in a breath before accepting it with a smile. 

I know arguing and rejecting his gift is useless because he has his way with me. It's like whatever he tells, I gladly imply to it and to think i'm more of a stubborn lady and a being needs to know loads of persuading technique. But with Siddharth, it's not it, he speaks and I do it. 

He asked me to dance on our second meeting and I let him dance with me. Hell, he even made me moan to his sweet torture. He fixed my make up and hair, even my lipstick but I didn't object not even a slight flinch when his cold fingers came in contact with my skin. I let him stay in my vanity, alone. I let him hold me when I had my latest panic attack. For the past year, i've had it only thrice and the only person I've let in, is Jen, only after she asked for it and that's when I know that she cares about me way too much. 

But with him, when he had me in his arms, something about him made me feel at peace. Usually my attack last for an hour, worst would be two but that day it just lasted for five minutes when I rested my head on his muscular chest. 

When I left his arms, I felt that I just want to be there. In his arms. Why? Coz I felt different. I felt safe in his confines but after that it was like a hole on my chest, wanting him to fill in that. I felt loved. I felt like i'm back at home. I felt like resting my head on Papa, with him massaging my head and Mama reading me a story. I felt that.

I don't when but my eyed started to well up with tears. I only now I realize that I miss them. For all these months i've ignored it but now...

"shit" he mutters before cupping my chin making my teary eyes look at his brown orbs, "did I do something wrong? is this..." his voice trailed off when he saw my lips forming into a smile.

"no, everything's not just fine, but it's perfect" coz you're here with me. I swear I want to tell it out loud but I don't if he feels the same way like me. "it's just that..." I blink before continuing making the tear to fall from my eyes. His cold long fingers move against my soft skin, wiping the tear, "I... " I couldn't make up words. 

My eyes locked with his and with his expression I could tell that he understood me, in some way.

His fingers somehow find their way to the back of my neck. He brings me closer to him, by pulling myself by my nape as well as leaning his face towards me. He rests his forehead on mine. I take in a sharp breath when I feel the warmth from his body.

"it's okay to feel like that muffin" he speaks after a moment. And with him saying that sentence, does he feel the same way like I feel for him?. "everyone needs to pampered and I know you are the one person in this world who needs the pampering's, I know how it feels..." 

As much as I'd hate to admit it, but it's the truth. Yes I want to be pampered. Who does not, even though I hate the traditions back at India where pampering didn't stop until I became so freaking spoiled, I miss it. I miss those pampers. I miss those loving gazes. I miss that, being loved feeling. I miss them. I miss my family. I miss my parents.

"it's okay to miss your family" he is the only person who can understand my position seeing he is also in enduring the same, "i'm always here for you muffin" his kisses my forehead. "and i'm going to pamper you so much that you'd be begging me to stop them, much more you'd run to the north pole" he chuckles pulling back, looking into my eyes. My lips trembled slightly as tears slid down my cheeks, my throat wanting to let sobs out. 

He leans in again, kissing the tears lingering on my cheeks. "it's okay to cry but not now" he wipes my eyes before bringing the box again in my view. I sigh, a smile forming in my shaking lips.

He gestures me to open the box, as he lets me free from his touch. And just as his finger leave my neck, I feel different. In a sad way...

Sniffling, I open the small velvet box and when I did, my jaw drops down, "Siddharth" I whisper when I find my the at most favorite bracelet sitting in the box. Seeing the design I immediately recognize it and yet another sigh leaves my lips, just as a new pair of tears made their way down my cheeks. It was from India. From my mom's company. From DD Jewelers. And guess who was the freaking designer? Me and my Mama.

It was one of the closest moments with my mom that I'd always hold closer to my heart. I will never ever forget that day, those moments I shared with her. 

I remember her proud gaze when I sat on the sofa, my legs dangling down the hand-rest, my upper body laying on the cushiony sofa, ordering a ton of desserts to her assistant. I remember Mom laughing when my 8 year old self, made herself feel like the owner when she sat on my mom's chair during her designing time at the DD Jewelers. And after sometime of my mom admiring me and my eyes glowing, when I saw those designs she decided that the both of us would finish that one. Almost after an hour we finished with hell loads of fun and she had promised me that I'd be the only one to have this bracelet. I remember my eyes lighting up and I gave mom the tightest hug. 

After that I remember how Papa was standing at the doorway, with his eyes glistening with moisture, his lips pulled into a smile. The day ended with the three of us going on a long drive, without any freaking chauffeur, only me, and my parents, the life line of my life. One of the best moments in my life.

I smile at that memory, it will always be with me, for the rest of my life. 

I felt tears still running down and on accord his hands raised up to wipe my teary face. I look up at him and crash my head into his chest, as I take him up in a hug. Those manly arms wrap around me. Those arms which i've desired to be in. Those arms which make me feel safe. Those arms which make me feel loved.

I feel him wrapping me tighter, like even he just wanted to be with me. But wasn't he my boss? I smile at it, more than my boss, he's my pretty boy, only mine. And I don't feel bad for being selfish for the first time in my life and I know that it's way much more worth on what I'd gain if i'm selfish. Now i'm starting too sound creepy and cringe-y. Shit me!

Giggling to myself, I pull away from him to look straight in his eyes. There sat some unsaid emotion wanting to be told. Something starting with a 'L'? 

"how did you get it?" I ask him as he brushes my hair away from my face.

After tucking them at the back of my ear, he cups my cheeks, smiling he speaks, "Nani sent it to me..." 

Nani? Seeing the confusion settling in between my eyebrows, he continues, "yes I speak to her, even though our families are in a fight, our mothers to be precise" he raised his eyebrows before dropping them down, "I actually was speaking to Nani all those time... and I am still in contact with her now. You remember that day when she called you when I was driving you home?"

I nod my head at him, "well that night after I reached home, she pinged me up, she somehow knew that you were with me. And she had assumed that whatever she spoke that I would've heard it, aur she thought that I'd feel bad if I heard her... she spoke to me and said sorry, which was not at all needed, she then asked about you, how your life here was" he rubs his thumb over my cheek.

"tumne kya kahaa?"

"I told that you're happy here, you've become this independent girl and I told her that she should be proud to have a grand daughter like you" 

Tears run down, non stopping and he wipes them each time.

"and then last week she called me again when you had posted something on your status, regarding being sad in your life and all that-"

"she saw that?" I ask to which he nods, I let out a huff. I should have never taught Nani to use Instagram. That day I felt so vague, I felt like I should do something to keep me active but nothing really popped, so I spent the day cuddling with Bel, eating lots of ice creams and muffin, obviously. 

"she asked that were you okay? that were you happy? and maine kahaa ki, that she's okay but she misses her family so much, so much that it has started for her to affect her daily routine, she then told there this bracelet and she'll send it here, for me to give it to you as a gift and yeah" he shrugs.

I close my eyes letting the tears slide down again. He wipes the tears off and rubs my cheeks, with my head fixed between his palms.

"don't cry, muffin" his voice having an edge. I couldn't stop those tears, I sobbed slightly leaning into his touch, "Roshni, rona band karo... don't cry" his voice still wavering, "please" and now his voice cracks.

I open my eyes only to find tears falling from his eyes. "Siddharth" I cup his cheek in return, "why are you crying?" I ask as I wipe them off.

He shrugs, "pata nahin, when you cried, I couldn't control... it's like...." he trails off, sniffling in air, his eyes closing. I don't why but he looked way too cute when scrunching his nose up. 

I let out a breath and giggle making him to look at me, "I thought boys don't cry" I say wiping his tears, still smiling.

He lets out a chuckle, his lips turning up into a beautiful smile, "men do... that too handsome ones" he speaks making us both laugh.

"I'll always be here for you muffin, no need to feel sad, i'm one phone call away, you know that right?" I nod. "and now" he lets one of my cheeks and brings the box, "here" he gestures me to take the bracelet out.

Smiling to myself, I move my hands from his cheek to the box and pick the bracelet up. I forward it to him and his eyebrows furrow together cutely.

I gesture him to wrap it for me in my wrist. He smiles and accepts it from me. Wiping his tears away, the cold metal shining in gold with diamonds adorning it, gets wrapped around my wrist. After hooking the lock secure, he lower his face and places a tender kiss on my knuckles. 

Only if that didn't make me fall more for him.

"thank you so much pretty boy" I say surprising him in a tight hug again.

"my pleasure, muffin" he kisses my hair, pulling me closer to him.

I knew that I was falling for him but I didn't know that I was falling hard, and fast. very fast. And one of the quote from Pinterest pops up on my mind. And it went something like this,

"she wasn't exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way"