Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Unfortunately everyone will be judged. Idols will be judged and fans will also be judged. It is human nature to judge. Sana gets judged every single day and so is Sidharth judged every single day- for the smallest of things. Now that he is the cynosure of eyes, he will be judged even more. Different fans, different personalities ourselves. We like our idols for different reasons and there is nothing called unconditional love in the world except perhaps a mother’s and child’s. That too has expectations these days.

Everybody has their own personal behavioral yardsticks too- moral, physical etc. Each would have their own conscious or unconscious expectations too. Some may be vocal about it and some choose to keep silent. Where they relate with their idol, their ego is satisfied. Where they can’t, they are disappointed. That’s the nature of love and naturally, any fan behavior- shipping or solo. How it is expressed matters though and so long as we are civil, it’s beautiful. 

Long story short- this is a chat club and we have never advertised ourselves. We are here because well, we are here 😆 Whoever continues to engage here via writing or stalking are here for a reason of their own whatever it be. Some of us don’t even engage via tweeting or trending or gifting with our idols. As I said, different fans, different hues. That is our beauty. No point comparing us with any other FC. We don’t follow any pattern here.

Ofcourse if anybody would like to tweak the kind of FC we are here, please feel free to 🙏 Sacchi- no hard feelings- sachi muchi ❤️😆 Until then, let there be free speak and agreements and disagreements and joys and disappointments. So long as there is conversation and dialogue, it’s all good. Have a beautiful day, guys ❤️ 

May Sidharth and Sana flourish and grow and sustain themselves in whichever way they consider best for themselves ❤️ We are but drops in the Sidnaaz fandom- whether we evaporate or merge in the ocean, it really doesn’t matter 😆❤️

our conversation was based on twitter reactions 😆 if your post is for that still it’s ok, agree everyone will be judged but how they are judged matters! 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu79

There are few rotten apples in every fandom. I saw tweets from SIdNaaz who were trying to manage the situation. Bicharo pe taras aata hai mujhe. They always defend Sid/Sana when one is bashed.  But like yesterday, Both Solos were shading them. Kare bhi toh kya kare😆 

problem is even his general conversation is judged! I have always been disappointed that they haven’t gone official and Infact I would rather reserve  my comments on Sidnaz relationship as right now there is nothing to discuss about them as couple so better enjoy their raw self what we get to see! 

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

😭Koi meko help hi nai kr raha, vpn se bhi voot is not accessible to me. Saalo krvado help.

Abey yaar. VPN Laptop par install karle aur fir voot khol le laptop pe. Kyun phone par kholna hai? Mera first class chal raha hai aise. 

AngelsDevil thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Good morning 

https://twitter.com/JazFunLoving/status/1313233461105356806?s=19

3 usud anyone want to see 

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/_MahiraSharma/status/1313041435445215232?s=19

Isko iss mamle mein kudne ki kya jaroorat

Sabko BB14 mein aana hai🤣

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

This might the be last time one wld be seeing sid like this. Real unfiltered raw . So despite some obvious glaring negatives, I wld take these 11 days . And I believe eevery sid and sidnaaz fans should. Baaki ur choice not to watch 

Waapis aisa mauka milega nahi sid ko micro analyse karne kaa. 

Sid doing well in bb have impressed all general audiences and many celebs ,journalists ,media personalities have acknowledged it too. 

It will again give him a boost career wise when he comes out.

I am keeping a tab on his every details and watching his clips. It's just that I am not watching BB as it doesn't have the flavour of BB this year