Frequent Posters

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

😂😂😂

I am getting flashes of NB climbing onto a tree in my head 🤣 

🤣🤣

Its time for another dose of ", isse zyada insecure aadmi Maine aaj tak nahi dekha". 😂 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

Changing narration is common in ITV and it has messed up things for many shows. But this is alag hi level. One episode something, another episode something. 

bcoz other shows get a set of writers I m.sure..however in this show the writers resigned after komo 1 track after that it's the set ppl...from spot dada to chai walas who write something n then they pick a chit in the morning and decide "aaj tera wala shoot karte hai kyunki teri chit aai"😤😤😤😤😤 I have always said this and time and again they have proved it...

Edited by pallawi1803 - 3 years ago
Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

bcoz other shows gets a set of writers I m.sure..however in this show the writers resigned after komo 1 track after that it's the sheet ppl...from spot dada to chai walas who write something n then they pick a chit in the morning and decide "aaj tera wala shoot karte hai kyunki teri chit aai"😤😤😤😤😤 I have always said this and time and again they have proved it...

What the hell KZK2 writers are picking up chits from spot dada to chai walas🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago

does this mean that Prerna learn about Anu's hoogly bridge majboori in the last five minutes of the last episode and then instead of having any sort of confrontation, they will directly end up pillow fighting ?🤪

I wonder, if Ekta is actually paying these CVs or are they writing the show for free, if they are writing it for free then it is alright, i understand the mind blowing nonsense they are churning out but if they are getting paid then they are putting ekta on high weed, otherwise aisi writing ke liye paise kon dega 

All I want to say is that only Mohini is in character, rest of the people are behaving like they have short term memory losses and Bajaj seems like those maasi chachis of ekta shows who comes once in a while just to show their faces 

Eri-Kavana thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

does this mean that Prerna learn about Anu's hoogly bridge majboori in the last five minutes of the last episode and then instead of having any sort of confrontation, they will directly end up pillow fighting ?🤪

I wonder, if Ekta is actually paying these CVs or are they writing the show for free, if they are writing it for free then it is alright, i understand the mind blowing nonsense they are churning out but if they are getting paid then they are putting ekta on high weed, otherwise aisi writing ke liye paise kon dega 

All I want to say is that only Mohini is in character, rest of the people are behaving like they have short term memory losses and Bajaj seems like those maasi chachis of ekta shows who comes once in a while just to show their faces 

😆😆

Bold.... No, even she is out of character now, she is happy to hear that Samidha is Sneha, & she is getting emotional😆

Edited by EriKavana - 3 years ago
Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EriKavana

😆😆

Bold.... No, even she is out of character now, she is happy to hear that Samidha is Sneha, & she is getting emotional😆

Yes I was shocked to see Mohini today becoming happy after knowing that Samidha is Sneha. I didn't expect such a warm reaction from Mohini. I think since the show is ending now all the characters including Mohini Basu will develop bipolar disorders and acts extra sweet including Mohini Basu  too

😆🤣

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
raghvi4life thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abjini

Yes I was shocked to see Mohini today becoming happy after knowing that Samidha is Sneha. I didn't expect such a warm reaction from Mohini. I think since the show is ending now all the characters including Mohini Basu will develop bipolar disorders and acts extra sweet including Mohini Basu  too

😆🤣

Yeah even I was shocked that the Mohini Basu is happy to find out that Samidha is Sneha. I guess the writers are trying to make everything a happy ending and so they even added this angle. 😆

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Just saw the epi. It was a decent one minus  the Kauki part😴😴 I loved AnuSneha❤️

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Finished watching Tuesday’s episode!

The best part of the episode was only Anurag-Sneha scene which lasted for few minutes in the episode.

It was really nice to see Anurag comforting Sneha and asking her whether she wants to stay here or with Prerna. Anurag dialogues were nice and Parth acting was very good in this particular scene - one could really feel the warm from the bond both father-daughter share!♥️
Now I can’t wait to see, when Anurag finds out that Samidha is Sneha, his CutiePie!🥺♥️

I’m wondering since when did Mohini started to like Sneha. 🤔 She was happy, when Komo told her Samidha is Sneha.🤔 I swear Mohini was calling Sneha as Bajaj’s daughter before 8 years leap and now all of sudden she is calling Sneha as Anurag’s daughter. Do writers have amnesia?

Erica was good in Orphanage scene with Chandrika and Priyanka!

What’s happening with Prerna, seems to having some bipolar behaviour lol.😆

I swear Prerna found out, it was Komo who was involved in Orphanage demolition and not Anurag. Also in the hospital Anurag had a complete breakdown in front her admitting that he didn’t know Sneha is dead, also asked for forgiveness. So why she is still blaming Anurag in the Precap. Seriously, CVs need to stop making Prerna look even more dumber than before! 😳

We only have 4 episodes left. Why can’t CVs focus on the main leads atleast now and tie up the loose ends. 😕 It’s getting so annoying that CVs are still creating more MU between AnuPre, when there are many other good things to show and clear up the previous mess. So much SS being wasted on other characters instead of main leads.🤔

Looking at current pace, seems like we are only going to get AnuPre reunion in the last few minutes of the last episode. Such a waste! 😒

Edited by Shooting.Star - 3 years ago
shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

bcoz other shows get a set of writers I m.sure..however in this show the writers resigned after komo 1 track after that it's the set ppl...from spot dada to chai walas who write something n then they pick a chit in the morning and decide "aaj tera wala shoot karte hai kyunki teri chit aai"😤😤😤😤😤 I have always said this and time and again they have proved it...

Looks like this only is the case🤣