Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: its-alexandrite

watched lover - tamil movie

i didnt like it..

2.30 hr is too much for this one.. felt lag here and there.

but acting was good..

reading synopsis i didnt liked

but my collegues are telling so gud... different view f being lovers etc etc

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nichuss

reading synopsis i didnt liked

but my collegues are telling so gud... different view f being lovers etc etc

oh.. in youtube i saw some positive reviews thats why i tried...smiley24

watched melle, yuvam, djibouti.. one time watchable movies..

all are amit chakkalakkal movies... i fast forwarded all of them....

yuvam - this is about ksrtc. realistic theme. good one.

djibouti - thrilling movie. not bad

melle - this one actually different and good. but very slow movie. and the heroine - i dont know her, didnt like her.

and yeah - i watched that movie - oru sindoorapottinte ormakku. so many twists.. directed by cochin haneefa..smiley20

Nichuss thumbnail

premalu getting released on April 12 @hotstar

watched aadujeevithamsmiley27

i dont have words.....smiley27

blessy's direction - the contrasting shots, the way he conveyed the story in just 2.45 hours, the way he conveyed emotions smiley32 i want to mention one specific scene- the scene of flowing water in the desert changing to the river in kerala was beautiful.....smiley20

a r rahman's music and bgm - soulful, still in my earssmiley32

actors - prithviraj as najeeb, k r gokul as hakkim, jimmy jean louis as ibrahim khadari - they were awesome smiley32

there may be spoilers ahead

even though blessy didnt accommodate the complete events from the book into the film - which is obviously impossible -  he gave me the exact visualization for the imagination i created while reading the novel. najeeb, hakkim, arbab, ibrahim khadari, the masara, his hopeless years, their dream escape, the horrible face changing desert, their painful journey, hakkim's tragic deathsmiley27

prithviraj as najeeb ........oh prithviraj ...... his physical transformation, his effort - i am shocked......when he removed his dress, when i saw his body, i am really really really shockedsmiley3  i will never forget that 'escape' expression he gave..... that smile of relief, that hope in his eyes, along with arr's bgm smiley27

for najeeb it was his fate, but for prithviraj this is his choice, his dedication smiley20

gokul as hakkim - hakkim's innocence, hakkim's hope, hakkim's hallucination and his final moments....... i cant believe this is his first film !!!!!!!!!!!

along with prithviraj - gokul's physical transformation is also shoking.....

i was restless as i knew his death is coming. that segment is very painful in the book. for first time ever in my life, my eyes were filled with tears in the theatre. 

Edited by its-alexandrite - 1 months ago
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I watched Inspector Rishi on Prime. Forest theme - 10 episodes. It was good. Loved the cinematography, it is like European crime suspense shows. 

Originally posted by: Cosmo-Girl

I watched Inspector Rishi on Prime. Forest theme - 10 episodes. It was good. Loved the cinematography, it is like European crime suspense shows. 

just finished..

liked it. different theme. music - intro song and that vanaratchi drama song - superb..

but in the climax i dont like it that they tried to kill innocent people

watched two telugu movies

oh! baby - fantasy movie. loved samanthasmiley20

adbhutham - sci-fi. really loved this movie. executed very well.

both are enjoyable and one time watchable. 

Nichuss thumbnail

i tried Lover

semma boring.... i watched the whole movie in 30mts..... i think generation gap pblm too.... he doesnt luk like human in starting.....

with alcoholic behavior n all...

watched premalu...

surprisingly it is an ordinary movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  but it is a super good one... have repeat value also, like thanneer mathan...smiley20

very similar to gireesh a d 's previous movies, this is also a comedy movie.... the whole 2.30 hr i thoroughly enjoyed....superb...

after the intro of the supporting character- amal davis by sangeeth prathap- the film goes to next level.... naslen - sangeeth combo was ADIPOLI .............smiley10 namitha and the other supporting characters were also good - shyam mohan, akhila etc... 

bgm and music - super...smiley20

Nichuss thumbnail

even i felt it as an ordinary movie... hyped effect i didnt see in the movie... i didnt felt bored.... sometimes i felt it went overboard... the character Thomas... i liked his cameo was good... then wedding crash... songs too was good... other than that...i didnt felt wow factor.... 

wat im wondering is hw it went into 100Cr... was it bcz thr was no other movie to compete during its release time... anyways....

one time watch