Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 29 Sep 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Prerna’s Unbridled Rage 

Episode begins with Anu looking at Samidha , the entire Basu family is present . Kom asks Anu to show some reaction as this was his second daughter Samidha !! Anu thanks Kom. 
Moh asks Anu ..... why thanks ?? why go for adoption when they already have their daughter ?? Niv also questions Kom as she failed to understand her motive behind this act .

Anu retorts that even he failed to understand why she asked Anupam to leave BB . MoNi glare at Anu. 

Kom protests that if they discuss such stuff the little angel Samidha will get bored !! Moh protests how can they get an unknown girl,into the family, no one knew who were her parents, where is she from, what was her “gotra “ Anu asks Moh to  remain quiet . “Mujhey yeh ladki bahut pasand hai” he likes the girl very much !! Kom beams with pride. 
Anu remembers Pre talking time Priyanka and Pre wanted to adopt this girl, now she will reach orphanage n find nothing as Samidha was here !! He failed to understand why Kom adopted this child in a hurry !!

At Orphanage Priyanka reveals to Pre that Samidha was her own blood , her real lost daughter  ..Sneha .Pre is teary eyed with happiness on kowing her daughter was alive n Samidha was Sneha .

Chandrika fumes with fury .He tries to stop Priyanka, Priyanka lashes out at chandrika for Separating a baby from her mother for all these years , for giving away Samidha to cruel Kom, how could she Gets emotional. 
soon Pre fumes with fury, she assumed rudra roop of Durga Devi and confronts Chandrika for keeping her in the dark about her daughter, for keeping her daughter separated from her , she threatens to chop off chandrika’s finger with supari cutter unless she revealed the truth. Durga Maa holy chants heard in BG.

Flashes of Durga maa shown . Soon Chandrika agrees to blurt out everything . She reveals how she was bribed by Kom to kill the two days baby, how she was paid to set the orphanage on fire . She then was caught by greed n used her as a bait to blackmail Kom for money and she did . Finally Kom adopted that kid .

Pre lets go of Chandrika, much tk her relief , Pre then decides to confront Kom, this time nothing could save Kom from her fury. She rushes out. 

At BB Anu is seen showing Samidha her room decorated with cute toys, wall papers , done up in a lavish way for a little girl, he then asks Samidha whom he wanted as her mother ,. Komolika aunty or Prerna aunty  ...Sam hesitates..OM much encouragement from Anu she states she prefers Pre as her mother.she narrates how she had refused to accompany kom, how Chandrika forced her, slapped her, threatened her of dire consequences if she did not go with Kom, Anu apologises for what she had to go through n also for being forced to come here .. 

Anu asks her to relax, he reassures He will return the adoption papers n make sure she had Pre as her mother, Sam smiles at Anu for this .

At BB Kaushik refuses to accept he was such a bad guy that Kukki broke off with him,  asked the nurse to lie to him about her being in coma !! He decides to go back to London, he wanted to get away from here, he wanted tk get Kukki outnof his thoughts, he could not bear Kukki’s hatred for him.Monu is  upset seeing Kau in this state.  

At Prerna’s house, Shivi, Anushka n Kukki discuss the pros n comes of KauKi rishta. How Baj would disagree, How she better reveal to Pre first , how Pre could manage to manao him Baj would take time to accept Kaushik, she could propose to Kaushik n have great time with him n give time to their families to accept their rishtaa. 
they ask Kukki to call Kau, he refuses to take the call , much to Monu’s shock. Kukki n Anushka seek help from chai waala to call Kau over for something urgent  . Kau agrees to come. 

Niv confronts Kom for adopting unknown kid , asks her to leave her back where ever she had come from, Niv is taken aback when zkom reveals this kid was none other than AnuPre daughter Sneha , AnuPre we’re nit aware their baby was alive n presumed her to be dead . Niv is shocked .
Pre is seen driving to BB , she recollects all the beautiful, cute, happy moments with Samidha, AnuPreSam moments . She gets teary eyed as she recollects all the fond memories . 
Baj calls her up worrying if she was OK, he was trying to contact her for some time now n asks what she was doing . Pre shares with him the happy news that her long presumed daughter was live, she had found her, Samidha was her Sneha. Baj is taken aback.Pre informs Baj that Kom played dirty game with her, before she could reach the orphanage to adopt Samidha , Kom adopted her . She was going to BB to confront Kom, Baj He asks her to wait for her, they both will go together, Pre states she alone was good enough for tha Kom, this time she had challenged a mother . She will not let go this time, she guys the call.

Pre drives on In fit of fury.

At BB Kom is gloating how she performed the duties of a good bahu. She got the blood line of this family . This kid has Anu’s blood in her , she was is khandaan ka chiraag !! MoNi are speechless . Samidha was Sneha !! Anu’s blood, AnuPre’s first child . She asks MoNi to keep this secret . If Anu came to know , he will return Samidha to Sneha . 
right then Anu arrives n states yes he was going to return Samidha to Prerna . 

last few mins 

Kom fears Anu over heard KoMoNi conversation 
Kom is worried that Anu has just come to know Samidha is Sneha , she wonders what he will do now . 
Anu asks MoNi to leave him alone with Kom for discussing something important .

Anu bolts the door n confronts Kom. She protests she did everything for Anu’s sake !! 
Anu fumes as he says Kom adopted Samidha in a hurry just because she came to know Pre wanted to adopt her . And also zkom knew why Pre wanted to adopt Samidha !, 
Anu asks Kom why did she not inform Anu that his child was no more !! why Did she adopts Samidha when she knew Pre had got attached with that kid and she wanted her I; place of her own lost kid !! 
Kom is relieved that Anu  had not over heard Samidha was Sneha .

She retorts that she wanted to make Pre pine n cry for the kid that’s why she adopted Samidha . 
precap

Pre co fronts AnuKom at BB and threatens/warns them to return Samidha to her . Till now they had seen her anger, now they will face the fury of a mother !!!

Anu tells Kom that he hereby severed all relationships with her right now . Kom is shocked .

Kom hires contract killers n shows them Pre’s foto. She asks them to kill this woman today. The goons assure Kom, her job will be completed by evening .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: BilliCat.

Hey guys, 

This is regarding posting of the GIF in written update thread. 

You can post GIFs and pictures related to the current episode but please do not post it on the first page as Suta would be posting the written update on first page and if someone has less internet speed it would be hard for them to read the update. 

If you are posting GIFs in other pages, one post shouldn't have more than 2 GIFs/ pictures. The post shouldn't be only GIFs/pictures either. 

-KZK2 DT

Hey Guys, 

Moral policing: Moral policing is not allowed in the forum. We have been constantly asking members to just report rather than attacking each other. We do not allow any sort of comments against any members views.  You can disagree to their point of view. 

for example: 

Member 1: Earth is flat 

Member 2: I do not agree with you. I feel earth is round. You can believe in whatever you want though.

This is not moral policing . 

Member 1: Moon is flat 

Member 2: You views are invalid. Your views are stupid. 

This is moral policing. 

Referring to Sneha as Sneha Rishab Bajaj/ prerish as parents : Since this is not mentioned in the show and prerish arent married in the show, they aren't legal parents too. So please refrain from mentioning things which aren't mentioned in the show. If it has been mentioned in the show, you can PM me the clip.

KZK2 DT

Originally posted by: Koeli

1) Chit Chatting is not allowed in EDT. For that please use Chat Club

2) Do not post pictures or memes that are not related to the show/episodes in EDT. 

KZK2 DT

Hey guys,

Written update thread is not a place to bring all the previous track discussions. Kindly keep the discussion to that day's episode. 

Coming to questioning other members view, guys why is it so hard to just respect other people's opinion? If you do not like a character, its understandable, we have give you freedom to discuss it in a decent way but why drag other member's views? Even though you are not talking to someone's face, there is a person sitting behind every ID. When we talk about mental health, we all are sp supportive of each other. Why cant that be followed in every thread. If you disagree with someone's pov, its perfectly fine but mocking them and bringing in old issues does not help anyone. 

Every single post we keep explaining what is allowed and what is not, even then rules are broken without a second thought. if members get warning or WL, then they feel that we are being strict or we are being partial.  We do understand sometimes we post things out of anger but please go through your own post before posting it. Even if someone's view doesn't sound right to you, you do not have to mock them or question them. 

if you feel confused about what is allowed and what is not, please PM one of us. (Appy and Erum are inactive at the moment so for now, you can only pM me. ) 

-KZK2 DT

Posting this here too so that you can go through it. The thread will be reviewed later on 

Hey guys, 

These are some of the questions I have got in the recent times. clearing them for you. Will update the rules too so its clear for everyone.

1. Using names used in the serial/official channel : ANY name used in this serial/official channels can be used here too. Whether it be animal name, age based name. anything.  If this offends you, you can discuss this with higher DTs. Please do not report posts saying they are instigating us by using a name which was used in the serial. This is ONLY allowed for characters. 

Some of the questions which came to me are : housefly is animal ref, buddha bajaj is age shaming. If it was used in the serial, we will allow that usage. If it can be used on national television, it can be used here too. 

We allow sarcastic comments on characters too. Please ensure your sarcasm is not breaking any of IF COC rules. Do not create new names for characters/couples. Triggering topics like character death, rape etc do not come under sarcasm. 

2. Bringing unwanted discussion in the written update. Written update is not frustration thread where you discuss the entire season. Discuss only THAT day's episode. That is all. Do not bring in past GIFs too. This is applicable for every other thread too.

3. Instigating fans : We allow sarcastic comments on characters but bringing in topics unrelated to topics will be considered as instigation. 

For example: since you are using bapre we will use filthy housefly too or saying since you use crybaby we will use baaz too. Is this discussion related to the topic? No. This or similar posts will be considered as instigators post. 

4. Using Sneha/Sneha Rishab Bajaj /cutie pie: Yesterday many members has PMed me proof how both were used in either serial, promo, bts clips etc. So I am going to allow the usage of all these names for now.  This rule has not been set yet. Once Appy and Erum comes back, will have a discussion with them too and come to a decision. 

5. Reporting : We get 100+ reports daily and believe it or not most of the reports are not breaking any rules. Its your right to report but please check the rules before reporting. if you have questions, please PM me for now. Once Appy and Erum comes back you can PM anyone of us three. 

6. Moral policing : We take this very seriously. Many members tend to come back to us saying they weren't moral policing or mocking. We understand your intentions might not have been to moral police but please read your posts before posting. Even if you moral police/mock/question members and edit the post, we will take necessary action. 

Disagreeing to your post is not moral policing. 

Lastly, you cant ask us to put our legs in both the boats. You want freedom of speech in forum and also want to restrict all possible words. How is this even possible? Rules cant be different for any fandom. Understand that the characters are not real and are not going to get hurt  because of the sarcasm but other members are. 

Kindly consider this as the final warning and please read through this properly. If I see the same issue repeating, you would get a WL directly without any WPM. 

-KZK2 DT

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

CVs have got no chill🤣. Last 6 days have Hospital and Attempt to murder both. 🤣  Phir se Komo's 2 rs. supaari plan's re-entry. Same dialog. Iss baar Prerna bachni nahi chahiye. As if till date she ever said 'Prerna ko pakdo lekin maaro mat'. 😆

Such new stuff. 😈

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am yet to watch the episode...just going by precap I want to ask does prerna has amnesia???? Jate jate bhi she wants my love😤😤😤😤😤 so far I have only said that she takes things at face value but looks like 8 yr of self development classes have seriously affected her brain and now she can't even retain wat just happened few hrs back....she was/is and will always be incapable of doing anything .. giving a proper reaction as well...y ott drama women...😤😤😤😤

Yesterday's episode was so so beautiful I watched it for 5-6 times already...but she had to kill it today....a repeat of komo 1 after witnessing everything Infront of her she goes back to badla..this tym to Anurag didn't even provoked her so wo excuse bhi gaya🥴🥴🥴🥴 I wish instead of this fake revenge n strong prerna they would have focused on prerna's thinking ability... buddha's constant chant of prerna is aap mahaan ho has done serious damage to her ......

This woman has joined komoni in the race of being OTT🥴🥴😤😤😤

Edited by pallawi1803 - 3 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

🤣  precap baapre. Why cteative is sleeping

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ohh  toh  prerna bus   gussa thi  anukom se  sneha  ko maarne keliye🤣

now  we will  she  her kahar 😎

kahar  of worst  mother  🤣

& eri  back too  her  bad acting thank god  ab eri ka chikhna chilna aur  overacting bubbiness nahi  dekhna  padega. 

u dont disaapoint me komo baby aa gai  apni  2rs aukaat pe  i thought u r most shatir  per nikli wahi 2rs vamp 😆 well all the  best  iss baar maar lena pre 

anu  is as clueless as  ever  now  it look like  i m watching  ekta ka ML  .jinko kuch pata hi nahi rahta

bajaj  kanha  hai aare  inko bhi layo🤣

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

& eri  back too  her  bad acting thank god  ab eri ka chikhna chilna aur  overacting bubbiness nahi  dekhna  padega. 

u dont disaapoint me komo baby aa gai  apni  2rs aukaat pe  i thought u r most shatir  per nikli wahi 2rs vamp 😆 well all the  best  iss baar maar lena pre 

anu  is as clueless as  ever  now  it look like  i m watching  ekta ka ML  .jinko kuch pata hi nahi rahta

Moni when the screenplay and editing is wronged and flow of scenes is filled with fillers which is spoiling the episode what can actors do.

Prerna ka precap is like madam alread u know anurag is not aware of anything anf he apologised.. Now u are again blaming him tum dono ko maa ka kahar.

Anuragji what were u doing in last 8 yrs if it was so easy to breakup with komolika.

Mohini why were u blaming prerna for sneha being buddes daughter when u were aware she lived with bajaj one month and she was 5th month pregnant when anurags acvident happened, today u are glad that sneha is back as samidha and she is anurags first daughter.

Anulika when u both admit that u dint consummate from 8 yrs how and when diya is ur daughter.

😆

I can write better ending than creatives of kzk

Jenny2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

i dont even understand the story....how will actors act if theu dont knw what emotions they have to potray.....why Anu was crying when he himself thrown Pre in to the brudgr and sneha to the orphanage....he never even tried to check on them....same goes for pre....

right now bad acting by both the leads.....kewal Pre ko blame karke kahan chaali😂

Jenny2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacefulmind

Moni when the screenplay and editing is wronged and flow of scenes is filled with fillers which is spoiling the episode what can actors do.

Prerna ka precap is like madam alread u know anurag is not aware of anything anf he apologised.. Now u are again blaming him tum dono ko maa ka kahar.

Anuragji what were u doing in last 8 yrs if it was so easy to breakup with komolika.

Mohini why were u blaming prerna for sneha being buddes daughter when u were aware she lived with bajaj one month and she was 5th month pregnant when anurags acvident happened, today u are glad that sneha is back as samidha and she is anurags first daughter.

Anulika when u both admit that u dint consummate from 8 yrs how and when diya is ur daughter.

😆

I can write better ending than creatives of kzk

I have never seen such a pathetic end to any of my loved show in my ITV watching history.

Also I feel bad for both Erica and Parth.

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The scenes all look disjoint .One scene Anurag is clean shaven and the next he has stubble and again he goes back to being clean shaven . There is no continuity because these scenes were shot on different days. When Erica / Prerna shot the scene in the precap , she probably had no idea that Anurag already had a breakdown in front of her about Sneha 😆