Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 30 Sep 2020 DT note: pg 11 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Do u think cvs care this much for bjaj.

waise  kidnapper ladka bola  buddha nahi🀣

but actually heard that bajaj gonna die so  thats why i thought its mr bajaj

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ladka is anurag only. πŸ€£the story has to come full loop and end at the temple. That the way they'd have planned it.

Bajaj ko Komo maaregi. If that's true. πŸ˜‚ 

hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Lol πŸ˜†

But in the promo Anurag and Prerna came to BB hand in hand . So I am assuming Anurag saved her the first time and after that the goons started chasing both.They ended up in a mandir , got married for the 123556073890the time and came back to BB?? 

Yes. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Cheers to the ahhhmaaaziingggg creativity. 

div19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Just started watching kzk2 again . ... aab toh show is going to end.. aab logic ..and script error kya dhundna dhundna .. no use... 

Loved Anupie scene ❀.. bas.. 

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pre was screeming and anu was just standing.. couldn't he get samidha right away n hand over to her.  Bas stand n do lip service I care for you, n let pre scream gala phadke...

hope4u thumbnail

Anupie scene was so so so good.. 

Any complaint I had with parth for his erformanc eon Monday has been wiped clean today. He showed yet again today why he was so brilliant as Anurag Basu. He was pitch erfect as the father who has yearned for his daughter for 8 years. One of his finest performances on this show was today. 

Take a bow Mr. Samthaan. You proved on the way out why you were perfect and irreplaceable as ANURAG basu. 

I wish Prerna gets an equally powerful scene with Sneha before the end. I've scene enough of Erica to know that she will knock it out of the park too. 

One last scene of this happy family together please.. πŸ™. They bloody deserve it! 

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

So today murder plotted to look like accident 

Tomorrow ....Anu saves Pre 

Day after ....goon  attempts second time to murder AnuPre tog 

Final episode ....??? 

Looks like it

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Having decided to take a back seat on this.... I just have one question:

What about Diya? Has everyone just conveniently forgotten that there is another child involved here? separation and divorce is not as simple as saying/shouting, "Get Out!" especially when there are kids involved. 

From a viewer's perspective it is easy to "hammer" Prerna on her behaviour to Anurag (remember the viewer understands all sides as they are shown) but Prerna has "experienced" the lack of logic reasoning in Anurag's decisions. They do not (never have) talk(ed) or communicate(d) - and when they do they misunderstand each other. Prerna has no reason to empathize with Anurag - she has suffered for his actions. There is a reason why the adage: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions," is so applicable in life. 

Intentions on their own do not make for good relationships. 

hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: K-Shandra

What about Diya? Has everyone just conveniently forgotten that there is another child involved here? separation and divorce is not as simple as saying/shouting, "Get Out!" especially when there are kids involved. 

From a viewer's perspective it is easy to "hammer" Prerna on her behaviour to Anurag (remember the viewer understands all sides as they are shown) but Prerna has "experienced" the lack of logic reasoning in Anurag's decisions. They do not (never have) talk(ed) or communicate(d) - and when they do they misunderstand each other. Prerna has no reason to empathize with Anurag - she has suffered for his actions. There is a reason why the adage: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions," is so applicable in life. 

Very true. Prerna has no reason to believe ea word that Anurag says simply because he has never given her a reason to believe. As viewers, we know the whole story so we may now get impatient with Prerna. But from where she stands, she is justified. 

Brule thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Diya might be the Nivi Anpuam`s child, with all this shoddy wrapping up this is the most convenient way to absolve Anurag. Tomorrow, Prerna will apologize for misunderstanding Anurag, thus completing the cycle of whoever is at fault Prerna is to be blamed. Her family will get back to praising him for all that is good in the world, all will be hunky-dory again.   

Originally posted by: K-Shandra