RIANSH FS : Silver lining (Chapter - 5: Page 9 updated)

Posted: 3 years ago

Silver Lining

Chapter : 01

Vansh POV

“Your time is up Vansh. Ma and I suffered a lot for you. Tumhe andar se khatam karna mera jid ban gaya tha aur aaj finally, finally you are on your knees. Kya kya nehi kiya maine, kitne shapne dekhe maine is din ki. Akhir jeet meri huyi. Tum haar gaye Vansh. Tum haargaye. “ Kabir laughed like a maniac

Kabir kept blabbering but Vansh hardly paid heed to him. He never found Kabir to be his match. Even when he was on his knees in front of him, after being betrayed and brutally beaten all he could think how foolish Kabir is. He thinks he was the one who made The Vansh Raisinghania fell on his knees. That fool. It can never be him. It was always the girl who right at this moment looking at him with all the pain and tears in her eyes. Why is she crying? Isn’t this what she wanted? To put an end to him and reunite with her Kabir.

No !! the inner demon in him screamed. Not her Kabir. She is only his. She only belongs to Vansh Raisinghania. Even when all the truth is in front of him that how she paved her way into his house and heart just to make Kabir win, his heart isn’t ready to let her go. His Riddhima ! Isn’t she so beautiful? Her orange dupatta is flying high in the air. Reminds him of the first time he saw her. Her big doe eyes and luscious hair flying along with her orange dupatta. He knew there was something about her when he saw her again in his cruise. He put Angre in work immediately. But nothing could track her back to Kabir. Now when he looks back, would he have liked to know about Kabir in the beginning and stopped Riddhima entering his life ? Hell no. He wouldn’t trade a single moment of theirs with anything. He loved her. And he loves her even now. No matter how she came in his life and why she stayed, she belonged to him. Only to him.

“I am talking to you Vansh. Haar ki dukh se patthar ho gayi?Ya phir apni biwi aur Ma ke dhoke se jubaan khagayi?” Kabir’s loud voice broke his trance. What’s his problem? Why can’t he let him have his final moments of peace? Isn’t that enough that he is killing him off, now he is not even letting him be with his Riddhima in his thoughts?“Beyakoof ho tum, jo soch te ho ke Vansh ko hara sakte ho tum”,Vansh gritted his teeth. “Tumhari hesiyat nehi hain ke tum mujhe maat do” . Kabir striked his gun hard against Vansh temple. “VANSH !!!!!”. He could hear Riddhima scream while his head was buzzing with the strike. Poor Riddhima. Is Ma holding her too tightly? Is she hurting? But before he could think Kabir pulled him up.“Chup, chup ho ja . Chup !! Kaha se aa rahi hain yeh akaar tujhme? Dikhta nahi tujhe ? Tera jo bhi tha aab shab mera ho chuka hain. Bohut bhorosha tha na tujhe apni biwi ke upar? Sab kuch uske naam kar diaya tha na ? Yehi teri sabse bari bhul thi. Aab teri property bhi meri. Teri Ma bhi meri aur teri biwi bhi.Kuch nehi hain tera. Baas naam ka reh gaya tu, jise main abhi mita dunga.”Saying this, Kabir pushed him off the cliff. Vansh was waiting for this.

The pain was getting unbearable. He tried to take a last glance at Riddhima. His Riddhima. All he could see her horrified eyes as if something that shouldn’t have happened, has happened. Is she feeling guilty? Did she not know this would happen? Then why this horror in her eyes as if she wasn’t expecting it. She was screaming his name and wait..is she running towards him ? No. No !! No , Riddhima ! Kabir will hurt you stay where you are. Vansh screamed in his mind. While falling down all he could think , let Riddhima be safe .He kept looking at her until he couldn’t anymore. “We will meet again Riddhima, this can’t be the end of us” was the last thought Vansh had before embracing the fall.

P.S. This is my first ever story write up for any show on any forum. Loved the twisted tale this show promised us in the beginning. Hindi is not my language so pardon me if I made any mistake. This will be a three shot on my take on the couple. Next update will be from Riddhima's POV.
Do let me know feedbacks <3 would mean a lot <3

Chapter 02 : Page - 4 
Chapter 03 : Page - 6
Chapter 04 : Page - 7
Chapter 95 : Page - 9

Edited by jisa - 3 years ago

Interesting.. Can't wait for next update.. 

This was just wow😳

Continue soon

Awesome Starting👏👏👏👏

Can't wait for more 

Awesome. Please continue soon. 

Awesome story  your described vansh pov very well All the best for your next update 

Interesting... Very interesting...

Continue soooonish...

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

Interesting.. Can't wait for next update.. 

Thank you so much for loving it. Will try to update sooner ♥️