Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

This might the be last time one wld be seeing sid like this. Real unfiltered raw . So despite some obvious glaring negatives, I wld take these 11 days . And I believe eevery sid and sidnaaz fans should. Baaki ur choice not to watch 

Waapis aisa mauka milega nahi sid ko micro analyse karne kaa. 

Sid doing well in bb have impressed all general audiences and many celebs ,journalists ,media personalities have acknowledged it too. 

It will again give him a boost career wise when he comes out.

😭Koi meko help hi nai kr raha, vpn se bhi voot is not accessible to me. Saalo krvado help.

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This might the be last time one wld be seeing sid like this. Real unfiltered raw . So despite some obvious glaring negatives, I wld take these 11 days . And I believe eevery sid and sidnaaz fans should. Baaki ur choice not to watch 

Waapis aisa mauka milega nahi sid ko micro analyse karne kaa. 

Sid doing well in bb have impressed all general audiences and many celebs ,journalists ,media personalities have acknowledged it too. 

It will again give him a boost career wise when he comes out.

I m totally enjoying his stay and there are many general audience who aren’t on SM are liking his presence without judging him! Infact this time Sidnaz fans who call themselves we love equally are judging him more 

Yup lagta hai real strong bonds itne bane nahi madam ke😆. Isliye online waalon se hi hiccups aa jaate hain🤣🤣.

itni gaaliya pdti rahi hain isko, yeto phir ab tk hiccups le le k mar gai hoti 😆

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

I m totally enjoying his stay and there are many general audience who aren’t on SM are liking his presence without judging him! Infact this time Sidnaz fans who call themselves we love equally are judging him more 

Me too. Enjoying him . Iske baad pata nahi sid aise version mein kabhi dekhne ko milega

I agree. Kind of disappointed with them. All big talks of supporting both sana and sid individually kyaa hai phir wo. They shld learn from sidnaaz FC. How positively she appreciates both. It started with shading of sid esp after that cake story by sana( on their anniversary) is also bothering me . Now they r jumping into sid Hina equation and judging him. 

Even after live if they have doubt on Sid's loyalty then plz remove the sidnaaz fan tag from urself and be a solo. 

intruderfast thumbnail

And a word to some kattar sid solos also. Bada bol rahe they not indulge in any kind of wars with arra ra and desai fans. Spread positivity.  

Abhi sabse jyaada ganda wohi bol rahe hai. Itnii jali padi hai ki unke idols ko nahi bulaaya.

Ye log to saare live feeds bhi baithke dekh  rahe hain taaki sid ke against kuch mil jaaye bash karne ko🤪🤣

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

shouldn’t she call up her family or friends to find out? Why is she looking out for them on twitter? 😆

Inka alag BB chal raha hai bahar.

https://twitter.com/Devoleena_23/status/1312648446541615106?s=19

Footage kha rahe hai sab. Devo is engaging with fans.. seems she is delu Sidra fan.. 

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu79

Inka alag BB chal raha hai bahar.

https://twitter.com/Devoleena_23/status/1312648446541615106?s=19

Footage kha rahe hai sab. Devo is engaging with fans.. seems she is delu Sidra fan.. 

Bilkul yaad kiya jaa raha hai. Sid is recalling how classly he bajoed miss desai and exposed her fake nonsensical drama .

Ab isme inko love angle dikh raha hai to kyaa kar sakte hai🤪.

Jab log apne dusmnao ko haraate hai, wo din/moment  bhi unke liye special hota hai😎

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Unfortunately everyone will be judged. Idols will be judged and fans will also be judged. It is human nature to judge. Sana gets judged every single day and so is Sidharth judged every single day- for the smallest of things. Now that he is the cynosure of eyes, he will be judged even more. Different fans, different personalities ourselves. We like our idols for different reasons and there is nothing called unconditional love in the world except perhaps a mother’s and child’s. That too has expectations these days.

Everybody has their own personal behavioral yardsticks too- moral, physical etc. Each would have their own conscious or unconscious expectations too. Some may be vocal about it and some choose to keep silent. Where they relate with their idol, their ego is satisfied. Where they can’t, they are disappointed. That’s the nature of love and naturally, any fan behavior- shipping or solo. How it is expressed matters though and so long as we are civil, it’s beautiful. 

Long story short- this is a chat club and we have never advertised ourselves. We are here because well, we are here 😆 Whoever continues to engage here via writing or stalking are here for a reason of their own whatever it be. Some of us don’t even engage via tweeting or trending or gifting with our idols. As I said, different fans, different hues. That is our beauty. No point comparing us with any other FC. We don’t follow any pattern here.

Ofcourse if anybody would like to tweak the kind of FC we are here, please feel free to 🙏 Sacchi- no hard feelings- sachi muchi ❤️😆 Until then, let there be free speak and agreements and disagreements and joys and disappointments. So long as there is conversation and dialogue, it’s all good. Have a beautiful day, guys ❤️ 

May Sidharth and Sana flourish and grow and sustain themselves in whichever way they consider best for themselves ❤️ We are but drops in the Sidnaaz fandom- whether we evaporate or merge in the ocean, it really doesn’t matter 😆❤️

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago

And a word to some kattar sid solos also. Bada bol rahe they not indulge in any kind of wars with arra ra and desai fans. Spread positivity.  

Abhi sabse jyaada ganda wohi bol rahe hai. Itnii jali padi hai ki unke idols ko nahi bulaaya.

Ye log to saare live feeds bhi baithke dekh  rahe hain taaki sid ke against kuch mil jaaye bash karne ko🤪🤣

🤣