Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Erica was excellent in the first scene in the orphanage. 

I love that child actress. Till now she has only had to be bubbly and chirpy on the show. But today for the first time she had to play a child who doesn't really understand what's going on around her, but her life has taken a turn she's unhappy about. She was good. 

Loved anurag and samidha scene. They're the Baap-beti Jodi of this show. 

Its high time prwrna starts thinking. Till now I've been firmly in her corner because Anurag has wronged her in so many ways that she was always justified in blaming him for everything. But now she knows a lot of things. She knows he didn't order the orphanage demolition and he genuinely saved her life. And yesterday she found out he did not know sneha was dead, he has loved and missed her everyday and whatever he did, it was a majboori. Today chandrika said komolika did everything. And still prwrna goes to BB and accuses Anurag along with komolika? Not done Prerna. It's time you put 2 and 2 together. 

Those strong woman classes have really made Prerna terribly dumb. 😭

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

The scenes all look disjoint .One scene Anurag is clean shaven and the next he has stubble and again he goes back to being clean shaven . There is no continuity because these scenes were shot on different days. When Erica / Prerna shot the scene in the precap , she probably had no idea that Anurag already had a breakdown in front of her about Sneha 😆 

its nothing to do with continuity 

its all about dialouge 

pre -  abhi  tak mai sirf gussa thi bahanji sirf  gussa thi sneha ke marne per abhi  kahar dikhega inka.🤣

anu -  mujhe  kuch nahi pata .inko kuch  pata  rahta  bhi nahi hai😆

so i dont blame   continuity  &  looks  its  all because bad writting  .i

i feel the set of writters & director donot know story before  lockdown &  not connected to anupre 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lol after knowing Komo did all that all Anu cud manage was to say i break all and any relationship i had with u instead of handing her over to the police. And the precap the the leads are really competing for who can emote worse😆 Pre ka maa ka gussa sounded as lame as her revenge dialog😆

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Only saving grace of today's episode~~ Anurag Samidha's scene. It was so beautiful. Our onu and cutiepie💖

And I really liked Eri in the first scene where she gets to know about Sneha. 

Rest was only fillers. Kuki kushik scenes are running on seperate tangent itself. 

And Precap

Phise gunde? Madam joh saboot tha uska kya hua? 

That waz the reason Anurag was away from Pre right? Writers phise bhool gaye kya? 

Seriously, thanks Parth. For resigning. I would have stopped watching whether the show went on or not after you left. Yeh Kindergarten handling of the story abh bardasht ke bahar hai

shrutiraina007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Erica was excellent in the first scene in the orphanage. 

I love that child actress. Till now she has only had to be bubbly and chirpy on the show. But today for the first time she had to play a child who doesn't really understand what's going on around her, but her life has taken a turn she's unhappy about. She was good. 

Loved anurag and samidha scene. They're the Baap-beti Jodi of this show. 

Its high time prwrna starts thinking. Till now I've been firmly in her corner because Anurag has wronged her in so many ways that she was always justified in blaming him for everything. But now she knows a lot of things. She knows he didn't order the orphanage demolition and he genuinely saved her life. And yesterday she found out he did not know sneha was dead, he has loved and missed her everyday and whatever he did, it was a majboori. Today chandrika said komolika did everything. And still prwrna goes to BB and accuses Anurag along with komolika? Not done Prerna. It's time you put 2 and 2 together. 

Those strong woman classes have really made Prerna terribly dumb. 😭

Hope, story is so messed up. I am telling you, we have to assume lot of things after the show ends also. 

Today Chandrika told again that Komo got Sneha to orphanage. Usko Anurag ne di thi na sneha? Kya chal kya raha hai? 

Jenny2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Anu was crying bcoz he never threw pre to kill her he was sure she is going to survive and if u go back to few episodes they even showed fbs of him seeing pre in farm house so he knew she has survived....he gave Sneha to that lady to give her to prerna...he never gave her in order to kill her...of he didn't check prerna too never went to chk on Sneha or to fight with him...since he knew she has survived the least he can think is she will go after knowing Sneha has died and will never bother to chk with him wat happened to Sneha... 

And I disagree about Parth's bad acting... infact he was the only saving grave followed by komo.his scene with Sneha was so well done...he was so soft so warmed..sensed her discomfort asked her and made her speak wat she feels..that was the only worth watchable scene of the episode else everything was skip worthy.....erica really needs to accept the flaws and start working...bd doubles ka bahana kabhi sound system...i wonder wats next....look at amna , she shot alone still her scenes are well done... unlike erica who is again screaming on top of her lungs ..with OTT acting...

She came to know he was not behind orphanage there was one episode dedicated on that still she blamed him and same she did today..khair purani aadat hai uski..she claims to love him can't even say I hate him but trust chhodo she is incapable of putting 2+2 together...this thing has always annoyed me. .sab kuchh samne ho k bhi she does nothing, senses nothing..n at the end will say I always believed in our love 🥴...I really wish instead of this revenge which was always a joke they would have focused on shaping her character 🙄🥴 to glorify others they have always butchered both the leads but bcox of Parth Anurag has always managed to hold the connect with audience whereas prerna has failed badly while being a women in the women dominated industry and the pain she had to go through audience should have connected more with her...the only tym I feel a connect with her is wen she is Anurag's Prerna somehow that comes naturally to her... revenge wagairah uske bas ki baat nhi

well my point was not to say that anurag or parth is a bad actor...amd u seem to defend Parth's acting here and count on flaws of Erica.

Time and agin we all acknowledged that Partha nd Erica have both made the show. Well i was not talking about today's episode , i was talking about yesterday's emotional scene which didnt impress me at all. I dont think the performance by Parth these days  are extraordinary...the way he use to be  before and same goes to Erica and for this may be the story or the writers or the directors to be blamed.

Its just that we need to learn to accept what the others opinion is.

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenny2016

well my point was not to say that anurag or parth is a bad actor...amd u seem to defend Parth's acting here and count on flaws of Erica.

Time and agin we all acknowledged that Partha nd Erica have both made the show. Well i was not talking about today's episode , i was talking about yesterday's emotional scene which didnt impress me at all. I dont think the performance by Parth these days  are extraordinary...the way he use to be  before and same goes to Erica and for this may be the story or the writers or the directors to be blamed.

Its just that we need to learn to accept what the others opinion is.

I am mad at the story and her acting... story of this show has always been bad those who have followed the show since beginning know it well but her acting makes it worse...she fails to emote certain things and make it so OTT that u will end up getting mad at her....an actor had to rise above the script to show his capability and that's wat Parth has done here...n honestly I do not need to defend him...enough has been said, done and the show going off air is enough hint ...and as far as yesterday's episode was concerned well since we can't talk in EDT I'll talk some other thread but for me he was perfect not just me but few I know for them as well he was excellent without OTT he potrayed the pain and the helplessness....and these days it's only Parth whose performance is holding the show test all are doing tym pass.  Erica potrays pain beautifully that's her forte but sry that's the only thing she does excellently...and I have never said Parth is perfect no one is but yeah definitely the best of the lot....

shrutiraina007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

shuthi 

no wonder parth & erica  is feel so disconnected because  they themself nit connected to character after  lockdown no sir no pair 

i feel in september some story   naration is changed & this  we got 

Changing narration is common in ITV and it has messed up things for many shows. But this is alag hi level. One episode something, another episode something. 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hope4u

Chalo the show has to end on its favorite note.. 😂 Prerna ka kidnap, anurag saving her and mandir me shaadi. 🤣

😂😂😂

I am getting flashes of NB climbing onto a tree in my head 🤣 

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

😂😂😂

I am getting flashes of NB climbing onto a tree in my head 🤣 

🤣🤣🤣