Balwant’s conversation with Mayuri

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What did he mean by aurat zaat hoti Hi aisi hai? Even if a person knows them since ages they are unpredictable and backstab you any moment. 

Could his wife have backstabbed or betrayed him? And is that why there are no women in their house? Why is he so misogynistic?

And how did he conclude that Bani doesn’t have a motive to kill Veer? He knew that Bani did not want to marry Veer when she was fighting with Veer infront of him. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rein123

What did he mean by aurat zaat hoti Hi aisi hai? Even if a person knows them since ages they are unpredictable and backstab you any moment. 

Could his wife have backstabbed or betrayed him? And is that why there are no women in their house? Why is he so misogynistic?

And how did he conclude that Bani doesn’t have a motive to kill Veer? He knew that Bani did not want to marry Veer when she was fighting with Veer infront of him. 

I noticed what he said about women. Probably, something happened in his life in the past and it will be revealed later. It can be the reason behind absence of women in their house. In my opinion, he thought Bani wouldn't kill Veer because she tried to help her. But yes, he trusted her easily. 

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

To kill someone or to hate someone is completely a different thing. For cheels, bani is normal girl who is now veer’s wife. Yes before she didn’t want to marry veer but  may be  after party drama  of Bani like (my pati Parmeshwar my husband ) veer father is in delusional bani is accepting her marraige.

& he clearly said “ agar bani ka intention veer ko marne ka hota to usse vo ghar pe hi kyun lati” 

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha90

I noticed what he said about women. Probably, something happened in his life in the past and it will be revealed later. It can be the reason behind absence of women in their house. In my opinion, he thought Bani wouldn't kill Veer because she tried to help her. But yes, he trusted her easily. 

I wonder what could it have been. Maybe his wife tried to stop him from doing something evil which according to him was backstabbing. 

I think it has something to do with Veer’s real parents... perhaps Balwant is not the real Cheel King... maybe Balwant is actually Veer’s uncle and the real Cheel King was murdered by Balwant. The real Cheel King was probably a good guy who did not worship the Mrityu ka devta And never ordered the Cheels to terrorize normal people. His brother’s devotion to some God could have been the reason behind them getting the ichaadhari boon but Balwant lied about that and made it look like they got the boom because of markash, whereas only real Gods can grant those kind of boons. Peacocks got their boon from Indra dev, while snakes got it from Lord Shiv. So who do you think would have actually granted that boon to eagles?

Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Balwant also has some painful past  I wish his ladylove should not be a naagin like veer😆

Balwant thinks bani is a normal girl whilst mayuri has big reason to kill as she already had eye on veer and she wanted to marry him. 

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rein123

I wonder what could it have been. Maybe his wife tried to stop him from doing something evil which according to him was backstabbing. 

I think it has something to do with Veer’s real parents... perhaps Balwant is not the real Cheel King... maybe Balwant is actually Veer’s uncle and the real Cheel King was murdered by Balwant. The real Cheel King was probably a good guy who did not worship the Mrityu ka devta And never ordered the Cheels to terrorize normal people. His brother’s devotion to some God could have been the reason behind them getting the ichaadhari boon but Balwant lied about that and made it look like they got the boom because of markash, whereas only real Gods can grant those kind of boons. Peacocks got their boon from Indra dev, while snakes got it from Lord Shiv. So who do you think would have actually granted that boon to eagles?

Ok, let's see what happens. 

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha90

Ok, let's see what happens. 

Yeah let’s see

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manu_986

Balwant also has some painful past  I wish his ladylove should not be a naagin like veer😆

Balwant thinks bani is a normal girl whilst mayuri has big reason to kill as she already had eye on veer and she wanted to marry him. 

That's what i think yaar..tumne meri mann ki baat kehdi😆

I think balwant ki wife bhi ek naagin hogi and later he got to know about this and kuch misunderstanding hui hogi that's why he thinjs all women are back stabber ....

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I strongly feel, balwant's wife would be human! I always felt, Veer is like a hybrid of human and cheel! He is in human form, not just because he's ichhadhaari, but also, he really would be HALF HUMAN!

I feel this coz, veer is a stark exception to cheels clan. He has EMOTIONS! He feel sorrow, love, anger etc. Other cheels also does, but they don't feel 'guilt' which veer does(in noor's case!)

That also explains, veer being the most powerful cheel amongst all! Veer is  almost like, bella and edward's daughter in twilight!😆 But ofc, a very very refined version!

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

I strongly feel, balwant's wife would be human! I always felt, Veer is like a hybrid of human and cheel! He is in human form, not just because he's ichhadhaari, but also, he really would be HALF HUMAN!

I feel this coz, veer is a stark exception to cheels clan. He has EMOTIONS! He feel sorrow, love, anger etc. Other cheels also does, but they don't feel 'guilt' which veer does(in noor's case!)

That also explains, veer being the most powerful cheel amongst all! Veer is  almost like, bella and edward's daughter in twilight!😆 But ofc, a very very refined version!

Great analysis. I find similarities between the Cullen clan & the Cheel clan - united & strong, close knit group. One for all, all for one. Veer has certain principles & ideals, this explains why his family members haven't told him about their illegal business affairs, he has a sense of right & wrong, like how he stopped Noor's wedding, how he felt remorse when she died, he felt deep sorrow when his twin brother died, he has certainly got his share of intense & strong emotions and maybe he has inherited this trait from his mother.