Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Omg! Is this Vansh's end or RiAnsh's begining? So excited to read the next part!

Even in his last moments, Vansh accepts his love for Riddhima...he cannot hate her despite her betrayal, he wants her to be safe and sound...he wants her to be his and only his...not anyone else's!

Beautiful start!

-Sanu

Thank you so much ! Tried to portray them in different light. Will be posting the next update by tonight

jisa thumbnail

Thank you everyone for your love and support 💓 

Will be posting the part three by tonight ! Sorry for not being able to post earlier. Also it won't be three shot anymore. I tried to complete it in third part but it felt too rushed. So it will be four/five shot now which I am still deciding 🤣

But will update the third part by tonight hopefully 💓

jisa thumbnail

Chapter : 03

4 years later, Capetown  

A girl in her late 20’s was trying to bend the hand of the child in front of her. “Relax, just relax. Slowly bring down your hand. Just like this. Very good. That’s a really nice progress you have. You deserve something sweet.” She went back to her cabinet and brought a chocolate and gave it to the patient. Here you go. See you next week.’ Saying this she looked at the other person in the room. “Jimmy is improving a lot. If he continues the exercises his hand will be functioning by next week”, she smiled.” All thanks to you Dr. Raima,’ said the mother. “If it weren’t for you we had given up hope.” “No worries, hope is what we live on. Even at the darkest hour of your life, never lose it. If there is hope, there will always be a way;’ Said Raima hugging the mother.

After the session it was time for her to go home. She looked at the time. She is already one hour late. Ved might have reached home by now. She hoped he finds the food on the fridge and eats something rather waiting for her. No matter how late she is, he never eats without her and this is something that hasn’t change in their four years of blissful life together. Raima smiled thinking of her husband. Even after all these years, she can’t get enough of him. “I wish I could just close my eyes and be in his arms,’she sighed. She had a social camp yesterday and directly came to the clinic as there were some emergency patients. It’s been two days she had been away from her love and this thirty minute distance is now too much for her.

She arrived and looked towards her home. Her home. That solely belongs to her. She bought every furniture with her own hand. Planted every plant together. This house screams her name. All thanks to her husband who ensured she could call this her own home. How silly he is. Doesn’t he know her home is where he is? Raima stopped in front of the bright orange tulips in the middle of her garden. This was a special requirement of her to plant this orange flower. Something that always reminds her of him. Someone who she will worship all her life and cherish. Someone who taught her how to love and the meaning of sacrifices. It was his sacrifices that she is here today. Happy and healthy. Only if she could return the same to him. A tear rolled down on her cheeks. Suddenly she saw few flowers are plucked. “He is here,’ Raima inhaled a sharp breathe. Leaving all the thoughts behind her, she ran inside the home.

The living room was quite dark. “Why didn’t he switch on the lights? ‘,Raima thought. “Ved !!,’ she called out. There was no response. She again called his name but there was no response. Her heart sank. This never happens that he doesn’t respond to her. Did something happen? Is he okay? She called his name once again. Still no response. She fell down on the floor hitting the lamp beside her. No, no no no no. This can’t happen again. She can’t be alone like this again. Suddenly someone came hurriedly and sat beside her. He gently shook her. “Raima??!!” She looked up to see the dark brown eyes looking down with her with all the concern in his eyes. “Vansh!!!!” she murmured. “I need Vansh.”

Somewhere in West Bengal

A man in chains sitting in the corner in the dingy room. His long hair and unruly beard has more dirt than the walls. His clothes are torn and there are blisters in his hands and legs. But he doesn’t care. All he does every day is to look at the portrait he made on the wall. Portrait of the girl he hates so much. It’s his hatred for her that is keeping him alive. He went through everything only to get out of here one day and take his revenge on her. She was his pawn. She was supposed to obey him. Only he had rights on her thoughts. How dare she betrays him? He knew something wasn’t right when he saw her jumping off and embracing her death. And he understood the reason within 2 days. Riddhima might have written off the property in Anupriya and his name but she cunningly hid one important clause of the property paper. That if Vansh and Riddhima dies in an unnatural way the entire property will go out of Anupriya’s name. Moreover Riddhima had previously collected proves against Kabir and Anupriya that she had handed over authority and showed doubt for their safety. They had cunningly lodged an complaint suspecting their security and life and in case of their unnatural death the entire blame will go on Anupriya and Kabir's shoulder. He smiled. His pawn played double games with him. She showed him that she is trying to hide her love for Vansh and staying true to her promise. She used her naivety to outsmart him. Whereas she had been plotting against him with her so called love Vansh to frame him for life. Yes Vansh. He knows. All this plotting can’t come out of Riddhima alone. It was all a foul play. Vansh coming for Riddhima. Dying together. All are farce. He is pretty sure they are alive. And there could be only one mastermind behind this. The one and only Vansh Rai Singhania. He smoothly pictured that he is out of the game and behind that pretense threw him out in his own game. But if he is alive why no one knows about him or Riddhima either ? Where are they ? Last time he heard they both were declared dead and it's Aryan who is running the business. No matter how much he tried he just couldn't make sense out of it. To understand he needs to go out of this hell and he has been patiently waiting to go out and take his revenge. But would he be able to? These are only few sane moments he gets in days. Then again they will put him in the cellar and give him electric shock. Shock that is meant to make him sane according to law. He laughed. Vansh and his plotting. The very law abiding citizen who played his dirty trick even after his so called trick. He has ensured Kabir never gets out of this misery and even if somehow he does he is unable to reach him. Earlier it used to be for few hours he forgot everything. With time passing slowly, he is forgetting about his reality for days. Only for few hours he remembers the ploy they played. Soon he will forget that too. They put Aupriya in a better place considering Vansh once considered her as mother. But Vansh showed no mercy on him. For the first time, he admitted Vansh is much better than him. He not only punished who betrayed him but also took away everything from him. Even Riddhima. With that thought, Kabir Sharma closed his eyes waiting for the torture to end and embracing his fate.

the-havelgirl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just wow ❤️ 

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

wow mind blowing

loved how riddihima and vansh played their game.

only wants to know what happened to vansh

ha kabir gets his due

smartly played vansh

please do continue

bye sumi

Harmankav thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing story.... really good... please continue soon

bodalareshma03 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Eagerly waiting for your next part.

Wanted to know what happened to Riansh

Do continue soon 

Please 

Riansh thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They smartly played the game..want to see this kind of game plans between #RiAnsh in the show..please continue soon..this was really amazing😉
jisa thumbnail

Chapter : 04

Capetown

She threw herself on him hugging him tightly while crying bitterly. He cradled her up at once and made her sit on the sofa. “Sshhh, sshhh, shant Riddhima, Shannttt. Main yaha hoon. Tumhare pas. Tumhara Vansh. Ssshh.’ Vansh tried to make her stop. “I thought I lost you again. I was calling you for so long,’ Riddhima whimpered. “I am sorry sweetheart, I was cooking and had earphones on. I couldn’t hear you. I am so sorry, so sorry sweetheart,’ Vansh tried to make her understand. “How could you? You know this scares me. Only I know how I spent last two days without you. I didn’t even want to go. You forced me to go. What if something had happened? What if I had lost you like before? What if…if.. Kabir..” “No, Vansh didn’t even let her finish. "I wanted you to go there because it was important for your career. I was miserable without you too and no, nothing can harm you or me. Trust me. Trust your husband. And not that Kabir out of all. Remember where we have put him in. He can never reach us. Just stay here let me get your medicines. “No !! Don’t leave me Vansh. Just stay here. I just need you,’ Riddhima hugged him tightly. Vansh hugged her back and cursed all those star which made Kabir cross their path.

20 minutes later :

Riddhima is much sober now. She looked up and asked “Vansh,Why you love me so much ? How could you love me even after everything happened?” Vansh smiled. “That sweetheart I don’t know. As I told you repeatedly but you yet keep asking me the same question. So let’s start from the beginning.

"I knew you were a spy. But when you were shot, I understood one thing, whoever is the mastermind doesn’t consider you more than a pawn and will not hesitate to finish you if needed. I should have been angry but I couldn’t help myself feeling sorry for you. Then Mrs. D’souza incident. They thought that I am stupid enough to believe that. But one good thing happened that I was sure it was someone inside the house. Because only they could have accessed D’souza’s stuffs. I also understood the mastermind is really dangerous and wouldn’t hesitate to kill. And I couldn’t let that happen. I couldn’t let anyone harm my family, especially you. But why I felt like that at that time I don’t know. Maybe it was the beginning of love for me.’ Saying this Vansh tenderly looked at Riddhima. She snuggled more into him.

“It was hard for me to believe that Kabir shot me. I had a doubt when I had seen him in the backyard. I didn’t inform him I got shot. No one outside the house knew it. How come he did? Then he came as DSR. I knew it was him. But the way he kept his distance I knew something was fishy. Then I saw him and Anupriya aunty together plotting the next attack on me. I was devastated. The man for whom I put myself in danger was planning my murder. I was broke,’Riddhima could feel Vansh has gone stiff beside her. So she took his hand in her and looked directly into his eyes.

”But I was glad. I was glad that I got to know about Kabir’s real face only after realizing I was in love with you. If it was the other way around I might have confused it with guilt. But that moment I knew I was in love with you and felt I betrayed Kabir. But After knowing his real face, the guilt evaporated and I knew I wasn’t wrong in loving you.” Vansh smiled listening to her.

"But you were guilty.” I still remember how scared and upset you were when you were trying to tell me the truth of Kabir. “ Vansh said. 

“Of course I was upset. I thought I would lose you forever. Only If I knew you already had found out Kabir’s truth” Riddhima sighed. 

“Yes, I did. And I was so angry and broken. I thought I got betrayed and wanted to kill you and Kabir both. But then you came and without knowing told me everything and I knew, you were innocent.”
Vansh recallled. 

“ But you didn’t tell me then that you believed me. I died every time you looked at me with hatred.” Riddhima accused him with her bigeyes. 

That was necessary. I couldn’t trust you fully and I had to cross check everything,’ Vansh held her tighter. “And when everything got clear we made the plan to destroy the mother-son duo”.

He recalled how he had previously made an escape route just few feet beneath the cliff and made sure Angre put dead bodies of two people wearing their clothes so people think they both died. Riddhima smiled but with a hint of sadness in her eyes. “What is It sweetheart? “ Vansh asked. Riddhima knew the answer yet couldn’t stop herself from asking.” Was it necessary Vansh? Leaving everything behind? Dadi, Sia , Ishani, Angre and our family and our name also ?”

Vansh got up from the sofa and looked outside the window.”It was Riddhima. While I was planning to nab Kabir down I realized I don’t like these anymore. In my line of work there will always be danger. Earlier I didn’t mind but then with you by my side I didn’t want to live in that constant danger anymore putting you also out in the danger. If not Kabir, some other enemy will come and try to harm my family or you to take revenge on me. Kam dushman nehi pale hain maine. What I enjoyed earlier has changed with you coming into my life. I wanted a peaceful life. A normal life. A small world of our own that has only us and our love.” Vansh sighed.

Riddhima came and hugged him from behind.” I understand Vansh, but we left the entire family behind. That too for me… “ even before Riddhima could finish vansh turned back and put his finger on her lips to make her stop. “No Riddhima, it wasn’t for you. Whatever I did it was for me. I was tired. Tired of catering everyone’s need. I was tired seeing my family after you. Each and every day you had to face humiliation either from Ishani or Aryan or Chachi. They are my family but they have no right to behave that with you even at my back. I couldn’t take it anymore. Every day a new drama. But I guess this realization came after the night at poolside on Ishani’s wedding day.

Vansh took her hand in his and locked their fingers together. “That night I could see a different you. A Riddhima who was in her actual playful self. No fear, no obligation. That pure raw version of yours made me think the pain you had to go through due to me and my family. I had never seen you smiling like that and then and there I knew I need that smile and peace in my life always. I want that satisfaction I felt with you that night. For once I wanted to be pampered and loved. And I knew I couldn’t have it staying there. I miss them. True. I miss Dadi, her talks but this had to be done for people to change their perspective. For instance look at Aryan. All his life he wanted to prove he is better than me. That’s why he acted impulsive. Take me out of the picture now see, how beautifully he is handling all our business.” Vansh said. “All legal business kyunki illegal kaam tohtumne saab bandh kar diya,’ Riddhima corrected him. Vansh smiled. "Yes, can’t trust Aryan with that. Besides I am not there to handle if things go south. So better stay in the right way’’.

“But I miss Dadi and Sia a lot, and I know you do too.’ Riddhima pouted. “ We talk with them everyday through video call Riddhima. We even know what’s in their dinner menu and paroshwali Mrs. Kapoor ne kya naya natak kiya.’ Vansh rolled his eyes. "Even Ishani has matured a lot. Ishani and Angre are the best one to take care of them so no worries.’ Riddhima looked outside. It’s a full moon night. “I miss them a lot. I wish I could run and hug them with all my might. But I also know I wouldn’t trade a single moment I spent with you in these four years with anything.’ Riddhima said wishfully looking at the moon. Vansh made her look at him. ‘Riddhima I … ,’ I know, “I love you too Vansh. And I don’t care we had to change our name, profession and country. As long as you are with me I wouldn’t mind anything,’ saying this Riddhima touched her lips with Vansh and that was all the push Vansh needed. Holding Riddhima by waist he pulled her up and deepened the kiss pouring all his love in it. They came out for air and Vansh started kissing her neck while Riddhima hugged him tighter. He was fumbling through her shirt buttons when suddenly there was a crying sound coming from  the corner room. Both of them looked at each other and said together,”He woke up!” 

Here it goes. The fourth and second last chapter of this Five shot. This chapter is mostly on the revelation side and how Vansh and Riddhima turned into Ved and Raima. This is something I imagined when I saw the poolside drama. For them to have a life of their own. I had written this chapter then. Later that walking on coal scene made my blood boiled. They don't deserve this. Right now I am excited that Vansh will be back  and with every episode I am getting new ideas. If that continues this story might never come to an end  😂. So will try to finish it as soon as possible. Do let me know if you liked it or not.

Edited by jisa - 3 years ago
bodalareshma03 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing one. I liked the way you portrayed emotions of Riansh. Loved it 

Will be waiting for your next update 

Do continue soon