Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 30 Sep 2020 DT note: pg 11

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Anurag becomes emotional 

Episode begins with Anu warning Kom that he was always there between Kom n Pre , he will never ever let Kom harm Pre . 
Pre is heard entering BB yelling for Kom . Moh fumes n asks Niv tk stop this girl as she found her intolerable . Niv calms Moh, suggests they call police who would handle the intruder.Moh thinks that’s the best .

Pre shouts for Samidha , Sam  ant hear Pre as she is enjoying music through head phones . 
Kom comes to the balcony , asks Pre if she had loud speakers fitted in her throat . asks to keep her volume low as it was echoing in this mansion. 
Anu comes n tells Pre that he had no idea about this adoption. Kom says Anu was the one who suggested that Pre was very attached to this child so before Pre can adopt her AnuKom should adopt the girl, Anu is  shocked n asks Kom when did he say this ??

Pre fumes at AnuKom n orders them to return her Samidha .she accuses Anunof handing over her baby to Chandrika . Anu says he did hand her but asked her to hand over the baby to Pre . Kom asks when did he say that ?? She did. It recollect ??

Pre fumes at both of them , she accuses zanu of knowing a Samidha was Sneha and that’s why he snatched her away . Anunis shocked to learn Samidha was Sneha !! Kom states she would not cancel  the adoption and asks AnuPre to sort out their matter between themselves n walks away .

Pre challenges Anunthat tonight her daughter will have her dinner with prerna . And she will put her to sleep singing her lullaby. she threatens to take her revenge . Accuses Anu of handing over her baby to orphanage n Kom gave money to Chandrika to set fire to that place , so that her daughter get killed . Anu is  shocked to hear . Durga maa chants heard in BG. Durga maa murti flashed intermittently, as Pre challenges that today they will face the hatred of a mother , all these days they had just seen her fury . Anu says what Pre was thinking was wrong .Pre walks out of BB .

Kom states that whenever this Pre arrived here she always threatened , but she could do nothing . She asks Kom to thank her as she reunited him with his Sneha .

Anu fumes at Kom n declares he was severing all relationships with Kom, he was leaving her , he did not want to see her face ever again, MoNi are shocked to witness this . Kom says he can’t do this to her !! Anu asks her to get his words straight n get out of BB !! Kom is shocked .
Kom goes to her room. fuming with fury, MoNi follow her , Niv says it was good the Pre had left , or they would have handed her to police . Moh tries to calm Kom. But she fears last time she had challenged she destroyed Basu business, n is scared of Pre this time . Kom walks outnof the room . Niv  is sure Kom will handle Pre this time before Pre van harm them .

At market place Kau reaches tea stall n chai waala informs he was called by that girl, Kau is surprised to see Kukki waiting for him. Kukki apologises to Kau, will he hold her hand never again to leave her ?? She is guilty for lying to him, she goes down on her knees n proposes to him holding a red rose . Anushka is watching them both n beams . Passers by gather and cheer .Kukki pleads him to think of her poor knees . Finally Kau lifts her up n hugs her . All cheer n clap . KauKi hug .

Anu goes to Samidha’s room , she removes her head phones n smiles at Anu . Anu showers his love n affections on Sneha , he observes his daughter from head to toe n hugs her showers her with kisses .

BG song plays ...”ab hai samney, issey choo loo zara......” 

all happy moments he had with Samidha n Pre come flooding to his mind . ...Anu sheds tears of joy and he showers his affections on the kid, she wipes his tears n asks why was he crying , did he feel hurt as she wanted apre as her mom n not Kom ?? Anu assures Pre was her mom, Sam asks Anu to become her dad . Anu is  shocked , n then he smiles . He wipes his tears , it was 8 long years searching his daughter , wondering how she looked , he looked n looked for her but now that he had found her , he was over joyed to find her , he pleads her to call him papa, she calls him “Papa” Anu is over whelmed ....  he showers his daughter with kisses ..

BG song plays ....”yeh Lamha  kahan  thaa mera ....” 

Durga maa murti is there in BG as Anu continues to shower her with his affections , hugs her tightly . he assures her he will,get her mumma here , he was going to get her , he asks her to promise that she will remain in the hidden secret place where he hid her until his return , that she will not come out of hiding until,he returned , he pleads her to play this game with him Sneha does pinky promise . He does the same .

Elsewhere Kom is seen handing Pre’s foto to contract killers n asking them to kill her by evening . She is willing to pay them as much they demanded , they had to give her proof of her death. Goons assure her .

Kom gloats that Pre had planned to have dinner with Sneha  , but she will reach hell before dinner time . Oohhh how much Kom loved challenges !! Goons are waiting in a truck n locate Pre driving her car , they inform Kom that the target had been found , Kom orders them to finish her off . They speed after her car. She crosses the signal point while they are forced to stop at the red light .

at BB Moh tells Kom that today it was proved that they were not wrong while accepting Kom as the bahu of this family, today she had proved her worth by getting back the daughter of this house , Anu’s child !!. 

Last few moments 

Moh  tells Kom the daughter of this family has been brought home, by you , she is very thankful to her for getting back Anu’s first child . Being the Bahu of Basu family she has only two options for Kom. Either Kom teaches Pre a lesson so that she never ever returns to BB or Kom leaves this city never to return again. 
Kom finds the second option very boring but the first one is very interesting . This could be her final revenge , this time it would be permanent. She will plan a murder which will look like an accident . Anu over hears n exclaims with shock .

Precap

Kom fumes as her contract killer calls up to inform that they had done their job but a guy came n saved The girl. It appears the guy was now helping the girl. Kom fumes with fury as she passes orders that if Anurag comes to save the girl , they better kill him too. Moh over hears this n is stunned . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

So today murder plotted to look like accident 

Tomorrow ....Anu saves Pre 

Day after ....goon  attempts second time to murder AnuPre tog 

Final episode ....??? 

Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The only scenes I have enjoyed watching in the past 2 episodes are the ones with Anurag and Sneha. I absolutely loved Anurag Sneha scene today. Gosh, Parth was damn good in it. 

I am so sick and tired of watching Prerna's attitude toward Anurag. Anurag deserved her anger, I get it, but this the last freaking week. 2 episodes ago, after Anurag's breakdown, I thought finally Prerna will ask the right questions to Anurag to figure out what happened 8 years ago. But no, today again instead of standing against Komolika and bringing Anurag in the loop as he has no idea what is going on, working like they are on 1 team finally, she kept on bombarding him. I hated seeing her putting Anurag and Komo in one team and thinking it is their joint actions against her. As usual, she keeps on accusing him instead of asking the questions or letting him explain his side. What was the point of the breakdown scene if nothing moved forward in their relationship? I absolutely hated AnuPreLika scene today. It was so mentally exhausting watching their scene. 

I am not supposed to ask any logical questions to these writers, but Prerna knew that Komo adopted Sneha. Correct? That means Sneha is in Basu house. She came to confront AnuLika in Basu house. Why did she not demand to see Sneha right away? And if it was as easy as it was for Anurag to break up with Komolika as shown in today's episode, why did he wait for 8 years? 

The last week should have been about reconciliation between AnuPre, and not the last episode only so that the audience can believe even 1% in their happily ever after, after watching them constantly fight for months post 8 years leap. But no, it's like no matter what Anurag says now, how much ever he explains his side, cries in front of her, Prerna has absolutely no faith in him. What is the point of a HEA when there is no trust from one person in a couple in a relationship till the very last week, till the very last episode? 

I do not want to defend Anurag as he has made big-time blunders in the name of good intentions, but this last week, we still get to see his blind support and faith in Prerna and love for her. This is the consistency in his character. No matter how much Prerna accuses him, he still supports her and acts in her benefit behind her back. As soon as he saw Sneha at his home, he concluded Komo's actions correctly and worked right away to get Sneha to Prerna. His actions in multiple tracks were completely wrong and indefensible, but his intentions were always clear to the audience. At least I can connect to his character. 

Alot of AnuPre fans are happy about the HEA but jeez watching Prerna constantly accuse Anurag, not using her mind at all in trying to connect the dots, showing absolutely no faith in Anurag is so tiring. On one side we are shown Anurag's blind support for her and on the other side, we see Prerna's total lack of faith in Anurag. How are we to be happy about their HEA? 

Lets see what is in store for us in the remaining episodes. I would love to see Mohini deal with Komolika once and for all and get rid of her from Anurag's life.  

Edited by Anvi2009 - 3 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

prerna wants to take sneha to dinner and sing her a lullaby🤣

she is a grown uo girl..very bad dialogue aur wrong timing..that ladka is not anurag butbits going to be kaushik🤪

komolika madam aur anurag ladka😆

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I really liked Anurag Sneha scene ❤️ Parth brought in more depth to this scene as compared to the hospital one (which was a disaster). He can still do better though!

These writers 😆 Prerna comes to BB , does dialogue baazi about mother’s fury but goes away without even trying to see her daughter. Mind you , this is the mother who just got to know that her daughter who got separated from her 8 years ago is still alive and is with the woman who tried to kill her🤪 Kya phonke likhthe ho? Why don't TimesNow and Republic investigate kzk writers instead of harassing BW actresses? 🥱🤪

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 3 years ago
shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Parthuuuuuuuuu....... Ek hi toh dil hai. Kitni baar loge? 💞💞💞💞💞💞

Today you did a fab job in AnuPie scene. 💞💞💞💞 

Your reaction when you got to know Samidha is Sneha was perfect! The AnuPie scene was so beautiful it made me forget all the other blunders in the rest of the episode.  The little nuances. The way you looked at Sneha with so much happiness and tears in your eyes. The shivering with too much happiness. That trademark kiss on her cheek. 💞💞💞 The way you call her "Sneha". "Gaal... Gaal toh bilkul meri tarah hai" 💞💞💞💞 His happiness when she calls him "Papa" for the first time. The way he keeps calling her "beta". That pinky promise 💞💞💞💞 I loved so many things about this scene. Tasheen also did such an adorable job. Love this father-daughter duo. 💞💞💞💞💞

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFvpfc-B4T_/?igshid=yisyjt93rs0n

Now rest of the episode.... Hmmm.... 

AnuPreKom scene. Have no idea why it was written this way. I get Pre getting angry on Kom. But after the breakdown of Onu two days back, the blaming on him again just didn't connect. The scene was so so rushed. I don't blame Eri here. She knows how to do scenes. My opinion the scene was looking too much improvised or inserted types. And btw, when did Chandrika tell Prerna that Anurag gave Sneha to her? She told Komolika's name right? Writers itne confused kyun hai? 

Also Kom said "Yeh tum dono ka aapas ka maamla hai. Aapas main suljha lo" Hain? That was so out of character for Komolika. When has ever Kom let AnuPre to freely talk with each other? And Pre came and left without meeting Sneha who she had thought was dead for 8 years? Kya yaar? 

Now, Mohini and Nivi. Mo I always knew you never loved your son, never understood him as well. He disowned your supposedly bahu and you are comforting her instead of talking to him and understanding him?  Also, when did you accept Sneha as Anurag's daughter? There should have been at least one dialogue to explain that. Chalo it's ok CVs. I will just play my favorite KZK game: "Assume what happened" 🤦🏻‍♀️

And Anupam is gayab again. Laya kyun tha fir? Simply we thought he will help AnuPre in something. Ek scene bhi nahi tha with them. 

KuKa..Short simple nice confession scene. Well done by the actors is. Only problem is it's the fourth last episode of the show dude and there should be a consideration that this much SS to establish a new couple at this time? When you rushing all the rest of the scenes in the episode for which story was set up for last 2 years. Not done. 

AnuPre are going to get last 10 minutes itself of happiness. Usse zyada umeed nahi hai mujhe. 

Edited by shrutiraina007 - 3 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anvi2009

The only scenes I have enjoyed watching in the past 2 episodes are the ones with Anurag and Sneha. I absolutely loved Anurag Sneha scene today. Gosh, Parth was damn good in it. 

I am so sick and tired of watching Prerna's attitude toward Anurag. Anurag deserved her anger, I get it, but this the last freaking week. 2 episodes ago, after Anurag's breakdown, I thought finally Prerna will ask the right questions to Anurag to figure out what happened 8 years ago. But no, today again instead of standing against Komolika and bringing Anurag in the loop as he has no idea what is going on, working like they are on 1 team finally, she kept on bombarding him. I hated seeing her putting Anurag and Komo in one team and thinking it is their joint actions against her. As usual, she keeps on accusing him instead of asking the questions or letting him explain his side. What was the point of the breakdown scene if nothing moved forward in their relationship? I absolutely hated AnuPreLika scene today. It was so mentally exhausting watching their scene. 

I am not supposed to ask any logical questions to these writers, but Prerna knew that Komo adopted Sneha. Correct? That means Sneha is in Basu house. She came to confront AnuLika in Basu house. Why did she not demand to see Sneha right away? And if it was as easy as it was for Anurag to break up with Komolika as shown in today's episode, why did he wait for 8 years? 

The last week should have been about reconciliation between AnuPre, and not the last episode only so that the audience can believe even 1% in their happily ever after, after watching them constantly fight for months post 8 years leap. But no, it's like no matter what Anurag says now, how much ever he explains his side, cries in front of her, Prerna has absolutely no faith in him. What is the point of a HEA when there is no trust from one person in a couple in a relationship till the very last week, till the very last episode? 

I do not want to defend Anurag as he has made big-time blunders in the name of good intentions, but this last week, we still get to see his blind support and faith in Prerna and love for her. This is the consistency in his character. No matter how much Prerna accuses him, he still supports her and acts in her benefit behind her back. As soon as he saw Sneha at his home, he concluded Komo's actions correctly and worked right away to get Sneha to Prerna. His actions in multiple tracks were completely wrong and indefensible, but his intentions were always clear to the audience. At least I can connect to his character. 

Alot of AnuPre fans are happy about the HEA but jeez watching Prerna constantly accuse Anurag, not using her mind at all in trying to connect the dots, showing absolutely no faith in Anurag is so tiring. On one side we are shown Anurag's blind support for her and on the other side, we see Prerna's total lack of faith in Anurag. How are we to be happy about their HEA? 

Lets see what is in store for us in the remaining episodes. I would love to see Mohini deal with Komolika once and for all and get rid of her from Anurag's life.  

Word to everything you said!!!

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

prerna wants to take sneha to dinner and sing her a lullaby🤣

she is a grown uo girl..very bad dialogue aur wrong timing..that ladka is not anurag butbits going to be kaushik🤪

komolika madam aur anurag ladka😆

A friend of mine thinks the ladka the goons were talking about is....Mr Bajaj..LMAO 🤣🤣

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

A friend of mine thinks the ladka the goons were talking about is....Mr Bajaj..LMAO 🤣🤣

🤣

gunnun thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

🤣