Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by sev.puri

I didn’t know Dia Mirza had supporters tbh.😆

What does that have to do with anything though😆

Unlike Rakul, hope she sues the heck of those channels who are slandering her 

Prashant Patel Umrao

@ippatel

Name of actress Dia Mirza is also emerging in Drugs racket. NCB to send summon.DeepikaKarishmaSaraDia, many more are coming.

Edited by fosla - 3 years ago

You know what's truly appalling? The justice crusaders claim to be against blinds.. the claim to be fighting for justice.. and yet I can actually see them rubbing their hands in glee whenever the name of someone against their agenda is associated with the drug case.. Mind you, only associated.. not proven.. it's so pathetic

I fully support and understand family's decision to file the case.. but these justice crusaders have made things worse for the case.. they are largely the ones to be blamed for the turn things have taken and unfortunately they don't even seem to realize it

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

What does that have to do with anything though😆

I’m just commenting on the last line of her own statement. Should I not?🤨

You know what's truly appalling? The justice crusaders claim to be against blinds.. the claim to be fighting for justice.. and yet I can actually see them rubbing their hands in glee whenever the name of someone against their agenda is associated with the drug case.. Mind you, only associated.. not proven.. it's so pathetic

I fully support and understand family's decision to file the case.. but these justice crusaders have made things worse for the case.. they are largely the ones to be blamed for the turn things have taken and unfortunately they don't even seem to realize it

True.

They have completely spoiled any investigation in SSR case. Due to drug angle, anyone would refuse to help or inform CBI about anything in SSR case.

I’m just commenting on the last line of her own statement. Should I not?🤨

Of course you should.. I was just surprised that that's the part that caught your attention in the whole statement😆

Reminds me of the whole Sushant had no fans when he was alive argument people used to question anyone who defended him😆

Of course you should.. I was just surprised that that's the part that caught your attention in the whole statement😆

Reminds me of the whole Sushant had no fans when he was alive argument people used to question anyone who defended him😆

What’s so surprising? Yaha toh har roz drugs ke topics chalte rehte hai. Kabhi sara, kabhi rakul, kabhi srk gauri aur kabhi dia. Statements, airport trips and allegations are a daily thing now. So in all the daily hoopla, this stood out to me. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

What’s so surprising? Yaha toh har roz drugs ke topics chalte rehte hai. Kabhi sara, kabhi rakul, kabhi srk gauri aur kabhi dia. Statements, airport trips and allegations are a daily thing now. So in all the daily hoopla, this stood out to me. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

Cool😆