Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayasharma25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

Literally actual contestants are not getting any chance to showcase their potential and personalities as such and if Rangu is going to bring more older ones in coming weeks, then this season would be the worst one. Bhai bs jaldi finish kre ye 11 din and vapis aye udhar se bahar, not only viewers but contestants too would make certain judgements about him and I really dun want that. Neither good nor bad. He involves way too much in everything and that sometimes goes against him, he doesn't need to as he isn't any contestant. But still he would as that is him. So I hope ache se beet jaye ye 11 din bs. Although bhai doesn't give a damn what people think about him but still I wouldn't want anymore people to pass judgements about his behaviour and personality. Because people tend to focus on others and ignore themselves who they are, as they find themselves flawless and all so saint.

Here the issue is that colours is excessively focusing...fans can see him on the live feed by the CV of BB should show more of the contestants in the episode. Agar Banda gaya hain as a GOAT and he is being paid well...he will be involved...but the CV team should should more of the BB players

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayasharma25

Here the issue is that colours is excessively focusing...fans can see him on the live feed by the CV of BB should show more of the contestants in the episode. Agar Banda gaya hain as a GOAT and he is being paid well...he will be involved...but the CV team should should more of the BB players

agree but may be others are not doing much to focus on for🤔

If it would have been only them, then scenario would have been different certainly and they might have been giving content which seniors are providing now.

Edited by CatcherInTheRye - 3 years ago
Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

shouldn’t she call up her family or friends to find out? Why is she looking out for them on twitter? 😆

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

shouldn’t she call up her family or friends to find out? Why is she looking out for them on twitter? 😆

seems like people really dun care about her at all😆

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This might the be last time one wld be seeing sid like this. Real unfiltered raw . So despite some obvious glaring negatives, I wld take these 11 days . And I believe eevery sid and sidnaaz fans should. Baaki ur choice not to watch 

Waapis aisa mauka milega nahi sid ko micro analyse karne kaa. 

Sid doing well in bb have impressed all general audiences and many celebs ,journalists ,media personalities have acknowledged it too. 

It will again give him a boost career wise when he comes out.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

seems like people really dun care about her at all😆

Yup lagta hai real strong bonds itne bane nahi madam ke😆. Isliye online waalon se hi hiccups aa jaate hain🤣🤣.