Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 30 Sep 2020 DT note: pg 11 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Anvi2009

The only scenes I have enjoyed watching in the past 2 episodes are the ones with Anurag and Sneha. I absolutely loved Anurag Sneha scene today. Gosh, Parth was damn good in it. 

I am so sick and tired of watching Prerna's attitude toward Anurag. Anurag deserved her anger, I get it, but this the last freaking week. 2 episodes ago, after Anurag's breakdown, I thought finally Prerna will ask the right questions to Anurag to figure out what happened 8 years ago. But no, today again instead of standing against Komolika and bringing Anurag in the loop as he has no idea what is going on, working like they are on 1 team finally, she kept on bombarding him. I hated seeing her putting Anurag and Komo in one team and thinking it is their joint actions against her. As usual, she keeps on accusing him instead of asking the questions or letting him explain his side. What was the point of the breakdown scene if nothing moved forward in their relationship? I absolutely hated AnuPreLika scene today. It was so mentally exhausting watching their scene. 

I am not supposed to ask any logical questions to these writers, but Prerna knew that Komo adopted Sneha. Correct? That means Sneha is in Basu house. She came to confront AnuLika in Basu house. Why did she not demand to see Sneha right away? And if it was as easy as it was for Anurag to break up with Komolika as shown in today's episode, why did he wait for 8 years? 

The last week should have been about reconciliation between AnuPre, and not the last episode only so that the audience can believe even 1% in their happily ever after, after watching them constantly fight for months post 8 years leap. But no, it's like no matter what Anurag says now, how much ever he explains his side, cries in front of her, Prerna has absolutely no faith in him. What is the point of a HEA when there is no trust from one person in a couple in a relationship till the very last week, till the very last episode? 

I do not want to defend Anurag as he has made big-time blunders in the name of good intentions, but this last week, we still get to see his blind support and faith in Prerna and love for her. This is the consistency in his character. No matter how much Prerna accuses him, he still supports her and acts in her benefit behind her back. As soon as he saw Sneha at his home, he concluded Komo's actions correctly and worked right away to get Sneha to Prerna. His actions in multiple tracks were completely wrong and indefensible, but his intentions were always clear to the audience. At least I can connect to his character. 

Alot of AnuPre fans are happy about the HEA but jeez watching Prerna constantly accuse Anurag, not using her mind at all in trying to connect the dots, showing absolutely no faith in Anurag is so tiring. On one side we are shown Anurag's blind support for her and on the other side, we see Prerna's total lack of faith in Anurag. How are we to be happy about their HEA? 

Lets see what is in store for us in the remaining episodes. I would love to see Mohini deal with Komolika once and for all and get rid of her from Anurag's life.  

word  

thats why this the lovestory of anurag basu not prerna  .

maine aisi bad writting for FL  kabhi nahi dekhi .mtlb bheja hai hi nahi .😆

but i absulutally love how  much faith , trust,  has forprerna .always love how he support  her throughly  . thats  why  even after his blunders  (which he did under pressure ) me always connect to him . not prerna jiski mahnata jabarjasti thopi jati hamare  muh per.

khair  this season prerna waise  bhi meri  fav list me nahi  so who care. HEA not  for pre  its for anurag  because  he  lived with that thorn which was supposed for prerna .

so ya anu  deserve his HEA 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

A friend of mine thinks the ladka the goons were talking about is....Mr Bajaj..LMAO 🤣🤣

DG me too think its mr bajaj

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

Lol 😆

But in the promo Anurag and Prerna came to BB hand in hand . So I am assuming Anurag saved her the first time and after that the goons started chasing both.They ended up in a mandir , got married for the 123556073890the time and came back to BB?? 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nothing more to say, director is damn bad, dialogue writer and creatives are damn bad ...

Komilika asking to kill even anurag how is that even possible. She is madly in obsession with anurag, she would have not let goons kill him, kud maarthi than it could have been justified.

Mohini 😆 she has turned just a joke, she is speaking to bahu of bari itseems whom her son asked to leave. Is she mad 

Niveditha still same na sarr na paier

Next prernaji, good dialogues how did she go without searching sneha, anything can happen to child under komolika. 

Waah waah prerna just dialogues

i enjoyed anupie than any.. If they had qritten this much in hospital scene it would have been beauty.. Than too i wil say scene od anupie was too short ..but khaier no time left to elaborate

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

A friend of mine thinks the ladka the goons were talking about is....Mr Bajaj..LMAO 🤣🤣

haan 🤣 ladka bajaj hee hoga mistake se komo gave order to kill bajaj 😆 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Itna third grade acting by everyone! Bad writing, bad scenes and Arghhhh! Everything is just so baddd! 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anvi2009

The only scenes I have enjoyed watching in the past 2 episodes are the ones with Anurag and Sneha. I absolutely loved Anurag Sneha scene today. Gosh, Parth was damn good in it. 

I am so sick and tired of watching Prerna's attitude toward Anurag. Anurag deserved her anger, I get it, but this the last freaking week. 2 episodes ago, after Anurag's breakdown, I thought finally Prerna will ask the right questions to Anurag to figure out what happened 8 years ago. But no, today again instead of standing against Komolika and bringing Anurag in the loop as he has no idea what is going on, working like they are on 1 team finally, she kept on bombarding him. I hated seeing her putting Anurag and Komo in one team and thinking it is their joint actions against her. As usual, she keeps on accusing him instead of asking the questions or letting him explain his side. What was the point of the breakdown scene if nothing moved forward in their relationship? I absolutely hated AnuPreLika scene today. It was so mentally exhausting watching their scene. 

I am not supposed to ask any logical questions to these writers, but Prerna knew that Komo adopted Sneha. Correct? That means Sneha is in Basu house. She came to confront AnuLika in Basu house. Why did she not demand to see Sneha right away? And if it was as easy as it was for Anurag to break up with Komolika as shown in today's episode, why did he wait for 8 years? 

The last week should have been about reconciliation between AnuPre, and not the last episode only so that the audience can believe even 1% in their happily ever after, after watching them constantly fight for months post 8 years leap. But no, it's like no matter what Anurag says now, how much ever he explains his side, cries in front of her, Prerna has absolutely no faith in him. What is the point of a HEA when there is no trust from one person in a couple in a relationship till the very last week, till the very last episode? 

I do not want to defend Anurag as he has made big-time blunders in the name of good intentions, but this last week, we still get to see his blind support and faith in Prerna and love for her. This is the consistency in his character. No matter how much Prerna accuses him, he still supports her and acts in her benefit behind her back. As soon as he saw Sneha at his home, he concluded Komo's actions correctly and worked right away to get Sneha to Prerna. His actions in multiple tracks were completely wrong and indefensible, but his intentions were always clear to the audience. At least I can connect to his character. 

Alot of AnuPre fans are happy about the HEA but jeez watching Prerna constantly accuse Anurag, not using her mind at all in trying to connect the dots, showing absolutely no faith in Anurag is so tiring. On one side we are shown Anurag's blind support for her and on the other side, we see Prerna's total lack of faith in Anurag. How are we to be happy about their HEA? 

Lets see what is in store for us in the remaining episodes. I would love to see Mohini deal with Komolika once and for all and get rid of her from Anurag's life.  

Prerna was / is and will always be dumb....I always call it as Anurag's love story and in every track she proves me right....I feel disgusted of that anuprelika scene today...

It was only anupie scene worth watching....❤️❤️❤️ It had my heart....Parth was brilliant in that Scene that shivering everything was on point🤧🤧🤧🤧🥺🥺🥺

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Anupie scene had my heart today.it was beautiful.parth performed it really well.

I m always biased for father daughter bond than any bond in the world due to my own personal life.

But when sneha called anurag papa and the smile on his face is enough to forgo any other thing in episode or show.these two r that beautiful.

Just a personal opinion-anupue has very less scene than prepie and their bond has been less developed by cvs as compared to prepie.

Buti feel more emotions and connect with anupie scene than prepie.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Anupie scene had my heart today.it was beautiful.parth performed it really well.

I m always biased for father daughter bond than any bond in the world due to my own personal life.

But when sneha called anurag papa and the smile on his face is enough to forgo any other thing in episode or show.these two r that beautiful.

Just a personal opinion-anupue has very less scene than prepie and their bond has been less developed by cvs as compared to prepie.

Buti feel more emotions and connect with anupie scene than prepie.

behind every sucessfull woman thats only one man  thsys her father jo bachpan  se uss per believe karta hai  .i totally agree with u on father daughter bond .

emotionally  anupie ko jayda connect kiya hai rather than prepie.

aaj pre ka bina  mile chale  jana sneha se  aur usee  kom ke pass chhodkar jana shows how  she is as mother 

chalo atleast anu  cp  ko secret place me chupane ko bola 

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

Do u think cvs care this much for bjaj.