Awesome update ❤️

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

It was too good. Continue soon😳

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing update beautifully written eagerly waiting for your upcoming update good luck yaar

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

oh junior vansh had arrived.

wow thank god they both are safe n healthy

please do continue

bye sumi

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agar coal walking wali episode apki blood boil hoga, to aaj ki ilzaam wala episode kese laga ? I WAS THIS CLOSE TO THROWING MY PHONE DOWN IN ANGER WHILE WATCHING IT 🤬 

Great joob ! Please update soo. 🥰♥️

Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

superb loved it update soon 

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter : 05

They both ran into the room and went near to the small human who was trying to get up holding the cot. Before Riddhima could, Vansh with long strides at once was beside him and took him out of the cot and started talking with him in baby language. Riddhima kept looking at the scene in front of her in complete aww. If someone few years ago told her she would see Vansh like this she would have laughed it off. But here he is. Holding onto their 1.5year old son and trying to make him stop crying doing all the crazy stuffs and talking in baby language. Riddhima sent a silent prayers to God so that her family always stay like this and no harm befall on them. With that she went towards her husband and son. It’s time for the mother to take in-charge. She missed her son terribly and now time to make up for the lost cuddle and love.“Aaja mera bachcha, mumma ko bohut missy kiya apne,” Riddhima told him and tried to take him from Vansh. Vansh moved back and skeptically looked at her and said “ Riddhima you haven’t freshened up yet.” Riddhima scoffed. “Vansh I haven’t seen him for two days. Just let me hold him at least.” “No Riddhima,Jab tak argue kar rahi ho fresh ho kar asakti thi. Just 5 min. Main hoon Reyansh ke pas. Uska khana garam kar deta hoon,tum khila dena, ok ? Riddhima made a face at Vansh’s no nonsense face and ran towards her room. She can’t waste anymore time arguing him knowing very well he won’t let her touch her son unless she cleans herself first.

Vansh smiled at Riddhima’s running state. But as soon as she moved away, Vansh went back to his stoic mood and gently dropping a kiss on his son’s head went to his study as soon as he could carrying him. Vansh picked up the phone and dialled Angre. He looked up to check once if Riddhima is here or not and then spoke“Ha Angre, Riddhima came back. That’s why couldn’t finish.Now give me Kabir’s update. What is he upto? 

"Kabir ne kuch nahi kiya. Kuch karne ke layek nehi raha who. Aj usko ek aur electric shock diya asylum walone. I don’t think he will survive very long.’ Said Angre. 

He has to. He has to stay alive and be tortured. He ruined my everything. He almost killed Riddhima and Ishani. He is the reason Anupriya mom killed my father. For him I had to leave everything. I am happy but that doesn’t mean he gets forgiveness. Usse jagao aur phir torture karo. Aur Anupriya mom ki bhi unki bete ki khabar dete rehna. Yehi unki saja hain. Tarap tarap ke marenge sabke sab” Vansh gritted his teeth. 

Yes bhai, definitely this will happen”,said Angre. At the same time his son cried feeling bit uncomfortable and Vansh instantly went back to his softer mood and started cooing at his son. Angre smiled over the phone. It is hard to believe it is the same Vansh he worked under so many years. “Smiling a lot,aren’t we?”, Vansh baritone voice came over. 

Bhai what to do, never thought tosee you like this. I am just glad you never told Bhabi the entire truth varna…”. “Angre !! “, Vansh almost shouted. “How many times did I tell you not to even think about it let alone speaking of it. She will never know. 

“Kya pata nehichalega Vansh ? Came Riddhima’s voice from back and Vansh for a second stilled and cut the call. But the very next moment looked at her with smile and toldher “That Angre forgot Ishani’s birthday and it was I who messaged him to buygift for her.” “Phir toh Angre ki khair nahi. Lao phone do main baat karti hoon,' RIddhima told while taking her son from Vansh and settling him in her lap. Aren’t you supposed feed your son Riddhima?  “And you were supposed to heat it up. But you didn’t.” “Sorry who Angre ka call aya…“. It’s okay Vansh, maine garam kar diya . Aab jake mumma beta khana khayenge okkayy? Riddhima talked with her son in a baby voice and he started laughing. Vansh kept looking at them mesmerized. 

That’s it. This is it. . His world, is this. He slightly bent down and whispered to Riddhima.” We haven’t finished yet. Karlo jitna laad karna hain apne bete ko. Raat abhi baki hain. Ho sake toh thora aram bhi karlo. Aaj raat shonewale toh nahi hain hum. Sirf Reyansh hi nahi, uski Papa ne bhi bohut miss kiya apko ar aaj raat puri bharpayi hogi uski.” Riddhima went all red and glared at Vansh. He winked at her and Riddhima instantly got up and went to the kitchen to bring the food. He now can’t wait for their son to sleep. A riled up Riddhima is quite a fun. With that he sent a silent prayer to God unknown to the fact his wife did the same few minutes ago.

I am sorry Riddhima, I know I lied to you that they are in jail but this is something I will always keep you and Reyansh away from. This is from our past which we left behind. But no matter what I am Vansh Rai Singhania at the end of the day and I don’t forgive who betrayed me. You are and will be the only exception. I know I started this game knowing very well you were a spy but even then, I wanted you. Since the first time I saw you I wanted you by my side. And when I got to know about Kabir I made you fall in love with me so that I can beat him in his own game. But in the process, I fell in love with you. What started as mere power game for me turned into something so beautiful that I can’t afford to lose you ever. You will never know this truth Riddhima. Never. Some secrets are better not to be revealed so that our present stay as beautiful as it is.” With that thought he looked at the horizon. The moon is still bright and warm just as he liked. And it will always be like this. A small world of them where there is only love. And it will stay like that always. And Vash..no Vansh Rai Singhania will ensure no one even dares to take a look at his family , forget about harming them.

Riddhima smiled while feeding her son. He is just a mini version of Vansh. But got her eyes. Something Vansh is so fond of. Riddhima sighed thinking of everything. She never imagined her life could be this beautiful and full of love. She still remembers when they got to know they were becoming parents. Vansh went into a statue mood and couldn’t react for few minutes. But she will cherish the moment when Vansh has his eyes brimming with tears holding their son for the first time. Being the secretive man he is he would never agree but she knows that he would stealthily go to the nursery at night and sit beside his son watching over him night after night. And she wants nothing more. Not even the secret of past Vansh so diligently tried to hide. Yes ! she knows that Kabir just isn’t in any normal jail.  Vansh have put him somewhere far to ensure he gets his due. And to be honest she doesn’t mind the fact that Vansh didn’t share this with her. She doesn’t need any explanation from him. Her memory takes her back to the day when on the day of Durga puja, Vansh had questioned her faltering trust on him. That time Vansh still thought she is with kabir and trying to find out about Ragini. She closed her eyes and remembered his words. “Marriage is not just seven phera, one mangalsutra and a bit sindoor. The day the hesitation between us ends, the day we feel we are not strangers having trust just as a show off, that will be the day our relationship will actually start. And from that day we will belong to each other. Neither we need explanation nor any proofs to trust each other.” Those words still rings in her ear. 

That day something changed in her and for the first time she saw Vansh as a normal human seeking for love and trust. And that day she promised she will give him that all her life and will never question him. Just like today his call with Angre. She knew there was something else but if Vansh isn’t telling her it means it has nothing to do with their present. She trust him and their present. And she now knows better not to dig up the past and ruin their love that keeps her overwhelmed in every second. And she is grateful for this life

She looked at her smiling son and showered kisses over him. He giggled more. She picked him up and went towards the study where her life, her Vansh awaits with open arms to embrace her and their life with all the love in this world. Her safe heaven and she wants nothing more than that.

They both have their secrets yet now. But what changed between them is their Love. Their love is stronger than any secret,plotting,scheming and any betrayal. A relationship that had started with nothing but betrayal has burned and went through every turmoil to be what it is today. And their constant pray is that it remains as beautiful as it is now always. 

And with that this FS ends. Hopefully you liked the journey they had. 

Edited by jisa - 3 years ago
the-havelgirl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just amazing ending.. lovely❤️❤️