SidNi FF ~ Our Firsts Chapter 14 updated Page 22

Posted: 3 years ago

Prologue

My hands cover my awestruck mouth as tears made their way down my rosy cheeks when I see HIM on his one knee with a diamond ring on his hand, speaking about our journey from the first until now.

When he asks THE question, I didn't really know what to do, so I just ran away from there, squealing like a maniac, jumping like a idiot and grinning like a Cheshire cat. It's not a surprise if the sand comes in contact with my face.

Why did she run like that? What will he think of her now? Will he be dejected as the crazy thought of him being rejected surfaces his mind? Or would he be the happiest person knowing his muffin's crazy antics?

Each and every couple out there, living with their special one, have their own story, some maybe romantic, some maybe cute, some maybe adventurous, some maybe humorous, and some maybe heavily cliché; but how is THIS couple's story?

So guys get ready to have a look on our couple's love story.

From Strangers, 

To Enemies

To Friends,

To Best Friends,

To Lovers,

and To finally Soulmates.

Hey guys.

Yes i've started a new story, Our Firsts. The idea has been on my mind for a few days and I thought why not pen it down.

This is a classic love story with our very own SidNi❤️

I've started to work on the chapters and will be posting them soon.

One warning which I'd like to give you guys is, as the title says the story is about the first times of SidNi's life, I may be very descriptive and the story might bore you guys. Firstly i'll try my best to keep the story interesting and captivating for y'all to read and love and secondly if you feel bored, feel free to skip paragraphs. I've no problem with it but just a comment on what I should cut down or where i've to improve would suffice😊

Please shower your love for this story as you guys had done for The Hatred Love❤️

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

P.S This story will have slow updates

Index

Chapter One : Page 3 

Chapter Two : Page 4 

Chapter Three : Page 6 

Chapter Four : Page 7 

Chapter Five : Page 8 

Chapter Six : Page 9 

Chapter Seven : Page 11 

Chapter Eight : Page 12 

Chapter Nine : Page 14 

Chapter Ten : Page 15 

Chapter Eleven : Page 16

Chapter Twelve : Page 18 

Chapter Thirteen : Page 20

Chapter Fourteen : Page 22 

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 2 years ago

Bring it on. We can always read another one.

New story on the way 

Waiting

Excited to read this one

Chapter 1 - Our First "Who Are You?" Moment

I rush through the crowd, struggling as I push the strangers in my sight out of my way. I need to get out of here as soon as possible. Balancing the chicken burger and my Gucci bag on my hands while my legs running like a maniac to the entrance of the airport is a struggle. And do you know what's more struggle to it, wearing a freaking pencil heel. Despite the fact i'm used to wearing them on a daily basis, but still my feet hurts like shit. 

I take a seat in the waiting place and notice the surrounding. There aren't much people in here which means less drama. Drama's can be as nice as shit. I can be very dramatic and the total opposite to. 

Sitting silently to myself, I can't help it but my mind wanders away to the memories I wanna forget. I bite on my chicken burger as those thoughts starts to bug me.

Am I doing the right thing by moving away from here? Away from them? Away from the people I love the most? My family? I unlock my phone and look at our family picture. 

Mama, Papa, Nani, Kesar Chachu, Resham Chachi, Bablu Chachu, Pratima Chachi, Mona Bua and of course THEM. I lock the phone as tears fall on the screen when memories of them flashes in front of my eyes. 

How happy we were... one moment my life was the best and the instant next moment in turned to the worst... 

How was I so careless? And so gullible?  How did I leave him to enter my life? How did I leave him just to leave me after using me? How did-

Roshni STOP. No. Focus. 

You have to move on. You. Have. To. Forget. Him. FORGET. THEM.

But how can I? I really did lov-

I need a muffin and a cup of coffee.

Yep that's what I need.

Placing my handbag on my elbow, I swallow away the last bit of the burger.

I make my way to the Starbuck's shop and get my cappuccino and my chocolate muffin, with extra chocolate frosting.

After paying the bill I make my way to the seat taking a sip.

My oh, my. This coffee is amazing.

A smile makes it's way to my lips as the hot liquid runs through my throat calming my insides.

Now a grin appears on my face as I take the huge bite of my muffin. 

I say to myself, as I munch on the muffin, "OM God! God bless the baker" I keep going on, "I will, forever, be on my knees, praising you for your amazing baking skills"

I didn't realize I was that loud, until I heard, "um, who are you speaking to?"

I whirled around to face this stranger who just caught me speaking to myself, but my legs wanted to have more fun. So, I lost my balance while 'trying' to turn and fell. Well, that was embarrassing.

Wait a minute. This ground seems very smooth... and... warm... and... secure... and...

Snap out of it, Roshni!

I looked up to find myself in the arms of one of the most gorgeous organisms of the male species.

"Are you alright?"

Oh, Hot damn! He sounds like a s*x god. My oh, my. His eyes was the first thing to gain my attention. Those expressive and large pair of eyes are rich and soft, just like chocolate. I have read some where that the most common trait associated with brown-eyed people is intelligence, trustworthiness and kindness. I don't why that popped out on my mind out of all the other things but it just did. My eyes trail down to his well structured face. 

Okay this guy is handsome, way too handsome for his own good. From dark hair that is in a slight mess now to his piercing brown eyes, from a set of royal nose and thin lips which is lifted on one side forming a cute smirk, to a very sharp jaw, from the grey T-shirt that hugged him perfectly to the tall built that's causing me to look like a baby in his hands.

I didn't know that I was staring well drooling at him until I heard him chuckle. His voice, oh god, give me self control. This stranger in front of me, whose name is unknown to me, is a true s*x dream material.  I could make out his abs through his t-shirt, those abs make you want to rip evert t-shirt in sight, just so he'd have nothing to wear. He's Hot. Freaking Ho-

Geez Roshni, what's wrong with you?

The only thing I want right now to calm my nerves down is a muffin, yes a muff- 

My eyes widen when I saw that my amazing coffee was split over his grey V-neck. And my muffin was squashed on it. I regained myself and stood out of his arms but only to say...

"you murdered my muffin" I mutter looking at my muffin which was crumbled and on the floor now.

"excuse me?" oh his voice-

Roshni this is not the time to drool over his voice.

"you f**king murdered my muffin" I screeched making him chuckle with confusion. 

Yes, I know I can be a drama queen. But you better not deal with me when i'm on my cycle that too on my freaking second day when the cramps are the worst.

"um... do you want me to buy you a new one?" he asks.

"want? you have to buy me one you don't have a choice mister" I snap at him folding my arms across my chest with an angry expression on my face.

"as much I want to be annoyed because your coffee ruined my T-shirt I can't coz you're looking freaking cute, sweetheart" he says pinching my cheeks making me pout in frustration, his face glows up under the light as he chuckles.

"one cappuccino and a chocolate muffin with extra chocolate frosting coming right up" he walks to the Starbuck's alone while I was standing here astound. 

How did he know my order? Was he watching me or what? Is he a stalker?

Shit! What have I gotten myself into? What if he is a crazy psychopath? A psychopath who wants to kill me! Oh God. Should I run away from him? What if he follows me and murders me ruthlessly?

I shake my head throwing those crazy thought away. The 'periods' me brings the crazy me.

But I feel like I've seen him somewhere before. Where? I don't know but kahin na kahin I have seen him, i'm sure. 

He comes over towards me, with my cappuccino and my muffin in his hands. 

"here you go sweetheart" he passes them to me.

I take them from him taking a huge bite on the muffin bringing peace inside me. A huge smile replaces the scowl I had as I twirl only to be stopped when I hear his voice again.

"ek thank you bhi nahi sweetheart?"

I turn back with attitude, "dude you invade my personal space, assassinate my mouth watering nourishment, now tell me when you have your worst day and you wanna get the heck outta here and when you have a moment of peace with your love then this stupid stranger whose been stalking me, knowing my order, comes outta no where and ruins your day and that person has the audacity to ask me to thank him, nuh uh, sorry Pretty Boy, even though you like you've come out of the vogue magazine, I won't thank you for ruining my peace moment. No" I shout and walk out of there towards the security pass as I hear my flight is about to take off.

I settle down on my window seat placing everything in the right place, buckling up the seat belt. Even though my seat wasn't here, it is the center one I sat here, coz I need to see that i'm moving out of here. I need to register it in my brain that i'm leaving my family, that I've got to move on with my life.

"excuse me that's my seat" that voice brings me out of my chain of thoughts.

"you!" I state slightly raising my voice.

"hey sweetheart" HE winks at me before taking a seat me beside me, that is sitting on my designated seat, and I was in his.

He buckles up, without arguing with me that i'm in his seat and turns to look at me.

"I didn't know I was that hot sweetheart that's you aren't able to avert your gaze away from me" he flashes a huge grin making me blush slightly but I hide it in a way.

I part my lips to give a reply but he cuts me off.

"now don't tell me that i'm not correct. You yourself admitted that I'm sexy" he winks at me again causing me to look away from him to hide my blush.

"idiot" I mutter making him chuckle slightly.

Is it really weird that i'm being turned on with a stranger's- sorry, a hot sexy stranger's laughter?

After the flight takes off and settles down in cotton candy clouds with less turbulence making way through them to Paris, France.

Yes Paris, city of love, i'm moving there. It always had been my long time wish to settle there, when I got this offer and the situation i'm in or I was in, I surely wasn't gonna give this offer for a lifetime.

With the airpods cutting down the sobbing of the twin babies in front of me I cuddle up against the seat. It's not like I don't like babies, I love them to the core. My ideal ambition, apart from modelling and the other stuff, is to settle down with my prince charming, somewhere, most probably Paris, deep in love with him, with lots of kids. 

People nowadays, at least most of them I know, settle down with 2 or 3 babies but I want a big family. Yes a huge family of me, my husband, my kids, his parents and grandparents, his siblings, their spouses, their children, basically I wanna live in a joint family. 

Living in a joint family has as much as cons as pros, but I want the pros more. Just think of it, if you're husband has siblings and they are girls, or he has brothers and their wives are just as crazy as you are, then think the fun you'll have with them. Gossiping will have no end. Inventing a hell lot of new food would be the best. Our kids playing and having crushes. OMG what a life will that be...

Thinking of my future, drowning in the music, looking at the non eatable marshmallows, with my hands caressing my tummy in a soothing way, calms me in a way. I should have postponed the trip, now the pain is killing me. I love to travel, like love and if my prince charming doesn't like road trips, i'm sorry baby we're getting a divorce.

Ugh, I hate the pain erupting from my lower abdomen. The only thing that can reduce this pain is-

I jerked up when I feel a pair of fingers tapping gently on my shoulders. Turning to look at HIM who was already looking at me with a smile on his face. Only if that smile didn't make him handsome.

"what?" I ask and see his lips moving in directions but I couldn't hear anything because of the airpods.

His hand reach out to my left ear, taking my air pod off and his finger softly brushed my earlobe, sending shivers down my neck.

Pushing away the random emotions to the furthest corner, I look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"um I thought you might need them" he brings a box to my view. He gestures me to take it from him. 

With my eyebrows furrowed in confusion, I take it from him, bringing it closer to my eyes. My eyes widen in excitement when I sniff the opening of the box. 

Of course it is,

"MUFFINS!" I shout in excitement causing few heads to turn into our direction.

Opening the box I find 6 huge muffins with 2 chocolate ones, 1 vanilla flavored, 2 butterscotch and 1 strawberry. Perfect, just the way I eat my- wait a minute how did he knows this?

I look up at him, "what?" he asks witnessing the shock on my face.

"how did you know my order? OMG don't tell me that you're really are a stalker! Even if you look really handsome in that smile I won't wait to pepper spray your face" I state making him burst into laughter.

"sweetheart did you just admit that i'm handsome?" he quirks him brow at me.

I moved my lips but no words emerged out of them. How did he know my order? and why did he get me this?

Noticing my confusion he filled in, "in case you're wondering how I knew your order, I guessed it and why? because I see you clutching your stomach and from the way you ate your muffin back at the airport I thought you might need them now"

A smile formed on my lips as he gestures me to eat the mouth watering looking muffins in front of me.

"thanks" I mutter before taking a bite. "mmm amazing" I mumble when I taste the chocolate muffin. Oh My Goodness Gracious. This is what I need. Closing my eyes, relishing the taste hit my taste buds is comforting in a different level.

"Oh my..." I trail off as I finish one of the chocolate muffin.

"do you need a room?"

This handsome guy broke through the tender moment I shared with my muffin.

"nope" I mutter eyeing the next one.

He clears his throat, with a smile.

"kya?"

"uh...nothing kuch nahi" he says blinking and giggling slightly.

I shrug and munch on the next muffin, that's when realization struck. He wanted one. Roshni where are your manners?

"um do you want one?" I ask making him to turn to look at me.

"just when I thought you forgot your manners" he smirks making me to roll my eyes.

"take it now varna i'm eating all of 'em"

He grins widely taking one of the chocolate flavored muffin.

I turn my gaze back to the clouds eating the muffins away. The cramps are still present but it's a bit bearable now. Weird? I know, but that's become a habit now.

Just a muffin and I'll be at my knees.

I feel him gaping at me from my peripheral vision. 

The air hostess comes over asking for drinks. He turns over to me asking me what I want. Is he being chivalrous?

Aww. Not.

He orders a bottle of wine for the both of us. I sip onto the glass of wine, relishing the cold content running down my throat. I didn't realize that I gave a slight moan until he bursts in laughter, spilling the wine a little on him.

"shut up" I nudge him.

"you... you...Oh My Goodness" he cracks up again.

"urgh shut up stupid, you're making us gain attraction"

"shit yaar, really Muffin, you moaned when drinking the wine?" he teases me.

"Muffin?" 

"yeah, you're not going to tell your name, so I named you, Muffin" he states picking up the crumb from the corner of my lips. I take a sharp breath when his cold hands make contact with my lips. 

"jerk" I mutter swallowing the wine.

"kya Muffin, I was this kind, and i'm being a gentleman and you're calling me jerk, that's not fair sweetheart" he pouts real cute way making a part of me want to suck the blood out of his perfect lips.

Roshni calm down.

He notices my eyes locked onto his sweet, tender lips and blows a kiss at me making me to make a face in disgust but in reality I really wanna kiss him.

Roshni he is a freaking stranger. What's going on wrong with me?

Urgh cramps! I clutch my stomach and turn over to my side slightly.

I really wanna sleep. And that's what I do, closing my eyes, taking deep breaths.

I feel his gaze on him sending shivers down my spend and making me self consciousEven though he is a stranger, I can't ignore the fact that he's a Michelangelo painting come to life. A temptation in male form to abandon morality and make sin a virtue. If I sound dramatic, it's because I am. I've just been dumped. And I couldn't neglect the thought that I've seen him and I know him.

Indulging in the thoughts I drift off to sleep.

"Muffin" 

I feel a pair of arms stroking me gently on my cheek.

"sweetheart wake up"

"whoever the hell is it, just leave me" I mumble cuddling with my hoodie I've worn.

"Muffin it's time"

"I know it's time, my prince has arrived and it's time to exchange our vows"

"what?" I hear laughter beside me.

"urgh can you shut up?!" I shout slightly.

"Muffin we're gonna land"

"land? where? in my prince's place?" I ask absentmindedly, with my eyes shut.

"no, Paris"

"hmm Parisss..." I mutter drifting off to sleep again but my eyes wide open. "Paris!" I shout in excitement.

I glance through the window, and lo behold the famous Eiffel Tower glowing under the moon light with artificial lights making it more beautiful.

"OMG OMG OMG, i'm finally hereee" I screech in excitement, jumping up and down on the seat.

"maam, please settle down, we're gonna be landing in a bit" the air hostess informed me. Wait did she just insult me to stay put?! 

I look over at him only to find him biting his lower lip to hide his laughter which he fails to do miserably.

"shut up idiot" I mutter settling down with a pout and he bursts out in laughter again.

"what?!"

"you're something else Muffin" he says between his giggles. I roll my eyes and look out of the window eyeing the gorgeous sight in front of me.

Wow!

My life is finally gonna change to the way I love... It's gonna take a huge turn. And am I ready for this? Am I really ready for it? Can I get success accepting the offer? Will I be able to handle the pressure?

All these questions comes rushing through my mind, messing it up and lowering my self confidence a little.

I sense a soft surface caressing my hand, holding it in a calming way.

"Muffin you alright?" he looks at me with his soft eyes and his delicate fingers drawing circles on my palm.

"yeah i'm fine" I reply taking my hand away from his.

"you don't look like"

"what do you mean?"

He lifts his hand reaching up to my forehead and touches it, and that's when I realize that I've been sweating slightly. 

"you okay sweetheart?"

"yeah yeah i'm fine" I wipe my forehead.

He raises his eyebrows at me.

"i'm fine, seriously" I lie. No i'm not fine. Yes I was happy that i'm gonna start a new life in Paris, but now i'm stressing out. I don't know why but I just happen to stress out. It might be my anxiety attacks I have once in a while whenever i'm stressed out. The last attack was day before yesterday after I heard the most shocking news of my life. But I've recovered from it and I think so I'll be facing a major one after reaching my apartment. I know it's symptoms, it starts like this only, random thoughts make me to overthink, I sweat out of fear, and ends with an anxiety attack which I recover very slowly.

Sighing loudly as the flight lands, he is still looking at me. 

"you sure you're fine sweetheart?"

"yes i'm fine, this happens sometimes" I sigh again.

"anxiety attacks?" he asks and I nod. "you'll be fine Muffin" he assures me and I glare at him for my newly formed nickname.

"what? it suits, Muffin" he pokes my nose with his eyes shimmering under the white light.

After hearing the announcement, we unbuckle our seatbelts and get up.

"goodbye bye Muffin" he blows a kiss at me as we depart at opposite ways.

"goodbye Pretty Boy" he winks at me for his nickname.

We get into the respective taxis and head to our respective destinations.

I don't know why I have a feeling that I might meet him again...

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 2 years ago

This is brilliant nice start

Amazing start 

Loved it