Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

Great analysis. I find similarities between the Cullen clan & the Cheel clan - united & strong, close knit group. One for all, all for one. Veer has certain principles & ideals, this explains why his family members haven't told him about their illegal business affairs, he has a sense of right & wrong, like how he stopped Noor's wedding, how he felt remorse when she died, he felt deep sorrow when his twin brother died, he has certainly got his share of intense & strong emotions and maybe he has inherited this trait from his mother.

He felt sorrow when Teer died but he was laughing and mocking Shukla when his sons died where he was forcing him to drink alcohol saying that cheels find death attractive and all that. Was that Veer or Teer?

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rein123

He felt sorrow when Teer died but he was laughing and mocking Shukla when his sons died where he was forcing him to drink alcohol saying that cheels find death attractive and all that. Was that Veer or Teer?

That was Veer because he told his brothers that he met bani 3.5 times 

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur

That was Veer because he told his brothers that he met bani 3.5 times 

Then why was he celebrating the death of shukla’s sons like that, it’s kind of inconsistent with his character.

AnnieSKaur thumbnail

Then why was he celebrating the death of shukla’s sons like that, it’s kind of inconsistent with his character.

Do you remember initial episodes where balwant said that veer roshni ki or kheecha jaega something like that...means slowly slowly he'll take step towards positivity... he'll become a good person...

Also he has a grey character.. that's why he behaved like that

Edited by AnnieSKaur - 3 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur

Did you remember initial episodes where balwant said that veer roshni ki or kheecha jaega something like that...means slowly slowly he'll take step towards positivity... he'll become a good person...

Also he has a grey character.. that's why he behaved like that

I see... So had he not met Bani he would have laughed off Teer’s death as well. But why Bani only? What is their real connection 

AnnieSKaur thumbnail

I see... So had he not met Bani he would have laughed off Teer’s death as well. But why Bani only? What is their real connection 

That i don't know but i guess bani's soulmate is veer and in kalyug also akesh was her soulmate....

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That was Veer. In that scene he showed his flawed side since he wasn't quite close to the sons of Shukla ji. I think none of the Singhania boys were much close to those two boys. 

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Great analysis. I find similarities between the Cullen clan & the Cheel clan - united & strong, close knit group. One for all, all for one. Veer has certain principles & ideals, this explains why his family members haven't told him about their illegal business affairs, he has a sense of right & wrong, like how he stopped Noor's wedding, how he felt remorse when she died, he felt deep sorrow when his twin brother died, he has certainly got his share of intense & strong emotions and maybe he has inherited this trait from his mother.

Yep! That would also explain the theory, why veer could be so special and has the calibre to be Adi-Naagin's Soulmate! Humans have a more evolved soul compared to other creatures. Being a hybrid, technically veer is the highest authority in all the animals! I mean, isn't it said, humans are the most evolved animals?😆

A very vague theory though, but only this can explain, why veer is so discrete than his kins!😆

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That was Veer. In that scene he showed his flawed side since he wasn't quite close to the sons of Shukla ji. I think none of the Singhania boys were much close to those two boys. 

But celebrating was definitely, damn devilish mahn! No wonder shukla is betraying them!😆

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It was Veer. I didn't like the way he forced Shukla to drink alcohol. Nobody should behave in such a manner. The makers purposely did that to show he was mannerless. He's a grey character that's the reason they show his negative shades. I guess those guys were not his brothers, so he didn't feel anything for them. Also, I think they were not close to him.