Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

That was a interesting start! Can’t wait to know what happens next! Please update soon! 

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Omg! Is this Vansh's end or RiAnsh's begining? So excited to read the next part!

Even in his last moments, Vansh accepts his love for Riddhima...he cannot hate her despite her betrayal, he wants her to be safe and sound...he wants her to be his and only his...not anyone else's!

Beautiful start!

-Sanu

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter : 02

Riddhima's POV

No, I can’t see Vansh like this. Fallen on his knees while Kabir kept saying nonsense about defeating him. If only Kabir knew that Vansh wasn’t here because he feared Kabir. Vansh was here because he wanted to be with her. His Riddhima. Yes, she belongs to Vansh and Vansh only. Now when she thinks that she ever loved anyone other than Vansh it seems so distant worthless memory. Vansh’s love is so consuming that she can’t think of anything or anyone else. But yet, here they are. All because she trusted a person like Kabir. How could she think he will understand?

Riddhima shuddered again when she heard Kabir. She can’t believe she ever loved this person. He again used her against Vansh. He blackmailed Vansh using her. But a small flickering hope was there that Kabir promised he won’t kill Vansh. He will just take his property. But the way Kabir has beaten Vansh up using her, fear gripped her entire body. No. Her Vansh can’t die. A king doesn’t bow. Her Vansh won’t either out of all. She took a glance at Vansh and her heart broke again. There is her Vansh. All broken. But there is something different about his eyes. The intensity he has while looking at her as if he doesn’t acknowledge anyone but her. Isn’t it the same for her too?  She could only look at him and gather strength to bear what’s going on. She kept looking at Vansh assuring him everything will be fine. Kabir won’t kill him. He just wants his money. Was she telling this to Vansh or herself she doesn’t know. She is in a different zone where only Vansh and she existed.

Not in her wildest dream she thought she will fall for the mighty Vansh Raisinghania whom once she loathed. How naïve she was to trust Kabir and believe Vansh was nothing but a goon who soaks on people’s blood. How diligently she tried to find out Ragini’s truth only to come across the truth about Kabir. When she saw how he came into their house as Devraj and never mentioned it to her she knew Kabir is playing a double game here. Her doubts were confirmed when she saw Anupriya aunty and him together and discussing about their next attack on her so that Vansh could come closer to her. She knew then and there that Kabir never loved her. She was just a pawn. And with that all the guilt she felt for falling for Vansh evaporated. She knew Vansh was a good man. And now she can love him in abundance. She started weaving dreams of a new life with Vansh. But when was fate merciful to her. Or else why would they stand here?

Suddenly Kabir’s scream brought her attention to him. Did he just hit Vansh? She could see the thin line of blood oozing from Vansh’s head. “Vansh !!!!!”, she screamed. She tried hard to break free but Anupriya aunty and the goons were holding her too tight. Vansh was looking at her all this while. She tried to tell him everything will be okay  through her eyes but before she could comprehend she saw Kabir pushing Vansh off with horror filled eyes.“Nooooo,”Riddhima screamed in her mind. No no no no no. Vansh can’t leave her. Didn’t she just started loving him? She need her Vansh. She pushed anupriya and ran towards Vansh. She has to save him. He can’t die. But just she was about to jump Kabir caught her and threw her on the ground. Riddhima saw with her own eyes her Vansh fell off the cliff

“Bohut dard ho raha hain ? Sorry Riddhima but Vansh has to go. Agar who mara nehi toh sab kuch tumhari naam par transfer kyun hoga. Au ragar tumhari naam par transfer nahi hua toh tum woh paise mujhe kaise dogi ?”Kabir laughed like maniac. Riddhima got up and stared with fire in her eyes. “You promised. You promised you will spare his life. With that promise you made me sign those papers which says I willingly transfer everything on Anupriya Raisinghania’s name and revoke all my rights on SInghania empire.” Riddhima screamed. “Yehi tumhari problem hai Riddhima ke tum bohot beyakoof ho.” Kabir sneered. “You really thought the guy who did all these plotting for all these years will let go of his biggest enemy just because he made some promise with a pawn like you? For what ? Pyar ke khatir? Pyar my foot. Tum sirf mere mohra thi Riddhima. Aur mujhe pata tha, ke tum Vansh se pyar karni lagi ho. That’s why I took your sign on those paper beforehand. So that even after I kill Vansh, tum kuch na bigar payo mera. Aur tumhari sazaa yehi hain, ke tum zindagi bhar ek dhokebaj ke naam se jane jayogi. Kyunki Duniya ke liye tum wohi ho. Wo Patni jisne apne ashiq ke liye apni pati ko maut ke ghat utar di.But don’t worry Riddhima. Jald hi tumhe tumhari pyar ke pas send kardunga mein. Agar tum rahi toh sach bata doge saabko”. Saying this Kabir looked behind and realized Riddhima has moved near the cliff. “Riddhima wapas ao” Kabir sneered. “No Kabir, sahi kaha tumne. It was my mistake that I thought I could trust you. It was my fault Vansh had to die like this. Agar Vansh ke sanse nahi chali. Toh mujhe bhi sans lene ki koyi ijajat nahi.” “No Riddhima’, Kabir screamed. But before he could reach her, Riddhima already jumped off the cliff.

"No no no Riddhima, tum aisa nahi kar sakti. Tum itni easily kaise mar sakti ho.” Kabir screamed. “It’s good na, ek teer se do nishan. Vansh bhi khatam, aur Riddhima bhi, koyi nahi raha hamari sachchai batane ke liye”,Anupriya rejoiced.“Nahi Ma, sab kuch itni ahsani se kaise ho sakta hain’, Kabir doubted. “Mujhe kuch toh garbar lag rahi hain.’ "Kabir you are thinking too much. Vansh ne sab kuch Riddhima pe chor gaya tha, aur humne pehli hi Riddhima se papers sign kar liye the. She wasn’t needed anyway. Good that she decided to end herself. Now it’s time to celebrate. Hamari jeet huyi hain aaj. After years of patience now finally we can claim everything. Sab tumhara hoga Kabir. Sab tumhara,’Anupriya hugged Kabir. Kabir hugged his mother as well with a smile but kept a doubtful look at the horizon. His heart still saying there’s something he is missing out. 

sanashabirkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is soo good. Loved it💕 Waiting for the next part. Update soon😄
Harmankav thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great story....I m damm sure both are alive n will come back with a bang..... continue soon

the-havelgirl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome 

Continue soon

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

i love this

please do write more

bye sumi

Angel_001 thumbnail

Awesome update loved it pls post next part soon 

Aamera thumbnail

Woww amazing part..

Please update next part soonnn

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arul01

That was a interesting start! Can’t wait to know what happens next! Please update soon! 

Thank you so much 🥰

Will be posting the next update by tonight